It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mothership post on mufon: texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
here is the long description:

I awoke from a sound sleep early on the morning of 28 August 2008. For some reason, I was wide awake and could not fall back to sleep. After tossing turning for some time, I realized I could not sleep and decided to go outside and maybe the night air would relax me, enabling me to return to sleep. I dressed and went out to our backyard patio. I noticed the time was 3:37 a.m. After sitting on the patio for a few minutes, I noticed a light in the southern sky. It appeared to be standing still so I thought it was a helicopter but I heard no sound. Then, the light moved eastward and stopped again. Still, there was no sound. After a few seconds, the light started moving northward. As I was observing this through trees, I walked out into the yard, where there were no trees, to see the light better. The sky was very overcast. As the light moved northward, toward me, I could see that it was several lights in a vee formation with the apex of the vee pointing north. When the object was almost directly overhead, it stopped. It was huge. A few seconds later, the lights dropped through the overcast and I could plainly see a large "V" structure. It had 11 lights; five on each "leg" of the vee and one at the apex. It continued to descend and soon, a huge structure, apparently connected to the vee, broke through the clouds. The many lights from the city illuminated the structure and I could distinctly see very symetrcial seams of the structure. It was somewhat oval shaped with a flat edge at the rear--somewhat like a clam shell shape. There was a protrusion out each side, near the rear of the craft. The craft stopped descending and stood still for a few seconds. Then, a small, orbital light came out of the protrusion on the east side, passed between the vee and the larger part of the structure and appeared to re-enter the craft on the west side. A few seconds later, another light exited the west side protrusion, crossed between the vee and the main body, and hovered there. I had a ver distinct feeling I was being observed. Then, the light recrossed the craft and re-entered the craft via the protrusion it had started from. The lights appeared to have other lights within them that changed colors from red to blue to a purplish to red again. The craft remained stationary for a few more seconds, then rose back through the overcast. A few seconds later, the craft very quickly shot northward and disappeared. I remained standing in the yard, for I don't know how long, trying to comprehend what I had just seen. I re-entered my house and immediatly made a sketch of the craft while everything was fresh in my mind. I noted the time was 4:25 a.m.

Sounds believable to me. Take a look at the sketch. www.mufoncms.com...
the dimensions!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Sounds (and looks) similar to the Phoenix Lights. It'd seem that the upper-half of the ship can be cloaked. That, or during the Phoenix Lights, the ship was somehow damaged and the lower-portion was uncloaked during it's flight over the city. I always had thought that the Phoenix Lights were a test-military craft, given the shape (V, black, seemingly had wings) until I heard the report on a video I was watching that when they held a newspaper up, they could still see the lights, even through the paper. That's when I started getting skeptical. In any case, this thing (if the guy is telling the truth) must have been magnificent to see.

new topics

join