It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jewish Criminal Network Responsible for 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Don't you wonder why it is that all the Israelis that worked in the towers took off that day?

As to them being the kingpin of this event, ah, no. They were just bit players like everyone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Agreed, I was shocked by this but have heard about it before. Very strange, loads of explaining needed that we all know will never happen

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I agree, I don't think the guy likes the jews. That was what I hated about the video. The constant reference to "jew" before introducing a person was clearly intended for the viewer to see the the jewish community in a negative manner.

But if you watch the video for what it is, it makes perfect sense. Why does the US have a hard on over Israel? Why do we not bring up the USS Liberty massacre???

I don't hate jews but I hate skeaming individuals that are more then nice to me face to face, but then back stab me as soon as I turn my back. All the while, my "friend" in front of me is telling me that the person that is stabbing me in the back was actually an jew dressed up as a arab. Causing me to be completely f*%king confused just like all these brain dead americans.

Israel made 9/11 happen. They dam near already told you people that.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I just watched this movie and the thing that stood out for me was the the person who bascially controls all the 3 letter organisations in the US as well as wrote the patriot act is an Israeli duel citizen, can't remember his name now... but he is pretty damn powerful.. and always making policy to further Israels agendas...

This was the same man that "lost" 2 trillion dollars of Pentagon funding...

And whats with the duel citizenship thing anyway??? No one else can hold duel citizenship and retain US citizenship... why always the Special treatment for Israel???

911 Missing Links explores the view that 911 was orchestrated by rogue elements of the US government in league with the state of Israel. It shows that there are many in US government that hold duel Israeli / US citizenship and asks the question of where their loyalty lies.

From what I have seen and researched thus far it seems glaringly evident that these duel Citizens in the US government hold primary allegiance to the state of Israel and NOT the United States.

It is my opinion that these people have committed grievous crimes against not only the US population, but also may others in the world. I feel that American citizens should be outraged that many in the highest realms of the United States government hold primary allegiance to the foreign state of Israel.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
"The constant reference to "jew" before introducing a person was clearly intended for the viewer to see the the jewish community in a negative manner."

No, the word is an accurate descriptor of the prime movers in the US Government who were close to 9/11 and/or the Iraq War.

I don't think John is implying that the entire Jewish community.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens, but said Wednesday that the oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions.

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

You know what? Since it was the Jews that were responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Don't question about the U.S. govt. allowing the Saudis to leave our soil when U.S. airspace was closed.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
for sure... they keep popping up throughout our history.

To what extent, well its called the third rail of American Politics ...
say or do something not in Isreals interests you are dealt with.
I find that disturbing - because that says - Isreal has power over our Elected Officials.
* check it out. its true.
and check out another time Isreal showed she was over us... back in 1967.
USS Liberty www.youtube.com...
we have all of our telephones go through a Isreali Billing Company. IRS - Isreali Americans www.youtube.com...
Federal reserve - Isreali Americans ... >>>>??? www.reuters.com...

now, IMO - Rothchild is involved with this at this level... and the Mossad is his private Secret Police, called the Isreali Inteligence Service.
Rothchild counterfieted Colonial Script which caused its collapse. and he rescued America from her War Debts... Rothchild owned England. so we went to war with our enemies money...?
now with 911 we have this problem again Isreali's arrested in a van loaded with explosives on 911 and they were deported on Immigration violations... what about 911...? So, they are again untouchible.
I would like someone to investigate this stuff...
Fabled Enemies...
video.google.com...

I dont know what can you say.... They were here to Document the Event ...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by BornPatriot]

[edit on 7-11-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasGal220

Actually Veritas, for those of us who don't live in America.. this so called "theory" is "fact" and is nothing new to us.

America is ruled and has been dominated by Israel and Zionism for decades. They dictate America's foreign policy, first and foremost.

They control every influential position in the U.S.. E.G: the media, movies/tv entertainment and not to forget.. congress and other major political positions.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It is widely known that all intelligence agencies including the FBI and CIA were aware something was coming down.

Well the Mossad has one of the most sophisticated and professional agencies in the world and I am sure they were well aware of what was about to happen. In fact I believe they along with the Russians and French tried to warn the dummy Bush to watch out. But Cheney et al decided we needed a new Pearl Harbor! So here we are 7 plus years later with no bin laden but lots of oil contracts and no bid military contracts!

So my opinion is that the JOOOOOOOOOOS did NOt do it. But the Neocon dual citizens of US/Israel wanted it to happen. JMHO.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Indeed. Mossad did 9/11.

Please see this video: www.911missinglinks.com...

The jewish criminal network is behind internation terrorism.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
A few Israeli vans got sniffed for explosives doesn't make them bad people.
An Israeli Intel contingent was around for JFK JRs demise according
to a video.
Suicide pilot suppliers must be some kind of critical mission.

Other than that I haven't heard anything.

It wasn't "a few Israeli vans" getting "sniffed for explosives."

I guess you didn't watch the video.

They were found in a single van, the same people who were filmed in that van dancing together and celebrating 9/11.

They were caught trying to enter New York from New Jersey, and when caught, were revealed to have hundreds if not thousands of pounds of explosives in the van, and those in it who presented themselves as dancing Muslims were MOSSAD agents, who later told thir story on a popular Israel talk show.

Their intentions were to blow up the bridge and cause disruption to the traffic going between NY and NJ.

Anyway that information came from the video itself, Missing Links, and I personally am not sure how much of this I believe or what to believe anymore, but if the creator of this video denies the Holocaust, I lose a great deal of respect for them immediately, and credibility for them in my eyes. But still, many good points and alot of evidence here, until and unless debunked.

Not sure if I buy it all, but I might buy into some of it.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

FANTASTIC INFO ON ALEX JONES!!!!!!!

The government says that 911 was a "Middle Eastern Conspiracy". It was, partially - but the people that did it - were not Arabs. Here is the Truth about 911 (which started 2 wars - "False Flag Terrorism") and the Truth about Alex Jones and Jason Bermas:

/y945cq7

scroll down through the truth to find Alex

"Theres a moron for your mind"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, Daniel Lewin, a member of an elite Israeli task force that dealt in hijackings and terror operations, was either shot or stabbed as he attempted to fend off these 'Arabs'?
What are the odds of a Capt in Sayeret Matkal being on AA11 and surrounded by Arab hijackers? Million to one

The odds of Sayeret Matkal leading a team doing the hijacking is 100 to 1

I'd say those odds of 100 to 1 are conservative if not a huge underestimation.......

From WND article, quoting a personal friend who grew up with Lewin;

He'd be more than a match for those skinny little (expletive)," said Brad Rephen, a New York lawyer who grew up with Lewin in Jerusalem. "With his training, he would have killed them with his bare hands."
"I can tell you, their knives would not have stopped him," he added. "He would have taken their knives or their box cutters away and used them against them"
Rephen recalls Lewin's injured hands after he returned from an Israeli anti-terrorist training course. - "They were pretty beaten up from the fighting he did," he said. "He knew how to fight with knives and take knives away from people."
He described Lewin, at about 5-11, 200 pounds, as "thick-boned." He says he witnessed him bench-press more than 300 pounds and squat close to 500 pounds. - "He was very, very strong and had a lot of meat on him," Rephen said. "They couldn't have subdued him by slashing him. The only way they could have stopped him was by shooting him."
Lewin went on dozens of such missions, friends say. In the '80s, for example, he helped rescue thousands of Jews stranded in Ethiopia. His outfit – Unit 269 – secured the airport there during the airlift operation, friends say.
Rephen called Lewin "the best of the best." - "About 2,500 guys try out for the unit he was in," he said. "Twenty-five make it, and one gets chosen as an officer. It was him."
He was also extremely tough and determined, Rephen says.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

So if the Evil Jews were going to blow up the George Washington Bridge
why were they heading in the WRONG direction!

The alleged Evil Jews were first spotted in Weehawken and arrested
in East Rutherford which is going WEST

NYC is EAST of New Jersey (if case you looked at map)

Maybe should take your crap over to Stormfront.....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The truth is that Mike Delaney is just a cheap imitation from copying my website that has been on the internet for over two years now. I have been on all of the 911 forums and clearly have proven that 911 was a Jewish conspiracy. The truth is that all of the people that are crying "racism" about this Jewish angle to 911 are all Jews themselves. My website listed below will prove that it is all true.

www.dualidentity.net...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark Carter

I'm not a jew and I think you are spouting anti-semitic cr*p.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This is the point that I've been trying to get people to understand for quite a while now.

9/11 was intentionally sloppy so it can be later disproved easily and blamed on the Jews. Fascism is coming and the same people who ran NS Germany are running things here.

They build and finance both sides...

It's not some distant concept...

You can't blame a mere city "Rome"

The Jesuits play their chess game

They run Israel and the PLO... The CIA and FSK... China and America.

They are first cleaning the ranks of their hated liberal Roman Catholics...

Then comes the Jews.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I'm not a jew and I think you are spouting anti-semitic cr*p.

[/quot

So studying about Jews in America is called anti semitism. It seems that if they have nothing to hide then they would not mind if people do an intense study about all of their racist tactics.
The fact is that they have been caught destroying the World Trade Towers so they could invade Arab nations and steal their oil.
How do I know you are not Jewish?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

How do we know you're not Jewish, Mark?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join