It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 comet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi All

I just stumbled upon this website. It certainly is strange that google sky has this area blacked out.

Any ideas why ?

2012 website

Google sky anomaly

The whole 2012 thing is IMO a little strange with no proof either way, so my mind remains open to the possibilities of comets/Nibiru etc etc

Peace.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
microwave works.

They probably don't have pictures.

lol, the borg are coming

BORG

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
microwave works.

They probably don't have pictures.

lol, the borg are coming

BORG

Dont mock the Borg. They'll get ya, then you'll be all flyin around in a cube, listening to Techno. (cuz thats what borgs do)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The good thing about the Borg is you get free high-tech stuff to attach to yourself. I think this has been posted before (the blacked out area on Google Space). It's either they don't have image for that area, which I'm not sure I completely buy. If they didn't why would they have like the entire surrounding stars/systems and not just one little inch and a half dimensional space? Or...it could be the monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. Guess we'll have to send a Class 1 Probe to find out.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
there are a lot of areas where they simply dont have pictures to show you. Its difficult to photograph the entire sky in any detail. a lot more painstakin than one might think. thats probably your explanation.

as far as 2012 goes, I'm intrigued as I've heard a lot about how 'something will happen then' from may unrelated sources, often unknown to one another. coincidence? we'll have to wait and see. at least we'll have the London Olympics to watch if nothing else happens!!

:-)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, in December some of the year 2012, there will be a comet that well come so close to earth that it will actually pass between earth and our communications sattelites. Look it up, somethin was said about it during a show on Discovery channel. I dont know the comets' name, but its a scary thought to think that somethin can come that close earth...
Also, the Mayan calendar stops in the year 2012, i'm not sure of the exact day or month, but the Mayans believe that is when the world would end...any connection?
I think its all a little coincidental...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

If Niburi is moving, why not just post an earlier picture?

You can't buy censoring because everything in space moves. Just wait till it's gone, *flash*, done.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567

2012 website

Google sky anomaly

Found another anomaly at:

5h 35m 11.0s -5* 24' 25.5*

Is this a mistake?

edit: You have to zoom in pretty far in, its in the big gas cloud over to the right of the original anomaly posted

[edit on 2-9-2008 by 38181]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by digdeep
there are a lot of areas where they simply dont have pictures to show you. Its difficult to photograph the entire sky in any detail. a lot more painstakin than one might think. thats probably your explanation.

as far as 2012 goes, I'm intrigued as I've heard a lot about how 'something will happen then' from may unrelated sources, often unknown to one another. coincidence? we'll have to wait and see. at least we'll have the London Olympics to watch if nothing else happens!!

:-)

often unknown to eachother? could you clarify a little? Because it seemed odd to me, considering HOW MUCH 2012 has been hyped, even my grandmother has asked me about all of the hype about 2012, she hadn't retained anything specific ( she has alzheimers) but she had a vague idea that something horrible was sopposed to happen. it's hard to believe that any "source" hadn't heard anyone else say something about 2012.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join