It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
To reply to questions

4. Many languages have strange alphabets...Take Amharic and Ethiopian language, have you seen there alphabet? Its very strange also, but I don't think either is alien.

6. Hello Kitty is just creepy not alien.

9. Well with nowhere to park, of course their cars are going to be smaller.

13. They have better education systems. These kids go to school 6-7 days a week and about 9-12 hrs a day.

14. the Great Wall can not be seen from space it is not large enough so this is utterly a false statement. Was the science a Discovery channels sometime (or Myth Busters).

15. Many countries have some ancient form of fighting.

18. Have you ever been to any kind of farm before. Crops are normally arranged in some kind of formation so its not strange.

27. First off MSG does not put you in a trance like state, It supposedly causes heart problems and certain people claim to be allergic to it ( I know this because I am a nutritionist). All pans and bowls are round and if you turn them upside down they resemble UFO's. Chopsticks do not take long to be mastered. I learned to use them in 5 minutes. Hey I am also short and I have been to Japan...maybe I'm an alien..hmmmm?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is the most embarrassing thread I have seen so far on this website and that really is saying something!

The level of intelligence of some people here is quite scary.

Sad, very, very sad.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OK, after I read through that guy's theory I realized that I shouldn't be taking this seriously, he was obviously high on weed when he came up with it, anyway I got a good laugh

But the though that I might be an alien descendant is kind of cool

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yep, whoever made that list was obviously being tongue in cheek. That people here would take it seriously though and actually run with it, forming further opinions and using them as evidence... it's pathetic!!

In fact, it's actually quite frightening that these people are in our midst. To be they are far more alien than anything I read about on these forums.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Don't mean to offend anyone, but I've had this thought since a while ago, and tried to find anybody else who might be seeing what I have seen.

My theory is such that I suspect that Asians are the offspring of Aliens mating with Humans. I have many points to support my theory:

1. Asians have uncommonly (almost unearthly) almond-shaped eyes. Have you ever seen sketches what the consensus of alien encounters describe as Aliens? Hmmm.....

2. Why is it that Asians are so technologically advanced? Is it any wonder? Because they’re half Alien!

[edit on 2-9-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

Yikes, That was to be top secret....now the Ninja's will have to come to your house.

Bye

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Maybe grey aliens just have an uncanny resemblance to Asians? Perhaps the person who invented the grey alien theory was someone like yourself and saw Asians as weird looking and not of this planet, thus creating the alien look.

As it stands right now, Asians exist. Greys don't. Until that changes, and we get some concrete proof of grey aliens who look like what we perceive, Asians only look like Asians, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Might want to revise that list, it's borderline racist. And while I amusingly call my Korean wife an alien at times for fun and giggles, she'd be very unamused reading this list, I guarantee it.

Racist? There was nothing bad said about any race, he is making an intellectual guess based on the types of Aliens we have knowledge about and the types of races of people on this planet.

Identifying the physical characteristics and intellectual characteristics of a human race is not racist, it may be stereotyping because not everyone is the same within a race, but it was never brought up in a negative form.

I for one believe that the saying "We're all the same on the inside" is a pretty big lie, because there are so many facts out there which show the true physical differences between races that are actually within the body and not just the external, everything from gene's to what diets can be handled by certain people(not everyone can handle the same protein diet)

This idea is a sound theory but to prove it would be quite tough, its been way too long and all the gene's from every race have been mixed so much now that there is no way to tell

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Watch "Official Denial (1994)" and it will all make sense...
www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Stargate SG1 anyone ?

Any fans of the show will know what im on about, system lords etc

Interesting Topic

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i watched a tv show on this. aliens (most likely greys or something similar) came down from space using the flat top pyramids as helipads... they talk us to mine and build (in return taking the resources we mined) and found the human caucasian females very attractive... badda bing badda boom out popped mr ching.
i think its very possible..

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaynardisGod

Originally posted by fleabit
Might want to revise that list, it's borderline racist. And while I amusingly call my Korean wife an alien at times for fun and giggles, she'd be very unamused reading this list, I guarantee it.

Racist? There was nothing bad said about any race, he is making an intellectual guess based on the types of Aliens we have knowledge about and the types of races of people on this planet.

Identifying the physical characteristics and intellectual characteristics of a human race is not racist, it may be stereotyping because not everyone is the same within a race, but it was never brought up in a negative form.

I for one believe that the saying "We're all the same on the inside" is a pretty big lie, because there are so many facts out there which show the true physical differences between races that are actually within the body and not just the external, everything from gene's to what diets can be handled by certain people(not everyone can handle the same protein diet)

This idea is a sound theory but to prove it would be quite tough, its been way too long and all the gene's from every race have been mixed so much now that there is no way to tell

I don't think what you said applies when you talk about Jews though.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This is a possibility. As a lot of members have already heard how in the Bible there is mention of perhaps fallen angels mating with earth women. It sounds so crazy and far out there that when I first heard this idea I couldn't stop laughing. But as I looked more into this I'm more open minded.

This is the scripture that is the most noted by people who side with this view.

Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV):
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,
when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and
they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which
were of old, men of renown."

My question is this, has there ever been archeological evidence to support what it says in the Bible? Perhaps this could explain modern day aliens?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

I don't think what you said applies when you talk about Jews though.

Why Jews? Why could you not have picked anyone else? In fact you started the same thread twice, both times using Jews as your example. Both threads were closed or deleted due to their inflammatory nature. Had you actually meant to make a point you might have tried using other races/makes/beliefs instead of pushing the Jew factor.

Wait until he starts calling us all 'Neo-Jews', that's worth hanging around for the laugh.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
All this is I heard . is that some chinese techicians where inside the CERN accelerator taking a lunch break eating some Romain Noodles.

Well the scientist did not know that some where still in side the accelerator when they turned it on for a test ...

And they shot them dudes a billion years into the future!

Well now they have been coming back in time through the ages and messing with folks.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
"Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?"

Yes ive noticed it, once I even jokingly called them Aliens.
And they all look very much the same.
If you look at other nationalities even though there is similarity's Asians look almost like identical clones of each other.
Same facial features, eyes, heads, color hair etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
"Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?"

Yes ive noticed it, once I even jokingly called them Aliens.
And they all look very much the same.
If you look at other nationalities even though there is similarity's Asians look almost like identical clones of each other.
Same facial features, eyes, heads, color hair etc.

Ignorance. To Asians, other races can also look the same. I have been told this by several people of Asian descent.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
mmmmm sorry genius for me having my say i promise i wont make the same mistake again.....
I don't see what have I written to make you say that.

Telling that the original text has many faults and is an example of ignorance does not directly affect you, unless you are the original writer, and even if you are the author of that text it does not affect your right of stating your opinion.

who do you think you are bro!!!
I know who I am, just a common guy who learnt everything by myself.

one of those people who think they are right and dont except a view of other ,
No, I think I am one of those people that know that his own opinion has the same value as other people's opinions, but that the quality of the data in which the opinions are based affects the opinions.

And if you read some of my posts you can see that I accept (I suppose that this is what you meant instead of except, except does not make sense in that sentence) everyone's opinions, even the most far fetched or exotic.

you are probably some spoilt little brat man...
Not really.

you know what you can do dont you...
Yes, I do, the same thing I have been doing for more than 40 years, learn with my mistakes and the mistakes of other people, try to find more accurate data in which to base my opinions and try to see if any data presented to me is accurate or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom (aka darkheartrising?)
I started this thread a while back it has some good conversation about Japanese people. check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whooops

How come this thread is still going when the "Jews are very similar to ALIENS!" was shut down?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join