It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
this is a joke right?! how about some slightly higher brow discourse in future?!!

:-p

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
Read the bible, God created 13 bloodlines, and we are the "great experiment."

Umm, is this the same God and the same Bible that forgets to mention the dinosaurs? Hehehehe...like we can take that 13 bloodlines seriously hawhawhaw...no just kidding, but I have never heard of any 13 bloodlines. Do tell more, I am interested now. Verse, version, page number etc lol would be nice...

I'll write up a topic at some point that details a bunch of verses and their relevance to this theory. As for the dinosaurs... if you don't expect people to believe aliens put them on Earth, what do you think they'll say when you tell them there were giant reptiles roaming the Earth and just... magically disappeared. I think that was just as much of a political move as was using metaphors and fantasy to disguise the truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

so asians.....are descended from chimps and gorillas- LOL!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You know it may sound strange but i have notice d that too, especially the being advanced part and the eyes and the writing and languague. strange i thought it would be too wierd to bring up. But one thing though..you do know buddah came from india dont you????

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i dont have much experience with DNA manipulation information, but i have read the terra papers, assuming the papers holds any weight in this conversation, it should be noted that while prince ea was continuously working on the genetic make up of the "human" a gift of a "feather" was given to the prince in order to help with a genetic block that was occuring. the feather provided the element of passion to the species. in order to mate freely. im assuming the feather was introduction to the female species.

greys creating asians,

andromedans creating, africans?

or pleiadeans creating caucasians,

good assumtions, but this thread is really difficult to address since we just dont really know. Unless you believe the accounts told by an abductee whom you find credible.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

So um what about the american indians? and the south american darker skinned indians. And then What about central asians?? like india and pakistan , what about arab races, and koi san in southern africa??? all these are totally different from the other and dont like alike so who created them. We could also ask about the people from tonga and new zealand ?? and fiji?? they are different races!! oh yeah and them we have aboriginal peoples too who look like no other!! mmmm so theres that theory blown out of the water

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
First of all, if that text is not yours, you should posted it as an "external source" and point to where you found it, otherwise it may be considered plagiarism.

Second, have you thought that it could be the other way, that the description of aliens is just to make them look like Asians? Remember that there was a time where there was a famous scare of Asians, specially Chinese, and the Europeans and Americans considered them a menace and a danger to their society.

Edited to avoid a new post.

That text is a fine example of ignorance, it has so many faults it's not even funny.

It is only useful as an example of how ignorant people can be and still think that they are being very smart.

Sad, very sad.

[edit on 2/9/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Maybe these are Asian people from the future that evolved over thousands of years that have come back to visit (for what ever reason or agenda) in our time.

If that is the case snd the are Maybe Chinese for the distant future and say WW3 breaks out in the not so distant future could that mean that the Asian people are the only survivors or (winners) of a post apocalyptic world?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Wow, that is quite an interesting picture. Those people do look quite unusual. I can't put my finger on it, but it's like the nostrils are very small, and the face is void of much hair, and it's like their faces are very smooth. I think we are on to something here!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
WOW, i mean there could be some truth in that we are all different many physical ways ,but it seems u are trying way to hard to find things to back this theory up. i mean a wok upside down? common thats a bit much. but u are in-titled to ur opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
holy # i cant belive this i was jus sayin the same thing to my wifey bout this i bet when the truth comes out about us humans being mixed with alien dna and asian were diffently mixed wit the grays

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Truespirit82

I'm intrigued by the theories that our skin, hair, and eye colors have much to do with the locations of the earth that we evolved from. But I find it a mystery-what the purpose of slit eyes are. The Africa and Slavic races have them.

Now, many Asian people have thick dark hair, and some have pale white skins... how can those two go together without some kind hybridization, If , by the theory of evolution, these are meant for protection in their respective environments? But that is a great many people who have these physical attributes. I hope somebody has a take on this.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You should look in to the nation of islams theiry thats whites where made by tweleve scientist and the first white mans name was yakub...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by magnetik

OK, now try to write that in English, maybe I can understand it that way.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I think we are on to something here!

What is it? Page loads per minute? Really, troll is obvious troll. or ats sock puppet?

blah blah blah second line not single line post blah blah blah

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I prefer the theory that the Chinese win some future Nuclear war, are the only survivors of the planet and are forced to go underground. Over a long period of time, the evolved into what we now call the "Greys" and have traveled back through times to screw with us.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

mmmmm sorry genius for me having my say i promise i wont make the same mistake again.....who do you think you are bro!!! one of those people who think they are right and dont except a view of other , you are probably some spoilt little brat man...you know what you can do dont you...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My feelings about this are: Can anyone explain why and how we are so different. I mean it is like we were some kind of experiment to see how each DNA would react on different continents. No wonder the world is screwed up - you have over 11,000 religions and how many different languages. Most people are so busy trying to make a living and raising thier families that they don't have time nor care about these things. Our world governments just keep on fighting and having wars over things that will eventually make life bad for one country or both. They pound thier chests and threaten each other while the rest of suffer. And we are somewhat helpless becuase we our cultures have never come together close enough to fix the obvious problems - language and religion. What a mess we have in front of us. God help our helpless butts. And yes - I have noticed the orientals faces are close to our idea of an alien face.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So is this considers as "coincidence"?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Actually, I have. I noticed this a few years ago. I was walking near a University and there were several people on the side walk. One girl caught my attention from the corner of my eye. As I passed her I thought I'd walked past a Gray. It was a WEIRED feeling. I was a little startled.

It's not just the slant eyes. Orientals are usually smaller. They're also VERY smart when it comes to computers & electronics. Makes you wonder if they're naturally good at it. Isn't modern electronics supposed to be alien technology?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join