It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna and the illuminati is there a connection?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I am convinced that there is a connection between Madonna and the illuminati.

The reason for this is because I have just watched her 2006 Confessions tour on dvd and listening to her lyrics just screamed illuminati to me. Does anyone else share my views on this?

I have had a very quick search on google but I have to go to work in the minute and wanted to post this before I go. I have managed to grab a photo to confirm my beliefs.

Also I have a strong feeling that she is going to die soon, sounds absurd I know but there is just something that I can't put my finger on. I think there is going to be another Diana styly with it being plastered all over the news e.t.c.

Does anyone else believe that Madonna may be part of the illuminati and or other organisations?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
you know, she is a marketing tool and usually most of her albums she has about 3-4 songs that she has written all others are written for her to sing, like most pop artists, she is paid for services

she is only a tool

she is not the antichrist like everyone once thought

great post by the way (insert sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Material World? You betcha!
Maybe she is the reincarnation of Isis, or Sophia?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Why did people think she was the anti christ?

Have you heard her lyrics?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Why did people think she was the anti christ?

Have you heard her lyrics?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just like many other entertainers and musicians, Madonna is in on it for sure. I can't say whether she's Illuminati or not however with how Hollywood is setup and who's in it, the vast majority are all being used to promote the elite agenda.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I think Madonna is a reptilian. I think she transfered her reptilian mind control device to Britney Spears when they kissed. That must be why Britney Spears has lost it.

I think we've solved the mystery everyone!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

While I may not personally belive Madonna has any knowledge of her workings with the illuminati. They have many tools and placements they use to lower the standard all over this world!

Ive always felt like Dane Cook is another tool of the illuminati! While he may not directly even know. But he is lowering the standard.
Demons set lose on this earth to run a muck!
At the end of every Dane Cook skit is a promotional name that sponsers him. Its NWO productions. New world order.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I wish I could find the video now, but I saw a very convincing presentation that showed how the whole "Britney" thing was actually a complete on-stage ritual. Not just the kiss, but certain other very specifics of the performance, and even using the audience as an energy source.

Illuminati? Maybe. Occult? Certainly.

EDIT to add: I had a thread on the video over here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...but the link is dead now, and I can't find another copy of the vid.

[edit on 9/2/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Is this the same video?

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Madonna only writes 4 or 5 songs and the rest is written for her?
Really?
have you checked the writing credits on her albums?
She produces and writes the majority of her work....
Now, just because you ''Think'' she doesnt ......doesnt make it so.......

And...Dane Cook and madonna are ''Lowering standards''..?
now, i don't know Dane Cooks stuff so i can't comment...

But who are you to say what ''The standard'' is?

Now don't get me wrong i'm not an uber madonna fan...
I have a few albums by her and have never been to a concert..
I saw the blonde ambition tour on vhs a long time ago....
she's an amazing entertainer...imho only prince is more ''watchable"'

To say she's lowered any standards is pretentious at best.....its all just an opinion
......even my own..........

now,Is she in with the illuminati?
And does a press shot from the 80's with pyramid on her jacket make it so?

I'm pretty sure she wore that jacket cos she liked it..or her stylist liked it.....

does that make her a shape shifter?or in on it?

Maybe but i highly doubt it......

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Yes, I think it is. Excellent. I don't know why I couldn't find it again. Maybe my browser here.

But yes, the video is about an hour long and a bit amateurish in production, but has some excellent material.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

Yes, I think it is. Excellent. I don't know why I couldn't find it again. Maybe my browser here.

Yep thats the one.. Ive seen that before and found most the video to be very well worth the watch. Talks about handlers and everything that goes into the whole occult world that disney spins and creates..

Demons Set lose upon the world, to LOWER the Standard.

Bill Hicks speaks the truth~! This is not just about Dane Cook but about mediorce hacks that we are talking about here.. Britney, Madonna and the likes.

Warning Video contains vulguar lang.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It isn't even a press shot. It's a still from a movie. In which her wardrobe was selected for her.

I'd say the connection to the illuminati is tenuous at best. I think she honestly wants to do good things.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There is something not quite right especially with the whole occult issue. Madonna has changed considerably since the Kabala movement rolled up.

Wow it looks like I am not the only one who thinks there is more to Madonna than meets the 'eye'

Madonna Worships Satan
Madonna Worships Satan

Beautiful stranger lyrics

Haven't we met
You're some kind of beautiful stranger
You could be good for me
I've had the taste for danger

If I'm smart then I'll run away
But I'm not so I guess I'll stay
Heaven forbid
I'll take my chance on a beautiful stranger

I looked into your eyes
And my world came tumbling down
You're the devil in disguise
That's why I'm singing this song

[Bridge:]

To know you is to love you
You're everywhere I go
And everybody knows

To love you is to be part of you
I've paid for you with tears
And swallowed all my pride

[Chorus:]

Da-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum da da da-da dum
Beautiful stranger
Da-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum da da da-da dum
Beautiful stranger

If I'm smart then I'll run away
But I'm not so I guess I'll stay
Haven't you heard
I fell in love with a beautiful stranger

I looked into your face
My heart was dancing all over the place
I'd like to change my point of view
If I could just forget about you

[bridge]

I looked into your eyes
And my world came tumbling down
You're the devil in disguise
That's why I'm singing this song to you

[bridge]

I've paid for you with tears
And swallowed all my pride

[chorus]

[edit on 3-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Madonna is Elizabeth Litchfield, the ex-Princess of Mexico and Austria Hungary. You'd never know it because she has taken hormone injections and grows a small beard and mustache, and says she is her brother Emperor Maximillian. This is because her mother is one of Queen Elizabeth's Ladies in Waiting and they have engineered all of the women monarchs to be prisoner-taking usurper/controllers for Queen Elizabeth's Queen-of-the-World campaign. They are all dykes. Her mother, the ex-Empress Helene is Julie Andrews. Queen Elizabeth is Liz Taylor. Madonna's father, Emperor Frederick was also know as Charlton Heston and Rex Harrison. They undoubtedly worship Kaballah, which is the Old Testament WITH the parts Moses cut out, like the pagan idolatry part, the Book of Shadows, the Book of Creation, (creating monsters) the Book of Poisons, Connivances, etc. The Blue Bloods of England are part Serpent, meaning they injected human sperm to impregnate snakes, and evolved them and other monsters. They are hemophiliacs and need to drink human blood because reptiles are cold blooded mammals. These humanoids, that think they are going to take over the world, are what the Third Regime of the Holy Roman Empire, the Third Reich, or The Empire of Austria Hungary fought against during World War I and World War II. The Viking/Kaballah side is known as the New World Order. Elizabth Litchfield, also known as Madonna Ciccone is a usurping traitor. She has been disposed by the rightful heir (who is not Carl Lothringen), as was her mother. Her brother is still on trial for devil worship. These monarchs control the governments, the arts, the banks, and our minds. Do not absorb their horrible works, you will become a victim. There is no other role.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i don't know about the whole "madonna Lich' theory, although i have asked also why the illuminati and bohemians move their ancestors corpses so many times... your theory might be spot on LOL..

however here is a Madonna paranormal experience which should strike very close to home. Please don't laugh, i finally got the courage up to share the earthquake/cascadia stuff with you guys and i wanted to share this one because it's very funny.

My website was banned on Feb 3 2012 along with the "300" other blogs that alex jones' website mentioned had been taken down due to "copyright" etc. Well the reason mine was taken down was political opinion and drug spam from Czechoslovakia/Poland (lol). I got it back up in 15 minutes then noticed that our city had stealth switched from IPv4 to IPv6 that day as well. Goddamn it, right?

A day or two before that at a used store I bought some very rare copies of Rackham illustrated Twilight of the Gods and Rhinegold/Valkyries -- produced during WW2 and known Nazi chic. They were a rare treat, unusual find. The material was fairly well known to me but rare to find in a store like that. I read some of the books.

Long story shorter, I wrote a large story that same day about Odin/Wotan/Allfather, Brunhilde/Valkyries/Ravens, and the need for humans to practice respect of the dead and remembrance of the slain, and the article was very much about freedom of speech and the ravens of Odin specifically, whose names are Hugin and Munin and represent the thought and memory of the shamanic Allfather during his spirit journeys. i wrote a few more articles showing the ravens, wolves, valkyries, and raving about mythology and prophecy in general (crazy stuff).

Two days later, the Super Bowl was played and the halftime show was, you guessed it, a modification of the Brunnhilde/Valkyrie/Odin story, where Madonna is dressed almost exactly like the Valkyries shown in the Rackham illustrations and re-enacts a very weird end-of-the-world scene where she vanishes into the throne/pyre at the end of the show and goes up in blue flame. In the Odin story, Brunnhilde's death signals the literal end of the world, or the beginning of Ragnarok. Very eerie if you know the story and the background of the Nordic traditions.

i ask a few blasphemous questions of the wise/anthropology majors: what is the difference between ancient Yahweh worship and Irminism, and what's the diff between Yahweh and Wotan basically? Should Jews and Nazis ever have started fighting at all on the basis of Irminism, or is that absolutely silly and amazing that the Nazis pulled that off?

Anyhow, I guess I should get out of this thread before the rotten tomatoes start flying my way,

but I wanted to share this weird, coincidental, para-normal, and amazingly strange experience with the public.

I also wanted to tell you something quite important about the significance of this kind of OMEN in light of recent history.

C.G. Jung had the chance to see Hitler fairly up close and personal. His misguided belief was that Hitler was channeling Odin, that he was literally an "oracle of Wotan". Google this if you don't believe me.

He said that Hitler was expressing the will of the German people and the will of Odin.
Well, if my premonition and understanding of the recent hooliganism here was correct,
Odin hates what is going on and hates what Hitler did.
Odin hates any death that lacks meaning.
All the legends say that he knows the dead, sends messengers to and from the dead,
converses with the dead, comforts and shelters and remembers the dead,
honors the dead.

That is all for now.

articles you might want to read:
The Golden Yod, Hitler and the Delphic Oracles, the Death Camp Star and the Temples of Sybil; C.G. Jung’s Declaration that Hitler was “an oracle of WOTAN” (HOLY #)
Posted on March 10, 2012

Repost from Mass Blog Takedown Last Month: EPIC POST ABOUT SATURNALIA ETC., “revenge of the birds” lol
Posted on March 8, 2012

**UPDATE** Death of a Muse: Jazmín De Grazia, 27, Argentine Model, Drowned — Clonazepam Drug NARCOLEPSY Hoffman LaRoche EVIL!** DEATH TERRIFYING SIGNS OF SATURNALIA IN AMERICA! [Genesis 2:7 and Carbon Lies **BOTTOM: Channeling Princess Diana (and Spider Man)], Breaking News Re: building 7 Collapse as well** Did Madonna Feel Sick Before Performing a Vulcanism Ritual in Valkyrie Regalia to Dishonor Minerva, Rachel’s Tomb, and Odin (Valkyrie’s Lover)? Yes, She Did. Did Ezekiel See a Figure Resembling Odin at the Chebar River?
Posted on February 6, 2012

thanks for reading.
nuclearnuttery .wordpress .com

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

She is the Viking cheerleader reporting to the Blue Bloods of Britain, the descendants of Viking King Knut, who disobeyed Moses, kept up the pagan idolatry and reptiian humanoid breeding. They are Vampires and hemophyliacs. She hates Jesus. They all make fun of people who even mention Jesus. They do that like its a too-big joke. Then they tell you you are ignorant and should learn to be evil. The world has been trying to expell their horrifying barbarism for 3000 years. Reject their teachings. There is no other role but victim. That is why they are teaching people to tolerate decadence, become bar flies, become roving perverts, to screw anything that can reproduce or has an orifice, become confused drug addicts, hate their parents and family, give up their worldly belongings and donate it to the cult, to be scared of defying "authority", to blindly obey a lot of hooey like what colors and herbs mean, to be reverant to Satan, artists and politicians, and to just get captured. DON'T loosen your collar! You'll get bit. Don't absorb their teachings. You'll die insane....QUICKLY!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Y the slander...? What'd Madonna ever do to YOU?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Vampires can hypnotize you in seconds. Then they get a sharpened hook in your intestines and pull them out. The Hanibal Lechter set. I hate it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join