It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something will happen before election day.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Something will happen that will sway voters opinions. I can't say what as I don't know but that's that's all I can say. A terrorist attack perhaps? I have this feeling that something big will happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I get that feeling sometimes its like you can feel like somethings about to or is happening something horrible.

Or like a feeling of anticipation its horrible i think and ye something probably will happen before election day no doubt.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Something will happen that will sway voters opinions. I can't say what as I don't know but that's that's all I can say. A terrorist attack perhaps? I have this feeling that something big will happen.

Well i can help you out

This election is going to be staged In McCains favour. The people will reject McCain and there will be a new election to prevent a disaster. On the second election it all gose well.

This is what i can feel.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What may happen is that there will be no terrorist event, declaration of war, natural disaster or any other type of disaster or catastrophic event and McCain will still win. The streets of all the major cities in the United States will fill with literally dozens of Obama supporters rioting because of their collective bewilderment at the fact that a severely inexperienced candidate with absolutely no leadership history and tax and spend desires has lost. They will scream about a faulty election system and how the election was stolen and eventually they will go back home to their parents basements completely disillusioned that their American dream of doing nothing while having the salaries of the actual work force taxed and split amongst them has disappeared. They may try to organize a protest march on the capitol, but those plans will fall through due to so many of them unwilling to get off of mom and dad's couch to attend.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have been having the same feelings. I don't know if it is necessarily an attack or war, but I feel very uneasy about something. I was sitting outside last night and I had this feeling that I have never had before, it even caused some anxiety. Very odd.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi,
I'm not up on American politics to know what what would sway the voters opinions, but I do believe that your current President is going to attack Iran before he leaves office next year. This may be a joint attack with Israel or it may be in Israels "defence". But either way, I do believe it's already well on the way to happening.
As to whether they will be an attack from Iran before the US begins, I cannot say... But I will go on record here as saying I firmly believe the US and Iran will come to blows before President Bush leaves office.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh, you most definatly can count on it!

I've known this for years.

We aint seen nothing yet.

Aint. We aint.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

We just saw this huge financial crisis. Maybe I was wrong about it being a vote for McCain but it certainly helped Obama.
I'm rather disappointed this prediction came true.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Any major event will comes handy for the American voters to find an excuse for not voting for Obama.

In the secrecy of the voting booth, lots of supposedly Obama supporters will have a second thought and will end up voting for McCain.

Collectively, in order not to look racists, Americans will prefer to have some events that will justify their changes.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've been having that gut feeling since early this year. The stock market will crash I think. Possible mass chaos or just angry citizens may force martial law and dare I say postpone elections. Then of course we attack Iran. Whether it's Bush or the next president we will be going to war with them. The actual beginning to WW3. I hope I'm wrong

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PopeyeFAFL

I hope you're wrong. I think the youth vote is going to be enough for Obama to counter McCain here.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
What may happen is that there will be no terrorist event, declaration of war, natural disaster or any other type of disaster or catastrophic event and McCain will still win. The streets of all the major cities in the United States will fill with literally dozens of Obama supporters rioting because of their collective bewilderment at the fact that a severely inexperienced candidate with absolutely no leadership history and tax and spend desires has lost. They will scream about a faulty election system and how the election was stolen and eventually they will go back home to their parents basements completely disillusioned that their American dream of doing nothing while having the salaries of the actual work force taxed and split amongst them has disappeared. They may try to organize a protest march on the capitol, but those plans will fall through due to so many of them unwilling to get off of mom and dad's couch to attend.

lol wow. No bias at all in this post. Is half the United States voting population really like this?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I am a middle aged, middle income white woman. I didn't know who I was going to vote for until just recently. In the end, what it boils down to, is that I don't want another WHITE, FAT, BALD, CROOKED old fart who is old enough to have great great granchildren running our country. These crooked you-know-whats have had their heyday and it IS time for a change. I am not totally sure Obama is the best change yet, I hope I get proven wrong, but he is at least a start in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

That combined with voting-machine fraud just might tip things in the R's favor.

My bets are still on cancellation of the election, martial law, and civil war. (Because, that's the most profitable thing for the Illuminati)

I think everyone, especially law-enforcement and military, need to stop taking orders that are illegal, and grow backbones of their own.

Liberty.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I'll have you know that I'm ex-military, own my own business, OWN my own house, invest my money, and own weapons. I used to be a Libertarian, then a Republican, until I found out that 90% of Republicans are too stupid to nominate Ron Paul, who John McCain called, "the most honest man in Washington."

Now, I hope for Obama, because he's actually intelligent, diplomatic, and civil. We don't need a grumpy old tool in the White House, who will die because he's old, and a vice-president who's a BIGGER tool than him.

But, I'm still writing in Ron Paul for President
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-10-2008 by RockCore]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I will go on record saying that other than a natural disaster nothing bad will happen before the elections.

We shall see.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Strange, everyone seems to think that is a Republican wins, the election must somehow be rigged, but if a Dem wins, then the election was perfect.

We have more reason to expect dishonesty from the Dems then the Republicans. Example: Acorn.

Stop watching CNN. Stop believing everything you read. Dig deeper.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Put an ACORN in your jaw and believe that all is lost!!!! Nope. I'm rolling with the winning team and you will be left in the the dustbin of history. Enjoy! WE'VE LIVED HERE FOR 8 YEARS NOW!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think it is a good possibility to help McCain win. Their campaign has already started the terrorism war mongering with their chants. Next thing you know, anyone who is remotely thought to be related to terrorism (or simply accuses of) will be hauled off to camp.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join