It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cnn news coverage...where are the priorities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have been watching CNN on and off today, and must say the coverage today is getting horrible.

Case in point....they are broadcasting from the Republican convention, but are pretty much covering the hurricane non stop. A little while ago, they started getting reports of a levy in danger of breaking, and were talking to the president of the parish it is located in...pretty compelling stuff if you were watching and listening.

Right in the middle of Wolf Blitzer interviewing him, he cuts him off because Lara Bush was going to speak. Then a little while later, cuts him off again because Mr's McCain was about to speak. What did they have to say? Not much, just about how they should be helping the people that need support due to the hurricane, etc.

Maybe it's me, but news of a potential levy break is far more important than a couple of people trying to make political points for their husbands.

Sheesh!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
I have been watching CNN on and off today, and must say the coverage today is getting horrible.

Case in point....they are broadcasting from the Republican convention, but are pretty much covering the hurricane non stop. A little while ago, they started getting reports of a levy in danger of breaking, and were talking to the president of the parish it is located in...pretty compelling stuff if you were watching and listening.

Right in the middle of Wolf Blitzer interviewing him, he cuts him off because Lara Bush was going to speak. Then a little while later, cuts him off again because Mr's McCain was about to speak. What did they have to say? Not much, just about how they should be helping the people that need support due to the hurricane, etc.

Maybe it's me, but news of a potential levy break is far more important than a couple of people trying to make political points for their husbands.

Sheesh!

Seems these days righties are most happy to label critical news stations "liberal" but "forget" faux news and the limbaugh show.

Liberal media my ass, none of you said BS during the time the media was actually behind Bush and his lies.

new topics

join