It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of the Fourth Reich commentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have started reading your book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" and I must say it is a truly terrifying book. Well documented and full of connections, it brings in many pieces of a big mystery. I have read about half of it (I read at night), and really like the connections to the Knights Templar and other societies out there.
Just some thoughts to discuss:
1. The Nazis found some of the treasure in Rennes le Chateau, which was a tiny part of the treasure with a huge portion going to Scotland. Not only was the treasure of Solomon, but it consisted of what the Knights received after blackmailing the Catholic Church. They did not have to spend any of it as they were given lands to keep them quiet. If the Nazis found what would be $60 billion worth today, how much is hidden in Scotland and America? I don't expect anyone to answer that, but it shows just how much wealth the order had.
2. The Nazi bell is a very intriguing story. Could they have utilized time to go backward and win battles, or actually stop certain areas in time?
3. How many of the old power families have royal blood in them now? I know it was popular in the late 19th and early 20th Century to marry the children into royalty and nobility.
4. The drugging and dumbing of America. Drugs for children who have ADD, which is a relatively new "illness", and drugs for any minor problems now. Kids graduating high school who cannot read a newspaper which is 5th grade reading level.
There is so much more. I hope all the readers can get a copy of the book and read it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
I have started reading your book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" and I must say it is a truly terrifying book. Well documented and full of connections, it brings in many pieces of a big mystery. I have read about half of it (I read at night), and really like the connections to the Knights Templar and other societies out there.
Just some thoughts to discuss:
1. The Nazis found some of the treasure in Rennes le Chateau, which was a tiny part of the treasure with a huge portion going to Scotland. Not only was the treasure of Solomon, but it consisted of what the Knights received after blackmailing the Catholic Church. They did not have to spend any of it as they were given lands to keep them quiet. If the Nazis found what would be $60 billion worth today, how much is hidden in Scotland and America? I don't expect anyone to answer that, but it shows just how much wealth the order had.
2. The Nazi bell is a very intriguing story. Could they have utilized time to go backward and win battles, or actually stop certain areas in time?
3. How many of the old power families have royal blood in them now? I know it was popular in the late 19th and early 20th Century to marry the children into royalty and nobility.
4. The drugging and dumbing of America. Drugs for children who have ADD, which is a relatively new "illness", and drugs for any minor problems now. Kids graduating high school who cannot read a newspaper which is 5th grade reading level.
There is so much more. I hope all the readers can get a copy of the book and read it.
-------------------------------------------------------
I drink your milkshake!

What is the point of being grown up if you can't act childish?
-The 4th Doctor

way to quote Dr Who, was that Tom Baker i dont know more than him, pertwee, and the wierd lettuce on the lapel guy..

anyway I have been mentioning these things to people since age 15, and haven't stopped. I was shunned by peers, rejected by friends. Lost money and time. But still I resist. Because life in america sucks because cruel ignorance by people who refuse to think out of reason and logic choose greed and oppression and hypocrisy in the name of psychosis and dellusion of grandeur.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
the new fourth reich is USA , USA is fascist and gencodial , its wants to rule the
world with military power

USA is ruled by George bush , whose grand father was Prescott Bush and was a closet nazi himself

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

The book is a great and terrifying read. There is a lot that is going on, and it does seem the sheeple let it happen. There are many interesting ideas and happenings brought up in the book that I am also interested in. I am much more interested in the Nazi Bell now that some light is shared on what it wasn't (a flying saucer).
A while back I knew a 14 year old boy who hated to take his medication for ADD. He was worried about his growth being stunted as his brother was a 6 footer as he neared 13. I told the young man his rights and talked to his mother. She agreed with me and told me the school would not let him in if he did not take his meds. I knew the boy was quite active, and he would come to the gym with me and my boys. He had constant energy and I thought it was quite normal. His mother decided to confront the school about this and threatened to home school him (it would cost the school board money) so they relented. A rare victory, but every little bit counts.
The problem is the giant pharmaceuticals have a pill for everything and do not want to lose any money. Many of the mental or ADD problems can be helped with a change of diet, but how many doctors tell their patients that when they get a grants from these same companies?

Stay true to your beliefs, and fight for the ones who can't fight for themselves (our youth and others). The truth is coming out, as evidenced by Dr Ron Paul's support for president.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Howdy KidFlash2008,

Thanks for your input regarding my new book The Rise of the Fourth Reich. Here are my responses:

1. You are correct in that no one truly knows the extent of the Templar (Solomon's) treasure. I personally believe that the bulk of this treasure was kept hidden in the Pyrenees foothills at the time of the Templars demise. However, it is true that some of the treasure went to Scotland and even to the New World (Oak Island?). I am not sure that anyone today knows the exact breakdown of this distribution.

2. The whole concept of time travel is not only fascinating but terribly confusing. For example, if the Nazis (or anyone else for that matter) traveled back in time and change the time line, it would be today's only known history. So how could we ever know that it had been changed. Let's just hope that the Nazis or the New World Order never perfected time travel.

3. Everyone from the Egyptian Pharaohs through the Caesars to European royalty (and even the Nazis) has been concerned with the bloodline. What could be so special about a bloodline unless the ancient stories of extraterrestrials coming to the Earth and mating with human women (see the Biblical Book of Genesis) are true. Thus leadership would be passed to those who are closest in blood to the ancient "gods". Recall that Barack Obama is a cousin to Dick Cheney and that the Bushes and former presidential candidate John Kerry are cousins along with even 2000 presidential candidate Al Gore. The Bushes, Gore and Kerry are all related to the royal Windsor family of England. Hmmmm?

4. When I was in grade school, I was an avid reader and so was usually a few chapters ahead in the textbook when we read aloud in class. Back in the days of the Republic, if I was caught daydreaming through boredom, I was simply scolded and told to stay with the rest of the class. Today, a nurse conditioned by the Medical Establishment would diagnose me with ADD and tell my parent to ask their doctor to put me on Prozac, which is 94 percent fluoride. Small wonder that so many kids are attempting suicide or shooting their fellow students.

Jim Marrs

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

Thank you for your responses. I have ordered your book, "Above Top Secret" and can't wait for it to be released. Right now I am reading Colin Wilson's book "Atlantis and the Kingdom of the Neanderthals" (sounds like a title for an Indiana Jones movie). There is a lot of interesting stuff about past civilizations and the proof of them. I know you may want to take a break after writing two books back to back, but what are your future projects?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Howdy KidFlash2008,

Right now I have no set plans for a new book although both my publisher and my literary agent are pushing me to come up with something. So stay tuned.

Jim Marrs

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I just discovered Dr. Deagle this weekend. Watched this talk of his:

video.google.com...

He says the ET/NWO/Shadow Govt. is planning to reduce the world population down to 150 million people, using AIDS, Avian Flu, Chemtrails, Fluoride and Genetically Modified Seeds/Food (a set up for world famine). The subject would be an interesting next book. Just a thought.

[edit on 9/23/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
Thank you for your responses. I have ordered your book, "Above Top Secret" and can't wait for it to be released.

Wont the title cause problems with Timothy Good's book - 'Above Top Secret'?
www.timothygood.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I do think you would want a rest from writing two books in a row so quickly. I have finished reading Colin Wilson's Atlantis and the Kingdom of the Neanderthals about the possibility of civilization being hundreds of thousands years older than previously thought. You touched on the subject in Secrecy, but it would be interesting to write a book on all the OOPARTs (out of place artifacts) that have been found. I have read many books on possible alien artifacts like spheres and in one case of a small flying disc being found in the 1950s. These could be interesting topics in the future.
Thank you for your reply.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Marrs
2. The whole concept of time travel is not only fascinating but terribly confusing. For example, if the Nazis (or anyone else for that matter) traveled back in time and change the time line, it would be today's only known history. So how could we ever know that it had been changed. Let's just hope that the Nazis or the New World Order never perfected time travel.

Who came up with the idea of "Nazi time travel"? I hope it's not you Mr. Marrs. The idea is pretty idiotic. Seeing that some people use such an argument in other threads makes me wonder about the usefulness of inserting farfetched conspiracy theories in the UFO field with the hidden intent of selling books.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
[
Who came up with the idea of "Nazi time travel"? I hope it's not you Mr. Marrs. The idea is pretty idiotic. Seeing that some people use such an argument in other threads makes me wonder about the usefulness of inserting farfetched conspiracy theories in the UFO field with the hidden intent of selling books.

It's all about money, never forget that.

Here's the real problem with "Nazi" time travel that no one ever mentions, other than it didn't happen.

The electronics used at that time were vacuum tube based, I don't care how many vacuum tubes you use, fill as large of a building you want with them; you would still have tons of room left for further circuits on any modern IC chip. If it could be done with vacuum tubes, it would be really, really simple with today's electronics and far cheaper.

Jim, enjoy your talks on C2C. I chuckle at times but it's good.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Is this the same Dr. Deagle that "predicted" only 2 weeks ago that the USA would be attacked by a nuclear bomb(s)? - attacked 2 weeks ago that is!

If so, this guy is seriously mentally disturb. He suffers from paranoid delusions and I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TerraX

The thought is the Nazi "bell" was experiments that had to do with time travel. It is not to say they were successful at it, but they were interested in the concept. Obviously they didn't succeed, or we would have German as a first language.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

Is this the same Dr. Deagle that "predicted" only 2 weeks ago that the USA would be attacked by a nuclear bomb(s)? - attacked 2 weeks ago that is!

If so, this guy is seriously mentally disturb. He suffers from paranoid delusions and I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

Who knows? Maybe anti-terrorists took his warning seriously and went on a hunt and prevented the attack. Btw, what qualifications do you have to conclude he is mentally disturbed? You stay at a Holiday Express last night?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky

Originally posted by TerraX
[

Here's the real problem with "Nazi" time travel that no one ever mentions, other than it didn't happen.

The electronics used at that time were vacuum tube based, I don't care how many vacuum tubes you use, fill as large of a building you want with them; you would still have tons of room left for further circuits on any modern IC chip. If it could be done with vacuum tubes, it would be really, really simple with today's electronics and far cheaper.

You seem to be an expert on the subject. Could you explain further? Are you saying time travel wasn't possible then because of limited technology, but today it would be? What is the principle behind time travel? While you're at it, could you explain the 4th dimension to me? (Or the 5th?) And how about the theory of relativity while you're at it. I don't get it. A person can travel at the speed of light and then come back to earth and everybody has aged but they didn't? Weird!!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Btw, what qualifications do you have to conclude he is mentally disturbed?

Well, actually I have a Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psych) degree summa cum laude...how about you?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Yeah Hinky, I know money rules the world. Think I overreacted a bit with my previous post. I was posting in another thread about "Nazi UFOs" and I thought it was going pretty decent with the focus on more technical details. Until someone said something along the lines of "Nazi UFOs are responsible for sightings in (ancient) history because they time travelled!", and I was like WTF? How can you reason with that in a constructive way? So I came to this thread because in other posts people made references to Jim Marrs book the 4th Reich. Like I said, I think I overreacted but claiming Nazi's were responsible for UFO sightings in the past is like saying the first televised peanutbutter commercial was an attempt by the NWO at mind control because they watered the peanut plants with lsd. Oh well, maybe it's time for a break.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by TerraX]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Well, actually I have a Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psych) degree summa cum laude...how about you?

Maybe you ought to start a thread combining behavioural science and Ufology. Maybe it would be an eye-opener for some people. I had sociology classes 2 decades ago and didn't think much of it at the time but nowdays I have much better understanding of what the teacher was talking about and value it for what it was worth. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I defer the "expert" label to those who are far more smarter and very knowledgeable in the time travel field. My thoughts were based only on the very limited field of electronics that were available at the time frame in discussion.

I will make the assumption you do know what a vacuum tube is? With that knowledge in place, you will then see the logic behind the formation of transistors and then a further leap of Integrated circuits.

ANY vacuum tube circuit, regardless of how complex, would be a very simple process with today's electronics.

As for you understanding different dimensions, I would recommend more time in math books, starting with algebra, and wasting less time on these forums. You can find all your answers to the question you posed, with a strong background in math.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join