It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be another shuttle explosion.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

Sulfuric acid will kill a cancer cell alright... but how in the hell do you deliver it without severely damaging the host?

Hook yourself up to a car battery?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Ever got battery acid on your shirt.

It eats your shirt, but not the live cells in your skin.

May make your skin red, because it reacts to water, but
battery acid will not eat your skin.

By the way, sulfuric acid can be diluted with hydrogen peroxide.

When you cut an onion, the irritation in your eyes is sulfuric acid.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
I've seen alot of jokes in this thread.

And people patting each other on the back for
putting me down.

It's OK.

I've become numb to people like you. You are
everywhere.

Is it any wonder why our world is polluted and full of war?

Parakletos is not the holy spirit. Parakletos is INSTILLED with the holy spirit.

But you can't tell that to someone who knows everything already.

The time of the end in not a time, but a condition. When the condition of man has reached a certain point, then God intervenes.

People are full of hate, anger, sorrow and pain.

And they blame God.

Well, I'm here to tell you, blame yourselves.

You have brought the events of the future upon yourselves.

Keep patting yourselves on your backs for mal-treatment
of anyone who doesn't conform to your misguided beliefs.

NO, I will not be happy to see it all come to fruition.

Because I have to defend your dumb a++.

i am god. and i didn't send you these messages. it was my enemy lucifer who sent them to you. what now.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
How is it that it appears that everyone KNOWS what GOD thinks and wants us to do???

Will the Shuttle crash again...maybe...but then again maybe the sun will fall from the sky tomorrow and, maybe you will be the next multi million dollar lotto winner.

Everyone has a right to their opinions, beliefs, and thoughts...but that doesn't necessarily make them so for no "reality" is the same.

This is a post of such sound reason and logic of which I have not heard for a long while.
And to add. It is true everyones beliefs then perceptions and hence experiences are indeed different but the overall
base understandings are the same. Hence:
We can all perceive what a chair and table are used for and are not totally individuated as such to associate them with something totally different like a bed etc.
So it would be a total impossibility to advocate a one complete religion, theology, philosophy, and life experience as such. As each living individual entity is a universe unto its oneself.
Though the one and only defining thing we all have in common is that we all have pure infinite love as the core of our being.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well, its really called "Sulfenic Acids", and it turns into Sulfuric only when it reacts with the water that keeps our eyes moist. After that your brain creates more water (from the tear ducts) to try and eliminate the acids.

I guess our bodies really dont want it in there, so I doubt it could be used for cancer treatment.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah, there are a lot of cures for cancer allright, I'm not even going to start to debunk those. They do exist, but there are also a hundred different kinds of cancers around, not just one. We can't cure all of them, but some are trivially treatable.

I wonder if you care to tell us which type of cancer this can cure?

Btw, hydrogen peroxide causes damage to tissues it is in touch with. Yes, I know it is used to sterilize and as an antiseptic, but when you have wounds, slight damage to tissues is acceptable if you can achieve 100% sterilization.

What do you think will happen if you put this stuff in your bloodstream? It will kill _everything_, including all those bacteria that you cannot live without. It'll also eat your blood vessels from inside out. And, yeah, it'll destroy cancer cells as well as healthy ones. I'm not sure what that other chemical is after that supposed to do, if its diluted with this stuff.

[edit on 3/9/08 by rawsom]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
older ATS thread (so I am not accused of stalking)

Ever got battery acid on your shirt.

It eats your shirt, but not the live cells in your skin.

May make your skin red, because it reacts to water, but
battery acid will not eat your skin.

By the way, sulfuric acid can be diluted with hydrogen peroxide.

this sounds very farmilliar. I think another older ATS poster (poser) had the very same idea. Maybe you know him.
He looks like this.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

If this is true, and don't try this at home kids, I guess it could be used on skin cancers, but wouldn't that be it?

I don't really care about your prophecy, but anything you can add that is actually verifiable I'll pick up on

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I type one sentence at a time.

Then I put a period.

I am numb to you.

A car will drive down the street.

I told you.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics