It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
...500, 000 years from now if it turns out you're in an unescapable paradox? And what will you be doing?

These choices should help you out in what might be instore just your luck come to find out...

A: You'll be in a:

1. heaven?
2. paradise?
3. utopia on earth?
4. dystopia on earth?
5. limbo?
6. purgatory?
7. hell?
8. bottomless pit?
9. ghostly spirit world?
10. (other???)

B: You'll be doing what, basically?

1. worshiping God all day with no need of sleep or food or sex?
2. fulfilling all your fantasies coming true to you in an ideal way?
3. working easy for money?
4. begging for whatever little and hard to come by things you maybe can get?
5. nothing because you wont be aware of yourself or anything though still existing in a frooze state?
6. nothing but being aware of waiting with a packed crowd in total darkness?
7. nothing but being aware to your given torments under a Ruler's rule?
8. falling forever in a free fall?
9. visiting places in the universe and watching the living that you cant (or: can) interact with?
10. (other???)

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No one else seems to want to answer so I'll give it a shot.

500,000 years from now I will be here...on the new earth that God as created for the saved and the future ages to inhabit.(sp?)

What I'll be doing? Praising God and living my life the way God intended people to live...in love. The saved will also be teaching the next ages about the love and mercy of the Lord and showing them what God has done for us.

Marilyn~

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
My body will be dead and my existence over.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well, Im thinkin, Ill be in a Utopia on Earth that billions faught and died for in the past 500 years.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
500,000 years from now?

I will have ceased to exist at the moment of my death. My body would have been harvested for any usable fluids, tissues, and organs. The rest would have been used as a kadaver at some medical school. It would have then been burned to ashes, and the ashes disposed of. The ashes would eventually break down as all things do, into nutrients and other things.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Nobody really knows what Heaven is like, it could be any/all of those things.

We may each have our own personal heaven, or it may be a utopia for all...we just don't know.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
we die turn to what we into started with.

nothing that knows even if it is live or dead!

so basically it won't matter cause we won't know anyways lol

imagine going to sleep a deep sleep with no dream's.
did you KNOW or CARE if you was alive or dead?
no dreams to tell you if in fact you was alive....
Now DIE in your sleep when you had no dream's....
Thats right folk's you don't even know your dead...
and no you won't know because you see a light at the end of a tunnel ect.ect..
because remember when you was asleep ?
you didn't care if you was alive or dead.
it was meaningless.

but we don't care .
sleep proves that part.
at least to me.

btw religion is a crutch..to help sooth our mind's when we can't find the answers.

how did life start?....i give up how...GOD!!

how did the universe even start or come from?.....i don't know....God!!

see my point.
we can't use god to try to explain everything or we take 4 steps back trying to take one step forward.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I believed in God before I went to school, even though the rest of my family does not. It is not simply to explain unknown things at all.

Yes it certainly DOES do that...but no more than science does. And to be honest, both science and religion fail to answer everything...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I will be with my God.

I will worship Him and feel fantastic.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Any of those sound better than B1.. that doesn't sound like a fun way to spend eternity. bleh!

I am going to go with.. uuuhhhhmm, decisions decisions..

Ok, I choose A2 B2 with a bit of B10 mixed in (will be keeping that a secret for now)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by science lol
My body will be dead and my existence over.

So you think existence can go out of existence?

In a way you may go out of a particular existence, but be next in another way another particular existence in/by/of/like/as a paradox. Implying, in basic, that you still exist as existence nonetheleast (if reguarded basically) and nonethemost (if disreguarded specifically). That's if existence cant be escaped in basic.

^^That's just my 6 cent.

So a conclusion:

If you can escape one specific existence, then you are bound to be next in another specific existence if you are, in basic, existence unescapable period.

And:

If you think existence can go out of existence in basically, then why is it you cant freely choose by will to pop out of existence at mental will, alone with no help, your entire person and/or phsyical body? Uh-huh. It is just your luck come to find out. But the question is, what kind of luck do you feel toward "The Way" things shall be with you toward after you 'pass away' or 'release' from this specific way of existence as you know it and still be in 500,000 years from now in some kind of way nonetheless?

The probability to always exist is exceedingly great. Especially if it is a paradox.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
500,000 years from now i will be doing exactly what i'm doing now. reading crap talking crap. it's mildly depressing but i have a feeling that it's the best there is.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I will be with my God.

I will worship Him and feel fantastic.

The only food eatable is a single kind of fruit from some tree.
The only food drinkable is a kind of water of life.

^^But that was at face value with God in new Jeruselm come down out of a new heaven onto a new earth, but obviously wasn't there in old or new heaven as opened for a time being.

Is that all God can come up with? 2 foods that surely one would grow tired of??? Plus, with no more pain you wont have a hunger or thirst to even bother with them, since hunger and thrist are considered pains (good pains some may say as long as their is food to releave them). Only thing in new Jeruselm that may be fantastic is the scenery of what the place is all made up of.

And hey, it did say in Rev at face value that you can drink freely if athrist, so indeed you aren't in a bond of thrist to where it wouldnt be freely. And also it means you wont be drinking at all because you wont be athrist actually says no more pain. The athrist was in hypotheical (by the word "if" used). I get the intentional contradiction layer there in the face value of Rev read. You have to read between the lines for detail to notice what I just did.

top topics

join