It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and the hypocrisy express

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It isn't experience. If that is experience then the owner of an apartment building in NYC has more experience.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
So you yourself are saying Experience doesn't matter even though the ads specifically said don't vote Obama he doesn't have experience.

Ok Quote me. Becuase after the third time of you putting words in my mouth that are the exact opposite of what I said I decided to report you. You want to lie about what Ive said do it somewhere else.

an exact quote from my last post to you.

Sorry krikri, but your lieing again. Experience does matter, thats why its at the top of the republican ticket.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

"No we are saying that experience isnt as important in a VP as in a POTUS" YOU!

So there you are saying Experience doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

"No we are saying that experience isnt as important in a VP as in a POTUS" YOU!

So there you are saying Experience doesn't matter.

Pertinent area bolded.
I assume you are familiar with qualifiers such as "as" "less", "more", "almost" etc?
Perhaps not.
Heres an example, in a survival situation food is not as important as water. Note this statement does not say "food is not important" it merely states that water is not "as" important. Meaning it is important, but there are other issues more important than it. Its not a binary judegment (important/not important) but an analog one (more important/less important.)

They really should have taught you this in grade shcool.
Oh and I reported again for misrepresenting my words a fourth time.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yes, and your own quote
No we are saying that experience isnt as important in a VP as in a POTUS

Shows that according to you a monkey could be made VP, you don't care, experience doesn't matter. Unless they are a young black male, then they need experience. But a republican? Why does a Republican need experience for? According to you anyways.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Yes, and your own quote
No we are saying that experience isnt as important in a VP as in a POTUS

Shows that according to you a monkey could be made VP, you don't care, experience doesn't matter.

No, it doesnt. It shows exactly what i said. Experience isnt as (theres another one of those tricky qualifies again KriKri, ask your homeroom teacher for help if you need it ok?) important for a VP as it is for a president. A VP can have less experience becasue in virtually all situations, they will be able to elarn from the president they serve under. A president on the other hand has to be ready on day one.

Unless they are a young black male, then they need experience.

Wow. Its sad how fast you resort to race baiting. When mischaracterisation, lies, and innuendo dont work you go right for slander huh?

But a republican? Why does a Republican need experience for? According to you anyways.

Again, you're trying to put words in my mouth. Bad KriKri Bad poster. The republican ticket has experience at the top. Remeber the actual Presidential candidate, John Mccain.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I hate to fall into the trap that is political gossip. Anyway...

Having Governor Palin as Vice President is much like the mayor of Victoria, BC, Canada becoming President of the USA. Of course, all of Alaska's 300,000 people are spread over two times the size of Texas, whilst the former Canadian district is central to a roughly singular urban area. The Republic veep nominee only has to work "face to face" with a few angry mobs at once. She's not held accountable when she can't deliver on her promise of a new Thrifty Foods. She can fly off on her jet back to one of her six offices scattered all over that private little continent of hers.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

You said very specifically, as I QUOTED YOU, Republicans don't need Experience. How is that putting words in your mouth?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If you are going to present an argument towards an actual point, try not to be so blatant in your already biased political affiliations. Accusing Republicans of being "this way or that", totally negates your entire argument even before your readers progress any further. Not to mention that it displays a completely ignorant attitude of stereotyping. If I am going to put forth a reasoning of why one should not vote for the Obama/Biden ticket, the last thing I am going put into the same discussion is something akin to "All Democrats are lazy, ill-experienced loud mouths". Please, that is so amateurish, and no matter what your opinions, you should try very hard to refrain from such name calling.

As for the entire Sarah Palin debate, she IS more experienced than Barack Obama. I could care less about Political Parties or Affiliations, but you would be very hard pressed to say that an equal amount of time spent in a Relevant Branch of Government, vs. an Irrelevant Branch of Government, could in anyway give the latter a hands up on the former.

A Legislator is a Representative, an Executive is a LEADER, there is a major difference in that. As a United States Senator, Obama has 99 other Representatives to lean on and place heat upon. As the Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin is alone in many of her decisions, and she cannot call forth a session to present a case for consideration, then have a committee decide her actions for her.

Also, I am absolutely amazed at how little most Americans even know of Alaska. It is a unique state in MANY ways, not the least of which is the fact that is still remains a Frontier Wilderness. It also has TWO International Borders, with Canada residing in the East, and Russia less than TWO Miles away in the West. As the Governor of Alaska, not only does Palin have to keep together a State so large that it spans the size of Canada to Mexico, St. Louis, MO to Utah, she must also work with multiple communities with differing tribes, laws, languages, and customs. We are talking about an environment so unique, diverse and yet unforgiving, that anyone brought up there most certainly will be of a tenacious nature. Due to the aforementioned, anyone seeking a Governorship of Alaska must also be someone able to truly bridge gaps.

As far as National Security, you have the already mentioned International Borders. Many also forget that Governor Palin is the Commander-in-Chief of the Alaskan National Guard. She has been to the Persian Gulf to visit them, and check with them to see how they are faring. She actually spends quite a bit of time with her National Guard, and I believe such values and characteristics are what lead her son into a life of Service as well. She is very comfortable in her role as Commander-in-Chief, something which cannot be said for Obama, the same guy who brushed by all of the Marines at Bagram without even shaking a single hand. As the Commander-in-Chief of the Alaskan Air National Guard, Palin is also responsible for the intercepts they make of Russian Bombers, which have been increasing their violations of U.S. Air Space in the last few years. She is also by default, the Commander-in-Chief of America's first line of Missile Defense.

She is also already accustomed to dealing with Federal Agencies on a regular basis. These are agencies such as, but not limited to: DHS (USCG Included), DOD (USCG Included), NOAA, NASA, NPS, FWS, DOI, USGS, USMS, USSS, FBI, and the USDOJ.

I could go on, and on, and on. The bottom line is, no matter what your Political Affiliations nor Beliefs may be, Sarah Palin is most certainly qualified for the office which she seeks to attain.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
I hate to fall into the trap that is political gossip. Anyway...

Having Governor Palin as Vice President is much like the mayor of Victoria, BC, Canada becoming President of the USA. Of course, all of Alaska's 300,000 people are spread over two times the size of Texas, whilst the former Canadian district is central to a roughly singular urban area. The Republic veep nominee only has to work "face to face" with a few angry mobs at once. She's not held accountable when she can't deliver on her promise of a new Thrifty Foods. She can fly off on her jet back to one of her six offices scattered all over that private little continent of hers.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by cognoscente]

Well, the fact that you don't even know the population of Alaska fails to assist you in making such an argument.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

You said very specifically, as I QUOTED YOU, Republicans don't need Experience. How is that putting words in your mouth?

The only person to have typed the words "republicans dont need experience" in this entire thread, is you.

Are you perhpas thinking of when I quoted you saying

But a republican? Why does a Republican need experience for? According to you anyways.

Which was itself another in the long line of trollish and childish attempts you have made in this thread to misrepresent myself and all other republicans. At least you're consistant.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
If you are going to present an argument towards an actual point, try not to be so blatant in your already biased political affiliations. Accusing Republicans of being "this way or that", totally negates your entire argument even before your readers progress any further.

Lets see now....

-Republicans played the experience card, not the Democrats.

-The vast majority of propaganda posts here are about Obama and his supporters, so please, speak for yourself and your rightwing buddies here and their "moral fiber".

This thread clearly highlights the hypocrisy coming from McCain and his followers, I have provided the approapriate source of evidence and thus far nobody has been able to prove otherwise.

-Yes I am Democrat, a proud one at that, yet over the few months I have been called "mentally unfit" "anti-freedom" and "ant-constitutional" just because I choose to be progressive. I reserve the right to post this thread, and until you can prove to us here how this isnt hypocritical of righties or how Palin is more experienced, you have no case.

Not to mention that it displays a completely ignorant attitude of stereotyping.

Speaking of that McCains choice is highly stereotypical, do you really think McCain chose her for anything other than her gender..?
I would love to know why... . It amazes me how this man thinks all women will just drop down and vote for him purely because Palin is female. I mean seriously, how typical can one get? Political pandering at its worse.

If I am going to put forth a reasoning of why one should not vote for the Obama/Biden ticket, the last thing I am going put into the same discussion is something akin to "All Democrats are lazy, ill-experienced loud mouths".Please, that is so amateurish, and no matter what your opinions, you should try very hard to refrain from such name calling.

If you want to go over comparing disgusting threads Id be happy to do so. You see, theres a significant difference between my thread and the "Obama supporters are mentally unfit" threads , mine are factual, theirs are rumors with no evidence and facts to back it up.

As for the entire Sarah Palin debate, she IS more experienced than Barack Obama.

If your going to say shes more experienced then READ my thread before you go off, seriously too many people miss out the thread and repeat already debunked reasons.

Executive experience is anybody who has been a former vice president, a general or served atleast ONE full term as governor. Palin has not served a full term as governor yet, it doesnt count. Now as for her time as mayor of a small town, it doesnt count. There are 10,000s of towns just like Mrs Palins, it doesnt count towards the highest office in the land.

And in addition, Mrs Palin did not win any elected position between 2002-2006, infact we dont know what she was doing between that time period. Its just a missing piece. Why dont you tell us what she was doing.

I could care less about Political Parties or Affiliations

Yet your doing no different to what the others are doing here, coming into this thread without reading and posting what has already been debunked. Read the thread again and counter my arguement there.

A Legislator is a Representative, an Executive is a LEADER, there is a major difference in that. As a United States Senator, Obama has 99 other Representatives to lean on and place heat upon.

[Quote]As the Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin is alone in many of her decisions, and she cannot call forth a session to present a case for consideration, then have a committee decide her actions for her.

As governor of the most sparsely populated state in the Union, as governor who is yet to complete her first term, as governor who has not achieved anything else significant that could be compared to Obama.

Also, I am absolutely amazed at how little most Americans even know of Alaska. It is a unique state in MANY ways, not the least of which is the fact that is still remains a Frontier Wilderness. It also has TWO International Borders, with Canada residing in the East, and Russia less than TWO Miles away in the West.

Sorry but yet again Geography does not count as experience for POTUS. Your just repeating what Limaugh and McCain said before, jeeze, why dont you read the thread??

As the Governor of Alaska, not only does Palin have to keep together a State so large that it spans the size of Canada to Mexico, St. Louis, MO to Utah etc..

As far as National Security, you have the already mentioned International Borders. Many also forget that Governor Palin is the Commander-in-Chief of the Alaskan National Guard.

"Palin play no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations."

sigh* I did this already, people just repeat themselves...

She has been to the Persian Gulf to visit them

Shes been to the persian gulf, like many others before her, yet this sets her apart eh?

She is also already accustomed to dealing with Federal Agencies on a regular basis. These are agencies such as, but not limited to: DHS (USCG Included), DOD (USCG Included), NOAA, NASA, NPS, FWS, DOI, USGS, USMS, USSS, FBI, and the USDOJ.

Can you provide a source for this?

I could go on, and on, and on.

Nope you ran out of excuses just like the others, now Im waiting for that evidence regarding th above.

The bottom line is, no matter what your Political Affiliations nor Beliefs may be, Sarah Palin is most certainly qualified for the office which she seeks to attain.

No she isnt, shes less experienced than Obama and a proved this already, I am yet to see somebody actually counter my thread itself. By the way a month ago Palin wasnt qualified by conservative standards

[edit on 4-9-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
-Republicans played the experience card, not the Democrats.

The republican presidential nominee has experience.

This thread clearly highlights the hypocrisy coming from McCain and his followers, I have provided the approapriate source of evidence and thus far nobody has been able to prove otherwise.

Unearned arrogance and self aggrandising literary masturbation.

do you really think McCain chose her for anything other than her gender..?

Whats clear is that you are so biased against Mccain, and Republicans in general, you cant fathom any other reason than ones which confirm your preexisting biases.

If your going to say shes more experienced then READ my thread before you go off, seriously too many people miss out the thread and repeat already debunked reasons.

And far more claim to have debunked something that they havent even come close to.

Executive experience is anybody who has been a former vice president, a general or served atleast ONE full term as governor.

Says who?

Palin has not served a full term as governor yet, it doesnt count.

Says who. You?

And in addition, Mrs Palin did not win any elected position between 2002-2006, infact we dont know what she was doing between that time period. Its just a missing piece. Why dont you tell us what she was doing.

Really?
If its such a secret why does wiki know?
Source

Governor Murkowski appointed Palin to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, where she chaired the Commission from 2003 to 2004, and also served as Ethics Supervisor.[38] Palin resigned in January 2004 in protest over what she called the "lack of ethics" of fellow Republican members.[6][39][40]

After resigning, Palin filed formal complaints against the state Republican Party's chairman, Randy Ruedrich,[41] and former Alaska Attorney General Gregg Renkes.[42] She accused Ruedrich, one of her fellow commissioners, of doing work for the party on public time and working closely with a company he was supposed to be regulating. Ruedrich and Renkes both resigned and Ruedrich paid a record $12,000 fine.[6][38]

From 2003 to June 2005, Palin served as one of three directors of "Ted Stevens Excellence in Public Service, Inc.," a 527 group that was designed to serve as a political boot camp for Republican women in Alaska.[43]

As governor of the most sparsely populated state in the Union, as governor who is yet to complete her first term, as governor who has not achieved anything else significant that could be compared to Obama.

I dont see all that much "significance" to any of Obamas achievements.

"Palin play no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations."

Why not publish the full quote?

Maj. Gen. Craig Campbell, adjutant general of the Alaska National Guard, considers Palin "extremely responsive and smart" and says she is in charge when it comes to in-state services, such as emergencies and natural disasters where the National Guard is the first responder.

But, in an interview with The Associated Press on Sunday, he said he and Palin play no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations.

Nope you ran out of excuses just like the others, now Im waiting for that evidence regarding th above.

Im waiting for you to present some actual evidence.

No she isnt, shes less experienced than Obama and a proved this already,

You sure seem to think so.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
The republican presidential nominee has experience.

And once again what is that experience, can you show me the timeline of that experience, can you provide sources. Being mayor of a small town does not count as experience buddy.

Unearned arrogance and self aggrandising literary masturbation.

Which in translation means "I have nothing to counter what you said"

Whats clear is that you are so biased against Mccain, and Republicans in general, you cant fathom any other reason than ones which confirm your preexisting biases.

I am not bias, I did fair analysis and gave a fair opinion. I didnt rip out an "Obama is a muslim" thread and have nothing to show for it.

Now let me repeat myself here.

I have been Democrat for years now, realized howmuch of mess Bush was and began voting Democrats indefinatly from 2004 onwards. I am against this war of lies, I want troops out, I want this $200million a day war to end and I want that money to go back into america. I want more focus on Afghanistan, I want Bush to be accountable and he wont be under another republican administration. I know McCain voted 95% with Bush, if he didnt I would consider him. Im voting for the candidate Iv supported since the time Hillary was the assumed nominee. Dont talk to me about bias.

And far more claim to have debunked something that they havent even come close to.

Tell me where in my original post did I go wrong? Please, enlighten us here.

And while your at it, tell us what executive experience is.

Really?
If its such a secret why does wiki know?
Source
Governor Murkowski appointed Palin to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, where she chaired the Commission from 2003 to 2004, and also served as Ethics Supervisor.[38] Palin resigned in January 2004 in protest over what she called the "lack of ethics" of fellow Republican members.[6][39][40]

Oh yes, the one she was at for what a year or so? Iv already mentioned this in my original thread. But thanks for pointing that out, it doesnt add much to this experience talk, infact it doesnt add much to McCains experience talk afew months back.

I dont see all that much "significance" to any of Obamas achievements.

Well thats your opinion, it doesnt mean everybody else agrees with your own bias here. Considering what the mans been through, what his achieved through his life in what many older folks have been unable to do, I beg to differ.

Why not publish the full quote?

Maj. Gen. Craig Campbell, adjutant general of the Alaska National Guard, considers Palin "extremely responsive and smart" and says she is in charge when it comes to in-state services, such as emergencies and natural disasters where the National Guard is the first responder.

Yes the man spoke good of her, that doesnt excuse what he had to say following that quote friend. She had no real influence, she didnt get briefings and the Alaskan guard was Federal controlled. Which I beg to question, what was her responsibility there?

Im waiting for you to present some actual evidence.

Which I did, but you choose to ignore, Once again go to the Original post and counter the evidence I have provided there.

You sure seem to think so.

Iv sure proven so.

And you sure seem to cover McCains hypocrisy.

Goodmorning.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

Sarah Palin is on the cover of EVERY gossip mag this/next week.

What was the McCain ad about Obama being a celeb?

Hypocrisy tabloid style!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Looks to me like Palin's gender is the least of the reasons why McCain picked her for his veep candidate. Now that she has knocked the ball out of the park in her big speech moment, it looks like the real hypocrits are the people making the vicious attacks against her.

Oh, and it looks like she knows how to tell a joke, and that puts her one up on the entire Obama elite core. Talk about a group that needs to find their sense of humor.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I think you will find in due course that attacking the media is a terrible mistake.
Sort of like yelling at your banker, feels good in the moment, the other customers like it, but he's still holding your money. But I'm sure they know what they're doing.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian

And once again what is that experience, can you show me the timeline of that experience, can you provide sources. Being mayor of a small town does not count as experience buddy.

Hes been a senator for over 20 years.

Which in translation means "I have nothing to counter what you said"

How exactly does one counter literary masturbation. There was nothing but self congratulatory puffery in the statement linked to. You have yet to prove anything.

I am not bias, I did fair analysis and gave a fair opinion. I didnt rip out an "Obama is a muslim" thread and have nothing to show for it.

No instead you claimed Mccain picked Palin "only because shes a woman" with nothing to support it.

I know McCain voted 95% with Bush, if he didnt I would consider him.

No he didnt. While Barack Obama has voted with the dems over 98% of the time Mccain votes with the republicasn less than 75% of the time. Like I said, you are simply too biased to see clearly.

Tell me where in my original post did I go wrong? Please, enlighten us here.

Well for one thing you lied about what Palin was doing from 03-06 You then proved this was not a mistake by selectively quoting my source material.

And while your at it, tell us what executive experience is.

Why its the experience of having been an executive. IE someone at the top who has to make decisions.

Oh yes, the one she was at for what a year or so? Iv already mentioned this in my original thread. But thanks for pointing that out, it doesnt add much to this experience talk, infact it doesnt add much to McCains experience talk afew months back.

When you selectively edit quotes in order to portray a flase picture of events, its shows how biased you are.
For the record the parts of my posts you didnt wish to address.

After resigning, Palin filed formal complaints against the state Republican Party's chairman, Randy Ruedrich,[40] and former Alaska Attorney General Gregg Renkes.[41] She accused Ruedrich, one of her fellow commissioners, of doing work for the party on public time and working closely with a company he was supposed to be regulating. Ruedrich and Renkes both resigned and Ruedrich paid a record $12,000 fine.[5][37]

From 2003 to June 2005, Palin served as one of three directors of "Ted Stevens Excellence in Public Service, Inc.," a 527 group that was designed to serve as a political boot camp for Republican women in Alaska.[42]

So again, you are lieing. Also of note, wouldnt someone running a "political bootcamp for women" be considered a "community organiser" if she were a liberal?

Well thats your opinion, it doesnt mean everybody else agrees with your own bias here. Considering what the mans been through, what his achieved through his life in what many older folks have been unable to do, I beg to differ.

The difference is I recignise my opinion is just that. You seem to believe your opinion is fact. It isnt. Whether you respect Mrs Palins experience or not, she has it.

Yes the man spoke good of her, that doesnt excuse what he had to say following that quote friend. She had no real influence, she didnt get briefings and the Alaskan guard was Federal controlled. Which I beg to question, what was her responsibility there?

The only places the National Guard is under federal control is in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN. Did you really expect the governor of Alaska to have operational control of troops 3000 miles away?

Which I did, but you choose to ignore, Once again go to the Original post and counter the evidence I have provided there.

Well since Ive already pointed out several of your more blatent lies, why dont you go back and prove any of what you have psoted actually is evidence.

Iv sure proven so.

You're a legend in your own mind.

Tell you what, when you graduate grade school, grow some hair on your chest, and figure out the difference between opinion and fact, let me know.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
Hes been a senator for over 20 years.

Oh wonderful, no I wasnt asking McCains experience, I was asking for Palins experience, since you fellas seem to be bragging that she is more experienced than Obama, tell me what that "executive experience" is. It cannot be her governorship now can it? Im pritty darn sure shes not close to finishing her first term.

How exactly does one counter literary masturbation. There was nothing but self congratulatory puffery in the statement linked to. You have yet to prove anything.

Oh contrar, I just proved that Palin is less experienced than Obama and proved that McCain is Hypocrite, so is his followers. Now until you counter my original post, you have yet to prove anything.

No instead you claimed Mccain picked Palin "only because shes a woman" with nothing to support it.

then tell me why he picked somebody with nearly half the experience of Obama to become his VP? Why on earth would he pick somebody that already appeals to his voter base that will vote him in regardless? I mean honestly now. The Hillary pandering is obvious. Get real.

No he didnt. While Barack Obama has voted with the dems over 98% of the time Mccain votes with the republicasn less than 75% of the time. Like I said, you are simply too biased to see clearly

Oh no my friend but you see, theres a difference. Bush has one of the lowest approval ratings in American history, this man lied about a war but wishes to continue it costing the tax payer $200mill a day with the state of the economy, and meanwhile McCain runs a campaign with his "maverick" talk, obviously trying to make himself out as being different from Bush, yet he votes 95% with the man.

His still driving the hypocrisy express, and you should stop following it.

Well for one thing you lied about what Palin was doing from 03-06 You then proved this was not a mistake by selectively quoting my source material.

No I didnt lie, infact I mentioned her time working at Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission in my original post, yet I merely asked what she was doing between that time period. So yet again, tell me where I went wrong in my original post? Here let me quote since you refuse to actually read the original post

Work experience:

-Wasilla council (1992-1996)
-Mayor of Wasilla from 1996 to 2002 (population 6000)
(She failed to win any state position between 2002-2006)
-Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commissioner (left after one year due to the companies corruption, she reported the corruption)

Why its the experience of having been an executive. IE someone at the top who has to make decisions.

i.e you dont know

Here let me give you an example of executive experience:
en.wikipedia.org...

-Atleast one full term as governor,
-One full term as Lieutenant Governor,
-Term as vice president etc

None of the above fits Palins profile, yet many of your rightwing buddies so eagarly claim her to be so.

Oh yes and heres a message from rove as well:
www.youtube.com...

Stop following the hypocrisy express.

When you selectively edit quotes in order to portray a flase picture of events, its shows how biased you are.
For the record the parts of my posts you didnt wish to address.

How long was she at the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, am I wrong?
I mean kudos to her for taking out the corrupt, but please us now how long she was at the commission?

So again, you are lieing. Also of note, wouldnt someone running a "political bootcamp for women" be considered a "community organiser" if she were a liberal?

urgh let me just list this in numbers here

1. You never proved that I lied, and you never counterd my original post. You have yet to defend mccains experience arguement prior.

2. You have not told us how mrs Palin is more experienced. How does Palins lack of experience excuse the arguement righties have been so making over these past few months eh?

3.I never mentioned community organiser as "political" experience or "executive" experience in my original post, I did add it to his work experience list. Please dont add words into what Im saying to suit your arguement, it really brings down the credibility of what point your trying to get through here.

The difference is I recignise my opinion is just that. You seem to believe your opinion is fact. It isnt. Whether you respect Mrs Palins experience or not, she has it.

My opinion is fact, I provided plenty of evidence in my post and I am yet to see you actually counter my original post. You keep on avoiding it for some reason...

The only places the National Guard is under federal control is in IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN. Did you really expect the governor of Alaska to have operational control of troops 3000 miles away?

Lets see here...
news.yahoo.com...

However, the governor has no command authority overseas or anywhere in the United States other than Alaska , said Maj. Gen. Craig Campbell , the service commander of the Alaska National Guard .

So this over a state sparsely populated, yet its next to Russia? But hold on, it is the president that makes that decision. And...

Palin retains command authority over the 4,200-member Alaska National Guard

right... and...

Palin play no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations.

Can you explain the above?

Oh what about this?
www.youtube.com...

i am really enjoying this little chat... thankyou.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't really want to get into the whole "my experience is bigger than your experience" thing but I'll offer this.

I work with a guy who has been doing the same job for 20 years. He has tons and tons of "experience". He's still an idiot and no amount of experience will ever change that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join