It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The end of September/Very Early October, 'Iran' will bomb USA with an air strike when Bush sees the fall of the Republican party with the failure of a McCain/Palin administration. It will be a 9/11 type event.

Just wanted to get that into writing.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
how do you know this info

i think something might happen before he leaves office

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

To my understanding, Iran does not have the capability to launch an air strike against the United States. They do not have war jets that can travel that far. Here is an excerpt from the Army Times, dated Feb 2007:

Equally uncertain is the extent and capability of Iran’s air defenses. Iran has an estimated 300 combat aircraft, but many “are either not operational or cannot be sustained in air combat,” Cordesman wrote in his 2005 book, “Iran’s Developing Military Capabilities.” It could have upwards of 40 MiG-29 fighters, and several dozen other jets of lesser quality. It also still owns a mixed bag of as many as 115 Iraqi aircraft flown there during the 1991 Persian Gulf War, and close to 50 F-14 Tomcats bought from the U.S. before 1979.

Link: www.armytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
look at it this way. if and when the majority starts to vote for the Dems. The Bush admin will see to it that McCain gets an advantage. It would be hitting two birds with one stone; the NWO will start to take effect after "Iran" attacks us, and as the elections draw nearer America will start shifting republican. So, McCain will end up extending a Bush presidency with very similar policies and will start advancing America and the world into a new world order. Once freedom has gone to a mere shrivel of an existance, and the dollar is almost crumbling. here comes the Amero to "save" the day.
Just a very possible scenario most definatly not going to go that way. But if it does go down something like that Americans will (be forced into) have a mass media blackout, so we do not know any details after the attack this time; so there won't be 'sep/oct. attack truthers' for a long time after that. By that time our constitutional rights will be a shadow of the past.
Wow, I'm making my own head hurt just a little. can I move to Canida yet?

top topics

join