It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrytiesHad you actually meant to make a point you might have tried using other races/makes/beliefs instead of pushing the Jew factor.

Hmmm. Confused.

Why could he not use the Jewish race as an example?

Why is he allowed to use any other race except the "Jewish Factor"?

I feel I may be missing some history here

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

Because the Jews thread was inflammatory and unnecessary. The author was trying to make a point, but in doing so he lowered himself to the standard of racism and name-calling.

That thread would not have been closed if the author had have simply stated his point in laymans terms, not by copycatting this one.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Interestinggg
"Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?"

Yes ive noticed it, once I even jokingly called them Aliens.
And they all look very much the same.
If you look at other nationalities even though there is similarity's Asians look almost like identical clones of each other.
Same facial features, eyes, heads, color hair etc.

Ignorance. To Asians, other races can also look the same. I have been told this by several people of Asian descent.

Are you suffering some kind of intellectual disability or something?
You seem to be extremely unintelligent and ignorant but if you have some kind of disability then that's ok I understand.
I didn't mention race, I spoke of nationalities.
There is only 1 race, the human race.
But even Scandinavian people all look more different in facial structure and features than Asians.
Even Africans have more differing looks than Asians.
Out of all the nationalities Asians look the same more than any other.
This is a factual observation not some made up crap.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz

Originally posted by KrytiesHad you actually meant to make a point you might have tried using other races/makes/beliefs instead of pushing the Jew factor.

Hmmm. Confused.

Why could he not use the Jewish race as an example?

Why is he allowed to use any other race except the "Jewish Factor"?

I feel I may be missing some history here

Did you intentionally skip past the part of that same sentence that says

In fact you started the same thread twice, both times using Jews as your example. Both threads were closed or deleted due to their inflammatory nature.

The fact is that the he tried to make a point about something by using an inflammatory example. If his point was other than to outrage and troll then he would have varied his use of type of people, rather than try the same tactic twice.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

And Im saying that from the point of view of an Asian, we all look the same. Some find it extremely hard to tell us apart. It all depends on your point of view.

You seem to be extremely unintelligent and ignorant but if you have some kind of disability then that's ok I understand.

Attempting to anger or mock me will get you nowhere

[edit on 3/9/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Let’s turn around the question.
“Has anybody notice some grey aliens’s uncanny resemblance to Asian people?”.
Which one of this 2 group we know longer?
The Asian of course, so it is very interesting that the late 20th century depiction of alien as a similarity with Asian people which they in return never had an encounter with Grey alien look alike.
If you think deeper in to this we can see a demonization of a race because it is so clear to many that the grey alien depiction is a pure invention (not UFO, only grey). Somehow a group of people had jump in to the band wagon of Ufology and send a cross all media a depiction of alien with a “link” of resemblance of Asian people. And I think if I am not wrong that the first depiction of grey alien date back from the 60’s. In the 60’s the evil was Russia and China.
Do you all understand? Or should I make a drawing.

Kacou.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrytiesThe fact is that the he tried to make a point about something by using an inflammatory example. If his point was other than to outrage and troll then he would have varied his use of type of people, rather than try the same tactic twice.

I do thank you for taking the time to respond to me twice. I almost feel honoured

Anyway, you clearly feel he should change the 'type' of people rather than the way he was saying.

Why is that Kryties?

Why can he not persue his angle on Jews but in a more reasonable tone?

Are you saying it is ok to talk about other 'people' - just dont even think about talking about Jews?

Bizarre.

If we are to have debates such as these then we must be allowed to consider all races. Not just some.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties Did you intentionally skip past the part of that same sentence that says

And for the record: I posted your sentence in its entirety.

It was a direct quote.

Paranoid aren't we?

Right place for it.

[edit on 3/9/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Seeing as how ESKIMOS are ALSO ASIAN:

For starters, I saw this magazine that says Eskimos were found on Mars. Here is a picture:

This is actual proof from NASA! Pretty good stuff, I can't find the article, but it was very convincing when I read it!

We've all seen the pictures of Mars on ATS such as the big face, coins, and tracks. Well, I believe that they are Artifacts left behind by the Eskimo Tribes on Mars that have also journeyed to Earth to work with the Governments of the world, which is why their existence is so obscured by the world.

Beyond that, Eskimos are the only people that live in houses made out of ICE. That's really weird and seems like something an advanced alien would do to be in harmony with their environment. It's very unearthly as our species stands. The language that the Inuit speak is not like any other language on Earth.

Eskimo, or the Inuit are descended from ASIAN people, and we all know that it is perfectly acceptable to talk about ASIANS being ALIENS (see below threads). They also have a very alien like alphabet and an unearthly language - much like ASIANS. Here is a picture of an Inuit WOMAN:

She looks very ASIAN. In fact, her EYES are SLANTED just like an Asian, and they are rounded like an ALMOND much like an ALIEN.

What do you think about this ATS? Could Eskimos be ALIENS? Did NASA find an ESKIMO TRIBE on MARS? You might want to look at these other PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE threads that have not been locked or deleted in years, for reference.

Japanese people are not aliens...they're Jews!

Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?

The Alien/Asian link

You'd think from looking at the above threads that are NOT AGAINST T&C, Aliens perhaps being Asian, and Japanese Asians perhaps being Jews, that Aliens could also be Jewish? I
wonder if that is possible? It tends to follow that a Japanese Jewish Alien is a Japanese Alien and also a Jewish Alien?

Could that happen, I wonder? I know that last one is REALLY STRETCHING IT TO THE POINT OF BEING INFLAMMATORY, but it never hurts to DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties Did you intentionally skip past the part of that same sentence that says

And for the record: I posted your sentence in its entirety.

It was a direct quote.

Paranoid aren't we?

Right place for it.

[edit on 3/9/2008 by skibtz]

Correction: Partial quote. You chose the part of what I said that fit with your claim and omitted the rest.

[edit on 3/9/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Look at this, this picture supposedly shows a painting from ASIA that depicts JESUS with ALIENS!

Jesus came from Asia. Hypothetically, Jesus is more Asian than Western in outlook and cultural values.

Asian Perspective of Jesus

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Seeing as how ESKIMOS are ALSO ASIAN:

For starters, I saw this magazine that says Eskimos were found on Mars. Here is a picture:

This is actual proof from NASA! Pretty good stuff, I can't find the article, but it was very convincing when I read it!

Blah Blah Blah

Didn't that thread get deleted?

Give up mate, you've been closed down or deleted 3 times now.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Anyway, you clearly feel he should change the 'type' of people rather than the way he was saying.

Why is that Kryties?

Why can he not persue his angle on Jews but in a more reasonable tone?

Actually that was my point, albeit not as well spoken. My anger was aroused when he started calling people 'Neo-Jews' for no particular reason when they disagreed with him. This is why I question his use of the Jews in particular when he tried the same thread twice - I felt he may have another motive perhaps more sinister.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrytiesCorrection: Partial quote. You chose the part of what I said that fit with you claim and omitted the rest.

Oh please.

I quoted your sentence.

You implied that I chopped your sentence.

I have now clarified that your sentence was quoted in it's entirety.

And my point was that you are telling someone that they can compare races to aliens - just don't compare Jews.

I could have included your whole post to make that point but it was not necessary. Your last sentence was all that was required.

If you feel differently, then please explain how I misquoted you by using the last sentence of your post rather than all of it?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A Neo-Jew is a non-Jewish person who vehemently defends Jewish people for no logical reason.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrytiesActually that was my point, albeit not as well spoken.

Fair play

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

A Neo-Jew is a non-Jewish person who vehemently defends Jewish people for no logical reason.

I will vehemently defend any fellow person from racism regardless.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrytiesCorrection: Partial quote. You chose the part of what I said that fit with you claim and omitted the rest.

Oh please.

I quoted your sentence.

You implied that I chopped your sentence.

I have now clarified that your sentence was quoted in it's entirety.

I really don't want to cause a stir, I'm not particularly worried about this but how can you say you quoted

Why Jews? Why could you not have picked anyone else? In fact you started the same thread twice, both times using Jews as your example. Both threads were closed or deleted due to their inflammatory nature. Had you actually meant to make a point you might have tried using other races/makes/beliefs instead of pushing the Jew factor.

Wait until he starts calling us all 'Neo-Jews', that's worth hanging around for the laugh.

in its entirety? You picked the last bit ie:

Had you actually meant to make a point you might have tried using other races/makes/beliefs instead of pushing the Jew factor.
which is clearly not quoting the entirety of the message.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I will vehemently defend any fellow person from racism regardless.

Bravo.

Now you might start to see my point on this fellow.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join