It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody noticed some Asian people's uncanny resemblance to grey aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Don't mean to offend anyone, but I've had this thought since a while ago, and tried to find anybody else who might be seeing what I have seen.

My theory is such that I suspect that Asians are the offspring of Aliens mating with Humans. I have many points to support my theory:

1. Asians have uncommonly (almost unearthly) almond-shaped eyes. Have you ever seen sketches what the consensus of alien encounters describe as Aliens? Hmmm.....

2. Why is it that Asians are so technologically advanced? Is it any wonder? Because they’re half Alien!

www.halfalien.com...

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others, please review this link

[edit on 2-9-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I read somewhere a long time ago that someone says lol....that:

Annunaki tinkered with humanoid DNA and made Africans

Greys tinkered with humanoid DNA and made Asians

Blondes / Nordics tinkered with humanoid DNA and made Caucasians

etc, etc...I think it may also answer why Asian tend to be very academic and Africans very athletic...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Wow, wow were coming on to something. I think had to be something along those lines. I mean, I don't care what these scientist say about everybody being originally descendant from Africa. I think we could have different alien messengers brought here to evolve our DNA.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If humans are descendants of aliens, then how come our bodies are so perfectly suited to Earths climate and atmosphere? Wouldn't our bodies have evolved to survive on an "alien" planet?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

Well, these aliens seems to be pretty smart with their high tech vehicles, so I'd imagine they are intelligent enough to work out all those little problems. I mean, they'd want us to survive in our habitats.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Might want to revise that list, it's borderline racist. And while I amusingly call my Korean wife an alien at times for fun and giggles, she'd be very unamused reading this list, I guarantee it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

So we're not actually descendants of aliens? But rather have a totally different genetic make up. Then why would the aliens bother "making" us. Wouldn't they just let us evolve? We would have just evolved this way naturally due to the different climates existing in Africa/Asia/Europe.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
well...............I see MORE resemblance to the various apes of planet earth.

I think Aliens used different types of ape in different experiments for sentient life to use as slaves.....
Look at chimps, gorillas, orangutans and see the races they could easily have spurned.....and hence the missing link.....and THAT would be why we are ALL so suited for the atmosphere of THIS planet.....we were created FOR and OF this planet.

....................................or maybe not.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There are some Asian looking visitors from what I've read. So I don't think they came from a grey hybrid. Jrockers are my absolute favorite guys. I am holding out for a few planet full of long haired Jrockers, like Hakuei, Asagi, or Yasu!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I heard of some secret oriental location once, where there were 7 feet tall asian eyed men with long blonde hairs, and they were seen jumping hundreds of feet in the air. I'm not sure if those were the Lemurians.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well in this thread for example www.abovetopsecret.com... this mentions an interesting account in Russia where a woman met several visitors, two she thought looked Japanese.
I've read accounts that talk about Asian races in our galaxy, amongst the earliest humans, and in Andromeda, though it would take some time to find them. I will say if there was a planet like that out there with tall attractive guys like that, I may reconsider my decision not to incarnate again!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You might be referring to the Tarim Basin, where European mummies have been found.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, I doubt they were capable of jumping hundreds of feet in the air.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

I think I recall this account in one of Psychic Silvia Brown's books. The one about the mysteries of the world. But there was some supposed beautiful complex building that was hidden by some kind of walls. And nobody could get in there. And these men had the ability to jump so high up, and that is how they were able to get in and out of this place.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I started this thread a while back it has some good conversation about Japanese people. check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

not lol, but i am cqtm(chuckling quietly to myself)
this is not a one line post

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
their lore states the imperial line was descended from dragons. so i'm going to venture a guess and say reptilians are in there somewhere, as well. enki was called the great dragon in the sumerian text ENKI AND THE WORLD ORDER: etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

You started that thread with another account?

I think Asians are a peculiar race. I mean, there's all the excuses for why some of us look pale and others real dark, but what about Asian people, unlike the other races, there is a great many of them who don't have the eye lids of all the other races.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I think the source you posted seems a bit comical to be taken seriously, but I admit asians do seem very alien, racism being put aside.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Don't mean to offend anyone, but I've had this thought since a while ago, and tried to find anybody else who might be seeing what I have seen.

7. The first Human/Alien offspring was....Buddha.

eeer dude Buddha was an Indian Prince and Northern Indian at that if anything he would have looked Persian.

8. How do you think Confucius knew so much???

13. Sterotypically, why is it that Asians are so good at the universal language of math? One word: Abacus.

so u disproved your own statement. they are that good not because of some genetic predisposition but because of a tool. thats like saying rocket scientist are smart cos they have computers. well duuur.

15. The martial arts: do you think that the human race could invent such a concise, succinct and streamlined form of defense all by themselves???? Which leads me to #16...

the martial arts was conceived of in an Indian monastery and taken to china

18. Have you ever seen the rice fields of Asia? Pretty symmetrical and evenly arranged, eh? Have you ever seen those mysterious Alien crop circles? Pretty symmetrical and evenly arranged, eh?

have u ever seen the wheat fields of any country? symmetry is just the obvious maximization of any space.

19. Why is it that until Marco Polo brought it back to the West, humans never thought of making the super-carbohydrate noodle they now call Pasta?

what the hell does this hav to do with aliens, the irish were eating potatoes hundreds of years ago u cant get more starch and carbs than that

1/6/98
Mr. Glennard adds:
21. There are never any reports of Alien abductions in the Far East. Why? Because it's stupid for aliens to abduct their own people!

there are plenty of abduction stories from asia dating back hundreds of year or more

its a pretty tenuous statement i mean there is no real evidence apart from some aesthetic similarities. im sure all the races have had some genetic manipulation on some level but to say asians are half alien is absurd.

they certainly do keep to themselves but dont they?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Read the bible, God created 13 bloodlines, and we are the "great experiment."

Perhaps God is the aliens which still fight for us. Satan would be the greys, who turned their backs on their brothers to take advantage of Earth, but was defeated and now lives shunned. A common theory on the Greys that just happens to parallel the bible... curious.

I'm too lazy to pull exact verses but they're there, do some reading. Maybe down the line I'll pull some lines for you guys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join