It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
On a side note, you mentioned martial arts being very concise and hard to develop, but I don't think you give enough credit to ancient peoples. They were not babied with computers and calculators to think for them. They did everything mentally, as a result, people who required a way to defend themselves, created one. More of a matter of survival than anything else.

I'd say this goes the same for many things, like the pyramids. Sure, it's very well constructed and would take ages today. People had just as much mental capacity then as they do now I'm sure, finding a way to create them would have been easy, especially with an army of slaves! People love to talk about how blocks were dragged from 300 miles away and weighed tons. Well jees, you put 40 grown men who know nothing but hard work, give them ropes and start whipping the sh*t out of them... that block won't just move, it'll hustle!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Well, as far as the serpent tempting Eve, and the serpent being much like the green aliens, I'm thinking they could well have been the devil in the bible.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think its us. We're the aliens. Not him:

Hakuei, Penicillin.
Never thought there was anything odd about Asians. Natives have 85 % of Asian genetics as well.
If you read the myths of the Hopis and other natives, the Pleiadians are associated with their creation, though apparently very nordic.

This article discusses research carried out in China that proves they came from Africa:
members.tripod.com...
It even discusses the origins of their very attractive eye shape.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
On a side note, you mentioned martial arts being very concise and hard to develop, but I don't think you give enough credit to ancient peoples. They were not babied with computers and calculators to think for them. They did everything mentally, as a result, people who required a way to defend themselves, created one. More of a matter of survival than anything else.

I'd say this goes the same for many things, like the pyramids. Sure, it's very well constructed and would take ages today. People had just as much mental capacity then as they do now I'm sure, finding a way to create them would have been easy, especially with an army of slaves! People love to talk about how blocks were dragged from 300 miles away and weighed tons. Well jees, you put 40 grown men who know nothing but hard work, give them ropes and start whipping the sh*t out of them... that block won't just move, it'll hustle!

HA! couldn't have said it better/
very good...

in the OP it sounds like humans back then must not have had the same mental capacity, it might not be intended, but it DOES come off that way.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Some features are just very peculiar.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky well done, I'm 100% with you here. I spoke of the same here a couple of months ago, but treaded with care to avoid any accusations lol. I'm more of the opinion that aliens are our future selves time travelling backwards to look at ourselves, now if China is the new super future and they constitute in terms of population the majority of humans, then when we come back in time, maybe it will be the Chinese who send 'em back!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
She looks like she has mixed heritage. Very pretty girl. There is always the possibility that there is a hybrid program that is no longer on the moon or mars, but is infiltrating us, but that would be all of us, every race. And I do believe that the probability exists that all the races have been tweaked often.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Pocky

Pocky well done, I'm 100% with you here. I spoke of the same here a couple of months ago, but treaded with care to avoid any accusations lol. I'm more of the opinion that aliens are our future selves time travelling backwards to look at ourselves, now if China is the new super future and they constitute in terms of population the majority of humans, then when we come back in time, maybe it will be the Chinese who send 'em back!

that makes sense

based on mere population it would be likely that everybody looks either a mix between indian and chinese seeing as they are the 2 biggest populations on the planet right now.

its basic maths

if u were a human 5 million years from now and the earth was going to die where would u go to restart civilization. i dont know about u but i would go back in time to when there were no humans. maybe thats who wiped out the dinosaurs WE did 5 million years from now. that would explain evidence of civilization in 100 million year old rocks. when there was supposed to be no humanoids.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

It's possible asians are aliens, but asians are 60% of the world population.
Secondly, it's "true", pleidians has nordic characteristics.
Thirdly, aliens are more superior, so where does all the technologies go?

I'm gonna stick with evolution for now.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
Read the bible, God created 13 bloodlines, and we are the "great experiment."

Umm, is this the same God and the same Bible that forgets to mention the dinosaurs? Hehehehe...like we can take that 13 bloodlines seriously hawhawhaw...no just kidding, but I have never heard of any 13 bloodlines. Do tell more, I am interested now. Verse, version, page number etc lol would be nice

ps. So why are their so many Asians compared to others Homo sub-species? Perhaps they have been here longer - but that wouldn't fit the Bible "story" would it?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
29. As a result of migrating from Northern Asia over the land-bridge (that used to exist) leading to Alaska, we all know that Native Americans, too, are of Alien descent. With their ornamental traditional garb and serene way of being...it’s very Oriental...hence, very Alien. Teepees are a crude, yet still, Alien-inspired design that was very streamlined in its function and purpose. Perhaps their skill in smoke-signalling was a direct result of Alien knowhow and ingeniuity.

You forgot the fact that our eyes change color according to our mood and our body temperature is a degree or more on average lower than the average humans.

Don't make me send my ancestors after you for revealing the truth Pocky.
J/K they only abduct their own.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Maybe they were always human and advanced in the past so much that they explored the Galaxy and other planets and now have come back evolved differently. Unless Greys are the souls of Chinese people locked on earths realm.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Interesting & Somewhat Humorous Thread!

To those playing the race card, I disagree as most of what the Op says is generally complimentary to Asians.

Having said that, I hope most of you are familiar with the Dropa Tribe, found in the Baian-Kara-Ula Mountains between the borders of China and Tibet. It's speculated that the Dropa Tribe are descendant of Aliens, and the Dropa Stone Tablets which resemble "UFO's" deepen the mystery even further.

The Dropa People

Above: An image of the Dropas Ruling Family - Hueypah-La who was measured at 4 ft. tall and his wife Veez-La who measured in at a mere 3 ft, 4 inches.

The Dropa Tablets

The Hieroglyphs on the stone tablets were eventually translated by Professor Tsum Um Nui who claimed that one of the lines read:

"The Dropas came down from the clouds in their aircraft. The men, women and children of the neighboring peoples (Ham) hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last they understood the sign language of the Dropas, they realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions...".

Tablet Translation sourced from: ufocasebook.com

Above: An Example Of The Mysterious Stone Tablets Of The Dropa. Please note the 'Alien Like" being engraved into the tablet.

It's certainly all food for thought isn't it! Perhaps the Op wasn't too wrong after all huh

IRM

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
You forgot the fact that our eyes change color according to our mood and our body temperature is a degree or more on average lower than the average humans.

Don't make me send my ancestors after you for revealing the truth Pocky.
J/K they only abduct their own.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by NephraTari]

Tsk tsk, I'm not Asian, though I do have a certain amount of Indonesian blood in me.

Once when I was little I bumped into the rail of a bridge with my bicycle and hit the rail with my eye. That whole week my eye changed iris-color every day.

Also my body temperature is really really low, and 40+ C fever followed by a 30- C fever did nothing.

Also my skintone is almost albino-like yet I do not burn, ever.

AM I AN ALIEN?!?!?!

Seriously, I doubt that any of the human races have different origins when it comes to planets. Either we all came from X or we all didn't. (Though that's just my take.)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Don't mean to offend anyone, but I've had this thought since a while ago, and tried to find anybody else who might be seeing what I have seen.

I actually came across a site a few years ago speaking on some elongated skulls found in a region of china. The guy who found them was trying to suggest that there was a crashed alien ship in the area, ages ago. After a while the aliens ended up mating with the humans of the area, to preserve their race, as they had no way of getting off the planet to get 'back home'. I'll have a look around for the site again, as you've just brought the subject back up.

And no, just to clarify, I have no idea whether the site is legit, or if it was a joke, or a hoax on the subject of deformed skulls.

J

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

lol I am not asian either. you didn't look at what part I was responding too.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Nahh..

eyes are too small.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm gonna respond you point by point so forgive my double-posting.
I met a lot of asians: koreans, chinese and japanese, even befriending a few of the latter, and I can tell you they're not aliens. Such an assumption is ridiculous at best. And if you're still unsure, get an asian buddy, pay a lot of money for a full genetic study of both of you and see the differences.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
1. Black people have thicker lips. Does that make them aliens too? No! It's just that fenotypes are the most acknowledgable mixture of genetic + environmental features. Wikipedia Link

2. They are not so technologically advanced. They just live in a high-tech society. As far as I know, they don't have any major breakthtrough no other nation does. Besides, Japanese are technologically "advanced", not Vietnamese, for instance, and they're both asian.

3. Greys are not the only alleged aliens. People talk about golden haired, blue-eyed tall aliens too.

4. What is so advanced in their language? They just developed differently from the western world, that's why it seems so alien to you.

5. Actually they don't have the same background, as supposedly all languages from India to Ireland have, which would be based on the legendary indo-european language.

6. They live in a very high-tech society. Other asiatic people, like tibetan, don't have anything to do with that. The difference between your society (I asume) and theirs is that your society doesn't have that high tech culture, where you need a toilet to sing you a song and a robot washes your teeth when you wake up. But you could have all those things as well. It's just a cultural difference.

7. I'll pass...

8. The same way other great Philosophers did: thinking.

9. Japanese cars are smaller, since generally they are smaller people and overcrowded. That's why they have those little beds instead of hotels too.

10. They hadn't had the need or didn't envision its military use. They use it now, though.

11. Western structures may seem other worldly to them!

12. Obi Wan Kenobi looked like a Medieval Priest. So?

13. Other nations were advanced in other areas: like the Phoenicians and Star navigation, the Mayan and Astronomy. The Inca Empire had also developed a kind of abacus.

14. Yep. So?

15. Every old nation had its own "martial arts": fighting with bare fists or melee weapons is as old as mankind. Their martial art is just more graceful and popular.

16. Yes, but Elvis was also taken by the aliens, so was he Asian?

17. Black people have thicker lips, stronger facial features and are generally physically stronger than caucasian people. It's just that asian eyes are very distinctive because eyes have so much philosophical/cultural presence to humans.

18. Have you seen the terraces in which Incas harvested their crops? It was a magnificent, balanced system which Europeans destroyed when they imposed their own farming system. Some agricultural nations have put great effort on the best way to get advantage of their land.

19. They say Marco Polo was a hoax. Even if it was true, what does it have to do with that? Maybe asians never thought of making a BBQ before contacting the USA!!!

20. Only at this point you may have a valid inquiry. It's true that Native Americans (all over America) are closely related to asians, so it may be that they travelled to America a long time ago and settled there. This is the whole argument of them passing through Bering, but it's yet to be proven.
Didn't it ocurred to you that, as Phoenicians and Vikings sailed to America in ancient times, Asian people could have used boats insted of spaceships?

21. Or because these news don't reach west. Actually they even have their own "Bermuda Triangle".

22. Yeah, but they're still stuck on this pathetic low-tech polluted planet, just for kicks.

23. They have amazing healing techniques in my opinion. They just developed isolated from other cultures and that makes them so distinctive.

24. Yes, they did fly with that stuff!

25. Some native americans tribes have less hair also.

26. I'm ignoring this one.

27. This one too.

28. And this one.

29. Yes, tepees look like little pyramids! So that's obviously alien!

[edit on 2-9-2008 by seb2882]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well with regards to first nations people, they conducted genetic tests. But the most interesting involved an in depth comparison of languages ranging from Canada to South America, including Bella Coola Nuhalk nation, my sons paternal grandmothers people, and the outcome was not merely linking to Mongolia, but migrations from various areas including Japan and Korea. Bella Coola has carvings that are very similar to those found in Hawaii. My 17 year old was surprisingly a blue bottom, as nearly all asians are, with small purple bruises at the base of his spine lasting for years, and lactose intolerant. Personally I think we've all been tweaked!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join