It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(8/30) "What Doesn't Obama Want Us to Know?" (RCP)- Obama Tries to Douse Ayers Fire With Gasoline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hello. New to abovetopsecret. Just thought I would post an interesting article on the Aryers/Obama connection:

It's hard to put out a fire by pouring gasoline on it, so many are amazed the Obama campaign is trying this technique. The fire Sen. Obama wants to douse was small until his aides arrived with gas cans. For months, conservatives have been trying to direct attention to the relationship between Mr. Obama and William Ayers. Bill Ayers was a leader of the Weather Underground, which planted bombs in the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon during the Vietnam war. He went on the lam after a nail bomb his group was building to kill soldiers and their wives at a dance at Fort Dix went off prematurely, killing three of the conspirators. Mr. Ayers was never prosecuted because of FBI misconduct. He became a professor of education at the University of Illinois-Chicago. "I don't regret setting bombs," Mr. Ayers told the New York Times in an interview published on 9/11. "I feel we didn't do enough." When asked about Bill Ayers during the Democratic debate in Philadelphia, Sen. Obama responded: "This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English (sic) in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody I exchange ideas from on a regular basis."

Source:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

I'm sure the GOP knows about this; and if they don't I'm sure people will bring this to their attention. I'm guessing after the GOP convention McCain and his advisers will be pushing this story like crazy. The mainstream media will not want to focus on this story, but in due time will have no choice.

Your thoughts?

[edit on 2-9-2008 by David_KOK]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
More unnerving news:

Who is Khalid al-Mansour, and why was he backing Obama in the 1980s? Who is Khalid al-Mansour? And more importantly, why was he promoting Barack Obama in the 1980’s and raising money for him, when Obama was in his twenties? I caught this story, first, over at Atlas Shrugs, where this odd thing jumped out at me: Townhall links to a video in which civil rights activist Percy Sutton claimed he was asked by a certain “Dr. Khalid al Mansour”, adviser to ‘one of the richest men in the world’ to write a letter of reccomendation on behalf of Barack Obama to help him gain acceptance to Harvard many years ago. Mansour was raising money for Obama at the time, according to Sutton, which is strange in itself. And inside the Townhall link, I found this: In the above video Sutton says: “I was introduced to him by a friend who was raising money for him and the friends name was Dr. Khalid al Mansour from Texas. He is the principle adviser to one of the world’s richest men. He told me about Obama. He wrote to me about him and his introduction was ‘there is a young man that has applied to Harvard and I know that you have a few friends left there because you used to go up there to speak, would you please write a letter in support of him?’…I wrote a letter in support of him to my friends at Harvard saying to them I thought there was a genius that was going to be available and I sure hoped they would treat him kindly.” The story gets even stranger when you try to figure out who this guy al-Mansour is. In one of several updates, Atlas offers this: “Al Mansour represents OPEC? No wonder Obama doesn’t want the US drilling anywhere.” Check it out! He’s the preacher. He’s the preacher? You mean, this guy?? And is that guy this person: Dr. Khalid Abdullah Tario Al-Mansour is an internationally acknowledged advisor to Heads of State and business leaders in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and North America. He has been actively involved in structuring investments and joint ventures worldwide for over 35 years. Dr. Al-Mansour was also responsible for the Africa investment activities of Kingdom Holdings, Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal’s investment company. During his distinguished career, Dr. Al-Mansour has been a guest lecturer at Harvard University, Bombay University, Columbia University, UCLA, University of Kenya, London School of Economics and the University of Ghana. In addition to Africa Venture Partners, Dr. Al-Mansour sits on the Boards of: Saudi African Bank; Kingdom Holdings, Africa; Multimedia Super Corridor (Malaysia); Space Tech Inc.; AmNet Corp. International; New Avenues Fund Ltd; United Bank for Africa; United Networks; and Landmark Entertainment. Dr. Al-Mansour has authored 24 books and is listed in Who’s Who in the World; International Who’s Who in the Arab World; Two Thousand Men of Achievement; Royal Blue Book of London; World’s Who’s Who of Intellectuals and American Hall of Fame. Dr. Khalid Al-Mansour has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Howard University (Phi Beta Kappa) and Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of California at Berkeley.

Source:

texasdarlin.wordpress.com...-2663]

My thoughts: The list keeps adding up. All these unsavory characters connected to Obama over the years, and yet the MSM would rather focus on personal family matters concerning Sarah Palin.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
His past has been noticed, believe me. The Wall Street Journal is urging Obama to come clean on his background.

online.wsj.com...

join