It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the microchip human would be like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
In the following video is shown how an insect can be controlled to do as they want.

Is this experiment being conducted on humans as well, or maybe, is this what the microchip population would be like?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9/9/2008 by thegrayone]

[edit on 9/9/2008 by thegrayone]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No, no, and NO.

An insect isn't a human. A human would get cancer from this. A human would also no longer be alive... I think.

The fact is that chips in people are not going to work and are not going to happen. Anyone can go to the nearest hardware store and get a magnet, or take a trip to the airport and get it EMP'd

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And controlling a human mind is... well, basically impossible unless it wants to be controlled. The most modern technology is even hypothetically capable of would be stimulating the glands, thus producing slight alterations to the victim's emotional state--but that would require extensive surgery and be literally impossible to conceal, let alone control effectively. And by the way, on a related note, RFID chips cannot be detected via satellite. Or, for that matter, by anything more than five feet away. They're basically barcodes.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
All experiments begins with animals/insects and then they move on to humans.

I'm pretty sure that if they make it work on humans, they would get rid of the magnetic distortion.

This reminds me of the Manchurian candidate!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

Ive seen this, ofourse the rfid is not capable of this at least from digital angel but there is a branch of them that uses rfd with gps in them and are therefore trackable by satelites, a simple company search will show that up, there is a huge umbrella there... but in anyways whose to say this is not already happening to us on some level, there has been some evidence of implants found in people from eledged off world manufactured elements that where some how linked to the nerves of the individual.

Apart from the alien theory, I think your right once something is trialed, usually on mice in the scientific field the next step is monkeys and things then humans.

Aubrey de gray will be extremely talked about on main stream when he manages to seriously prolong the life of mice in his field, can you imagine the ammount of people who would want to fund that kind of research once its proven?

I think similar in this case, although i dont know how unsimilar insects and mamals are... could be quite a leap yet, but still quite a leap in itself, have you also seen the biological robot?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You can't stop magnets... Unless you know how to create enough power to create an electromagnetic shield

(pssss, that's a VERY big power source. Like nuclear power plant big)

Put it this way. Even the most secure computer in the world be powerless to stop an EMP burst. There's some metals that I think help, but unless you know how to cover the human body in multi-feet thick metal and still make them effective, then your theory is a bust.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

We all know that the government lies to us, if they found a way to counteract it they are not going to tell us. They are not going to tell us because they want people to think like you, that it is impossible, so we can believe that the microchips have nothing to do with human emotions or control.

This is only a theory, I'm not saying that what I'm saying is true, that it is already happening. It's just thinking out of the box.

You may be right, and I really hope so. But what if you are not?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

You make quiet a good point there. We all know that when they tell us about a new technology being developed, they have been working on it for years.

I have read and seen videos of the biological brain. Isn't that amazing?
Maybe a person's brain, in a vegetable state, could be used in the same manner in the future.

People thought we could never fly. With the Nano technology going as it is, who knows how far they can go into achieving their purpose!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
for a very good answer watch this video

www.dailymotion.com...&related=0

scary isn't it?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
for a very good answer watch this video

www.dailymotion.com...&related=0

scary isn't it?

That is a nice video!
It's like living in my own virtual matrix.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Law of conservation of mass and energy.

If they found out how to convert a nuclear power plant sized power unit to finger size, there's still the fact that you need enough matter for this energy conversion.

Even if you compressed it, the amoutt of weight would likely cause it to rip out of you

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That is what they teach us. But what if there is another way they haven't taught us?
What if in their secrets there are things that we can't even imagine just to keep us in the dark?
After all, they tell us that there is one source of energy, or at least, sources that we have to pay for. But wasn't Tesla working on a source of energy that was to cheap to charge?

Like I said, I'm not saying that you are wrong, but one has to keep an opened mind.
I hear what you say and it makes sense, but what if?

You can believe what you believe, but just keep your eyes opened because if it doesn't turn out the way you thought, at least it wouldn't catch you completely sleeping!

top topics

join