It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My father still alive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Even if by some chance he is still alive, you are still having to cope with a loss. I can't imagine how you must be feeling about the situation but I know that there are many willing people on ATS who will help you in whatever way they are able to help you find the truth that you seek.

I do have a few questions ....

I'm sorry to even ask but I believe that it's relevent ... how did your father supposedly commit suicide?

Have you discussed any of this with your Mother? With your brother? Is your brother older or younger?

Do you have any other family members that you are close to? Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, that might have additional information that they felt you were too young to know/understand at the time of your fathers 'death'?

Have you tried that online 'people search' thing? That might be a relatively inexpensive way to get some additional information on his previous residences.

Jemison

Thanks. I have to see a shink now because of it. I've been thinking about talking to her about this, but I want to get more information beforehand because I don't want her to think I'm insane.

The cops said he was on the waterbed holding his shotgun or rifle. I think it was .44 caliber or something, maybe I'm wrong. I was at school when it happened, but from what I was told, the neighbors called the police, and no one but them saw the body. I wasn't even allowed outside, I got stuck in the neighbor's trailer with my grandparents.

I told my mom about it a few times, but she just kinda changed the subject each time. So I gave up. And my brother is older than me. I tried talking to him about my dad, but he hates talking about it. They never really got along. I was "daddy's little girl" and he was "daddy's little work horse mule."

Only my cousin. But she's not that reliable of a source. I've tried asking her about stuff before, but she has a habit of lying about everything. But I can't really stop talking to her because she's my only connection to my dad's side of the family.

I've tried going to all sorts of people searches online, but they all need a credit card. I asked my mom if I could use hers, but she made some big stink about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry, duplicate.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Valicity]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Valicity

Start calling yourself and Investigative Writer/researcher and get out there and find out what happened.

Start asking questions and offering rewards- use the law when you can.

You don't need to be a PI if you are an Investigative Writer/Researcher.

Good luck with your Investigation and research.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Alright, I'll do that.

I'll probably be away for a week or so, I'm going to visit my grandparents. Maybe I'll learn something else while I'm there. Thanks for everyone's help. I'll be back.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here 's a couple of things to try:

Here's a free records check:
www.criminalsearches.com...
includes traffic

Contact Social Security to see if anyone is collecting benefits under his name/number.

Get a copy of his death certificate from the local courthouse. Somebody had to have signed it. Talk to them.

Such an odd thing. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join