It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much Oil do we have left?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
HI EVERYONE,

I work in the oil industry and I am 100% sure oil will not run out in my lifetime for many reasons we are constantly finding oil everyday often in places that was before not accessable due to technology constraints technology in the oil industry is comparable to technology in electronics every year it improves dramatically many of the big oil companys only in the past have looked for a quick buck and usually only removed 50% of oil from their existing reservoirs smaller companys are coming along and with a bit of investment recovering good quantitys and as long as oil stays over 20$ a barrell this is economical yes 20$ perhaps its in opecs intrest to scaremonger and say that oil has peaked (control of the masses)
and also i can see common transport cars bus train turning electric so that should cut the wests use the main problem is the developing economys.also the technology for renewable sources of power for the home is becoming more affordable question is why does the goverment not cut tax completely on this technology,electric cars etc

<< 1  2   >>

join