It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spacecraft flying off the moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
These are a series of photos from Apollo 12. They were taken as Apollo 12 came over the horizon and began snapping pictures as they approached the anomaly.

But what is the anomaly? I believe it is a spacecraft taking off. It cannot be the earth rising behind the moon because part of the anomaly is infront of the moon, and it appears to have some kind of support legs sticking out of it...

So my friends what could it be?

Source

[edit on 1-9-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
interesting pic however if its on the darks side and the shadow is comming closer it would give the illusion of rising up...

It also could be , and i can't believe i am saying this but photo shopped, and I say this because the pixilation of the object is different that its background suggesting a copy and paste job...

yet I would still say there is allot more activity on the moon that we are not being told among other things as well i'm sure.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm not very good at spotting the photoshop jobs as others here, but even I can see the cut and paste job in the last few pics. I'm not even sure what the point of the fake is? Looks like one of those sails/kites that waterboarders use.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
that's a Romulan Star Destroyer...oh no

this is on casebook forums

is linking to another forum allowed ? :shk:

[edit on 1-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow, it's an amazing spacecraft that generates a perfectly square magnetic around itself. Astounding!

Fake # 1,942,845.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What if its one of the light be
ings from the carlos diaz files...Garbage

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I think this takes the cake for the most poorly compressed and butchered apollo photos ever. This is obviously showing a crescent earthrise:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

www.lpi.usra.edu...
*Someone* butchered the photos and compressed it till there was no detail left on earth and tried to pass it off as a "spacecraft."

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
thats pretty rubbish. I know abolutely nothing about about producing a decent photoshop but I was blessed with a pair of eyes and that is all the equipment I need to see that this is fake.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If it is fake i did not know
and I did not edit these images myself.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
that's a Romulan Star Destroyer...oh no

this is on casebook forums

is linking to another forum allowed ? :shk:

I also thought it was somekind of star destroyer for a second.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Look at the pixelation around the image. It's a perfect rectangle. Someone messed with it in Paint, to make it look like a UFO.

top topics

join