It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we will experience a global cooling before man made global warming really kicks in

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Thanks for the post. I was wondering how the global warming crowd were going to explain the bad winters to come. .....

Can you define the global warming crowd? Are they the same as the climate change crowd? Are they the same as the sun causes all warming and cooling of the Earth's climate crowd? Or are they everyone who doesn't agree with everything you do?

As a scientist I found the word "Consensus" means the data does not fit management's plans. I have been fired more than once because my EXPERIMENTAL FACTS proved the "consensus" was wrong. Most scientists wimp out, and go along with what managment decrees since they will get fired and blackballed if they do not. I speak from experience and the unemployment line.

What is your particular area of science expertise? I wouldn't ask my proctologist to pull my teeth for instance.

We form a hypothesis and then find an experiment to test that hypothesis. From experiments we get results. From results we look to see if they proved our hypothesis. Once we get robust confirmation of hypothesis' we can then make a theory. I am interested in these experimental facts you talk about.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

What is your particular area of science expertise? I wouldn't ask my proctologist to pull my teeth for instance.

I would agree. Somehow I have this mental picture of me screaming "No doc! Use the front entrance!"

I have this feeling we may disagree on the issues in this thread, but I had to respond to that one metaphor... awesome imagination you got there!

TheRedneck

<< 1   >>

join