It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and the hypocrisy express

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

Oh wonderful, no I wasnt asking McCains experience, I was asking for Palins experience, since you fellas seem to be bragging that she is more experienced than Obama, tell me what that "executive experience" is. It cannot be her governorship now can it? Im pritty darn sure shes not close to finishing her first term.

You sure do enjoy getting a beadown dont you son?
The two points you seem chorincally unable to adress are
1) Mccain has enough experience for the ticket by himself
and
2) no matter how little you may respect it, both Palins time as Mayor, and as Governor are in fact executive experience. You can belittle it and try to minimise it all you want and it makes no difference.
Your painfully biased and woefully inadequate "arguments" are nothing more than the pained whine of a scared partisan.

Oh contrar, I just proved that Palin is less experienced than Obama and proved that McCain is Hypocrite, so is his followers. Now until you counter my original post, you have yet to prove anything.

You can say you proved soemthing till your blue in the face, it doesnt change the fact that your candidate is so woefully inadequate you have to try and compare him to the VP nominee. The bottom line is Obamas "experience" consists of talking about things, Palins consists of doing them.

then tell me why he picked somebody with nearly half the experience of Obama to become his VP?

Half? At best, Obama has maybe a year more of experience as a senator than she has has an executive.

Why on earth would he pick somebody that already appeals to his voter base that will vote him in regardless? I mean honestly now. The Hillary pandering is obvious. Get real.

Thats your opinion. Again opinion does not equl fact. Just becasue you cant think of a reason, or are unwilling to, doesnt mean there isnt one.

Oh no my friend but you see, theres a difference. Bush has one of the lowest approval ratings in American history, this man lied about a war but wishes to continue it costing the tax payer $200mill a day with the state of the economy, and meanwhile McCain runs a campaign with his "maverick" talk, obviously trying to make himself out as being different from Bush, yet he votes 95% with the man.

Again, no he doesnt. Mccain votes with the republican party LESS than 75% of the time. Barack votes dem 98% of the time. Mccain is provably more bipartisan. Deal with it.

No I didnt lie, infact I mentioned her time working at Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission in my original post, yet I merely asked what she was doing between that time period. So yet again, tell me where I went wrong in my original post? Here let me quote since you refuse to actually read the original post

You said we didnt know what she doing between 03 and 06, when in fact we tknow she was the head of a 527 during those years. Liar.

Work experience:

-Wasilla council (1992-1996)
-Mayor of Wasilla from 1996 to 2002 (population 6000)
(She failed to win any state position between 2002-2006)
-Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commissioner (left after one year due to the companies corruption, she reported the corruption)

See, This is how I know you intended to lie, again you ignore what i quoted and pretend the oil and gas comission is all she did. Liar.

Here let me give you an example of executive experience:
en.wikipedia.org...

Oh you poor thing. Nice try, but the defintion of "executive" exposes your lie clearly.
1. a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
2. the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
3. the executive branch of a government.
Liar.

How long was she at the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, am I wrong?
I mean kudos to her for taking out the corrupt, but please us now how long she was at the commission?

Yes but as I have already shown, you are lieing about that being her only position furing that time period. Liar.

1. You never proved that I lied, and you never counterd my original post. You have yet to defend mccains experience arguement prior.

Really?
Liar.

-Wasilla council (1992-1996)
-Mayor of Wasilla from 1996 to 2002 (population 6000)
(She failed to win any state position between 2002-2006)
-Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commissioner (left after one year due to the companies corruption, she reported the corrupt)

Hmm no mentioning of running a 527 designed to teach woman about the political process.
Liar.

2. You have not told us how mrs Palin is more experienced. How does Palins lack of experience excuse the arguement righties have been so making over these past few months eh?

Shes not running for the top spot.

My opinion is fact,

Nothing more needs to be said. Only a fool would make such a statement.

Lets see here...
news.yahoo.com...

Read your own source Liar.
Some examples?

"We've deployed individuals in state service all over the state under Sarah Palin ," he said. "We had defense men down in Seward for the (Mount) Marathon run doing security.

"Out west and northwest we had erosion problems, and the National Guard was involved in some of the protection out there. About three days ago, the Army National Guard picked up a lady from Little Diomede (Island) . . . at the request of state troopers."

Did Palin directly approve each of those activities?

Does Bush directly approve operations of Soldiers in Iraq. No he doesnt. Liar.

"Some authorities have been given to me that she has acknowledged that I can execute," he said. "For others I have to ask her each time."

Liar.

The recent decision to deploy a C-17 cargo plane from the Alaska Air National Guard to Louisiana to assist during the Hurricane Gustav response was an occasion in which Campbell briefed the governor's office and sought its approval, he said. Chief of Staff Mike Nizich signed off on it.

Sad, you really should read your sources.

However, the governor has no command authority overseas or anywhere in the United States other than Alaska , said Maj. Gen. Craig Campbell , the service commander of the Alaska National Guard .

Liar.

Palin play no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations.

Can you explain the above?

Sure. So could you if you werent lieing. When the National Guard is "federalised" they come under the control of the (duh) federal government. Such as when deployed in Iraq or Afghanistan, or sent into other states However, as your own source shows, the National Gurad has deployed under Palin's command.
Liar.

Any more lies you want to spread liar?

[edit on 9/5/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
maybe mccain should have had michelle obama as his vp?

tha's what p-diddy be sayin', yo:

There allegedly being "not even no crackheads in Alaska" is as good as any argument the Left has come up with against Sarah Palin.

congratulation on representin' your constituency, america!

obama: good enough fo' p didy, good enough fo' you!

president diddy? maybe someday... why not?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
It is pretty clear the GOP picked her to bring more votes

Isn't that the point of running for office?

Originally posted by TheOracle
specially from women and not because of her experience.

Palin has more experience than Obama does. In fact, Neither McCain, nor Obama, nor Biden truly have any executive experience but Palin most certainly does; even if it is only two years!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"No we are saying that experience isnt as important in a VP as in a POTUS" Shazam

Again, you just clearly said Experience doesn't matter. YOU SAID EXPERIENCE DOESN'T MATTER! So get over it. First you, and the GOP, had NATIONAL ADS saying EXEPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING! Then turn around the second Palin is announced screaming, as you have even said here, EXPERIENCE DOESN'T MATTER!

Also, Palin's Experience? As Mayor she fired a Librarian who wouldn't ban the books she wanted banned. You know, Hitler Banned Books.

Her Experience as Gov? Oops, she isn't the Gov. of all of Alaska. The Inuits don't listen to her, follow her, vote for her. So she's the Gov. of only parts of Alaska. Great Experience...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger

Again, you just clearly said Experience doesn't matter.

Still having problem with third grade reading I see KriKri. Dont worry, Im sure if you ask yur homeroom teacher can explain it to you.

Also, Palin's Experience? As Mayor she fired a Librarian who wouldn't ban the books she wanted banned. You know, Hitler Banned Books.

No she didnt. Thats a lie. What have i tolf you about lieing KriKri?

Her Experience as Gov? Oops, she isn't the Gov. of all of Alaska. The Inuits don't listen to her, follow her, vote for her. So she's the Gov. of only parts of Alaska. Great Experience...

Yes it is. I agree.

[edit on 9/9/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join