It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna and the illuminati is there a connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

She lead the entire audience into a sick lifestyle.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nuclearnuttery

That's really creepy #...all that talk about death. I think you're threatening me. And screw your hooey. What kind of sick # is your mind full of? You proved my point.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretsister65
reply to post by dayve

She lead the entire audience into a sick lifestyle.

Innocent until proven guilty

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You wanna meet a vampire?
OMFG, go meet my grandparents who voted for Bush,
they are fairly good examples of spiritual has-beens,
at which point they should have broken away and started their own church;
if christianity was not a religion of slavery and mental bondage as practiced today,
would I be saying this?

i think if you have an esoteric or occult interest, it should be very slow in the making,
shouldn't be allowed to displace normal life (haha yeah right), etc.

vampires, yeah i believe the queen could be a friggin vamp,
look at how many black jesuits got taken in by the church of england under elizabeth's watch, etc.
they brought satanism into england early and you assume satanists add to the bible.

i contest that satanists took things out,
and modern christians are beating a broken book
sorry to have to tell you,
the catholic bible is likely closer to the truth

lol

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
@secretsister

reply to post by secretsister65

i can tell i stepped in something i ought not.

you had nothing to do with a premonition experienced 5 weeks ago,

my account on ATS was inactive for almost a year,
please don't be so paranoid.

jesus christ
edit on 16-3-2012 by nuclearnuttery because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

St. Patrick already lead the serpents out of Ireland. What are we still fighting for?

I guess I'm angry because no matter what anyone does, for 3000 years, they keep bringing this old barbarism to life and all it does is cause death.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

wow. yeah. nuclearnuttery would seem quite apt, to say the least.

could ya maybe fashion up a storyboard of sorts about the mysterious and seeming 'illuminati-like' connections surrounding the dew-laden spider webs that appear overnight between some of the porch rails? I always seem to notice them when my coffee cup's in my left hand, the right holding a cigarette, whilst i'm either looking at the sunrise or taking a leak over the railing..

I mean. There's got to be mOar to it all than just a dew-laden spiderweb made overnight. (?)

right?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I believe Madonna is as illuminati as Lady Gaga...

Both have had their time in the sun, being promoted endlessly, millions of dollars in promotion worldwide will have an affect on the mindless, they will eat it up, the mindless are like sponges they soak up the stuff that is mass endorsed, mass promoted, filling the airwaves,

Do you know people like this? I do, some can be simply gullible, some are just full blown trendites who follow every trend in an attempt to be accepted.

When I see mass promotion, millions of dollars in many different forms of media trying to shove something in my face my gut reaction is to turn the other way, and avoid it like the plague,

The most recent experience I can relate to this would be the movie "super 8", this movie had I don't know how many millions of dollars behind it, but it was in so many commercials it was impossible to escape, I avoided this movie because of the disgusting amount of ads alone.

Back to the illuminati........

Their existence can be felt when you feel yourself being bombarded by millions of dollars of ads... I personally do not believe Madonna or Lady Gaga knowingly know they are pawns behind such an organization, they believe in money, they believe in fame, they are too high on those things and what comes with those things to even notice or care if there is an illuminati or not.

As for the Tila Tequila rant, I personally believe her addiction to drugs and her obsession with conspiracies led her to 'reveal' what can already be seen in thousands of youtube videos, illuminati connections found in Lady Gaga's videos isn't groundbreaking news that Tila spilled the beans on, it was the research of countless 14 year olds with too much time on their hands making conspiracy videos, in a few years I would be surprised if there wasn't an illuminati conspiracy video on every single major celebrity alive, it's a trend, copycats will make them for views alone.

If you can find evidence that she know about them I'm open to see it...

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I think Lady Gaga is Elizabeth Litchfield's (Madonna Ciccone's) sister. Guy Warner aka Steve Brey, who got all her stolen music credits and licensing money loves devil worhsip and is the biggest propulgator of devil worshipping propaganda. He is now in that show Once Upon a Time. He plays Rumplestiltskin.. He got several facelifts. He's about 75 years old. Anyway Gaga is of the Mexico-Austria Hungary line that was disposed by Prince Frederick when he ran for his life from his cannibal glutten wife and children. The egg farm didn't work out. Ace Farms, Central Valley, New York year 1977, the same year they killed the Furer, Juan Perone. That was when armageddon started. You see Emperor Carl tried to get rid of all the pagan humanoids that tried to get rid of him, to rule the world and return to the Holy Land as Kaballah Vikings. So anyone who wanted to be a witch sided against him, and that is how they came to power. They killed a great man and tried to confiscate the Roman Empire. They are out of control. They just ordered the burning of that nightclub in Brazil. Gaga might be Christina Hernandez de Kirschner. The band was her hench unit. Now they are getting fake IDs from those unrecognizable students. They will undoubtedly change a few spellings and get away with it. That's one way to get to the Olympics when you are an international criminal.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I know she did the Kabala thing a few decades ago.

Nevertheless, public persons simply usurp symbols to elevate their own mystique. It's no more sophisticated than a teen putting a poster up on their wall.

I would speculate that no public persons hold the axis which the Earth spins upon.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by secretsister65

Like what? Growing up? Getting jobs, having careers and kids? Taking vacations?

Just who do you think is listening (and has been listening to) Madonna over the last 25+ years?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join