It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 ufos tracked by jets manchester england

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
last night being a clear night i decided to watch the sky for over an hour because usually over manchester its just cloudy,looking straight up without a telescope or binoculars i could see a distant white light moving in the opposite direction of the scattered clouds,at first i thought it was a star because it was very similar but when it was doing movements like it was drunk what else could it be?after watching it for only a matter of seconds ,3 jets or harriers? appeared from nowhere and looked to be going in the same direction ,they had flashing red and white and possibly another colour light on them,the white light vanished as soon as these apeared,they seemed to be searching for it for them to all appear at once.a little while later another white object shown up or it could have been the same,and again this time one jet shown up roughly ten seconds after the white object apeared,did anyone else see this or was there any record of calls made about these,this happend last night and there was no sound by any of the aircraft.

should add that the 2 objects looked circular and at star level,very high up,my camera wouldnt of picked these up even with zoom,just out of interest is the ukufoguy still on these forums?

[edit on 2-9-2008 by moonbeam cat]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam cat
last night being a clear night i decided to watch the sky for over an hour because usually over manchester its just cloudy,looking straight up without a telescope or binoculars i could see a distant white light moving in the opposite direction of the scattered clouds,at first i thought it was a star because it was very similar but when it was doing movements like it was drunk what else could it be?after watching it for only a matter of seconds ,3 jets or harriers? appeared from nowhere and looked to be going in the same direction ,they had flashing red and white and possibly another colour light on them,the white light vanished as soon as these apeared,they seemed to be searching for it for them to all appear at once.a little while later another white object shown up or it could have been the same,and again this time one jet shown up roughly ten seconds after the white object apeared,did anyone else see this or was there any record of calls made about these,this happend last night and there was no sound by any of the aircraft.

OK, I am going too be struck down here, but I am going too be nicer and hopefully more objective than the others...

"...last night being a clear night..."
"...opposite direction of the scattered clouds"

Clear night? Scattered clouds?

"...distant white light moving in the opposite direction of the scattered clouds..."

So which way were the clouds moving?

"...,3 jets or harriers?"

Harriers are jets.

"...they had flashing red and white and possibly another colour light on them,"

Possibly another coloured light? So, possibly what coloured light is this that you saw?

"...last night and there was no sound by any of the aircraft."

Harriers and jets make noise.

I hate picking posts and events by posters apart, but you have made your story very confusing, maybe you are just still on edge by what you saw. Maybe if you re-write your experience it could be analyzed a bit more... though when I say "re-write", I don't mean too say "over exagerate".

Cheers, Fox.

[edit on 2/9/08 by fox_3000au]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
well it was clear for a manchester night with only a few clouds,thats what i thought,where is the noise from these jets?the other colour could of been a smaller light coming from somewhere on the aircraft possibly a white/yellow small light,im not sure ,i hope more people than me saw this,it was around 10 pm-11 pm.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I live in south Manchester and to confirm it has been pretty cloudy here for the past 3 months or so. The summer has been a washout.

Last night though was almost fully clear, a few scattered clouds here and there, so from a weather perspective, he is telling the truth. Manchester is a big place so it can vary a little depending on where in Man you live.

Whenever the sky is partially clear (today is the one of the best days all summer to be honest) with a few clouds, I can assure that everyone who lives in Manchester would class it as a clear beautiful day.........

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
typical that the debunker gets a star,open your minds and don't be so closed off to debunk everything just because you didnt see it.

top topics

join