It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be another shuttle explosion.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
God also said "Do not believe false prophets".

Or something along those lines.

Actually, God demands perfection from His prophets. They cannot be wrong a single time. if they were found to be wrong on a single aspect of a single prophecy they were to be taken outside the city gates and stoned to death.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Manasseh ,
Parakletos, the Greek word for Holy Spirit. So are you saying, you, Manasseh, are the Holy Spirit? Manasseh is one of the most remarkable characters whose history is written in the sacred pages, accustomed to mention his name in the list of those who greatly sinned, and yet found great mercy. Side by side with Saul of Tarsus, with that great sinner who washed the feet of Jesus with her tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head, and with the thief that died upon the cross—a forgiven sinner at the eleventh hour. Manasseh, who "shed innocent blood very much," and notwithstanding that, was forgiven and pardoned, finding mercy through the blood of a Saviour who had not then died, but whom God foresaw should die, and the merits of whose sacrifice he therefore imputed to so great a transgressor as Manasseh. Manasseh should be considered in a threefold light: first, as a sinner, then as an unbeliever, and thirdly, as a convert.
Personally, I would find it hard to believe the Holy Spirit "Parakletos" would use the screen of Manasseh, would you? Even so, I don't think the Holy Spirit would even need a dream, wouldn't he just know it?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
my heart light burns vindictive cinders
my head mind finds a place adjacent
all fractals act as an actual example
raise my hands lucid infusion
color the latent faded ageless
when the time comes i will be ready
steady measure the leisure gesture
invest your time in spirit
can you hear it
he speaks in a secret frequency
open your heart to love light
dove flight
some sight is meant to be hidden
you cannot hear if you cannot listen
this is a world of much beauty rudely awakened
men as creatures must be trained for the remainder
where do i stand in this land of abandon
i am a culture shock product document
a monument to the last days of a failing fabric
weave the trees with a new fusion of leaves
i've seen a great fractal spiral light the night sky
it explodes from the center of my spine chakra
i imagine a tangible thing and manifest catalyst
drown the foundation and cement your intention
learn your lesson in this lifetime and move to the next vector
stage two becomes phase three for the fourth quarterhorse
grab the reins and proclaim the son of man tour de force
align the planetary defiance righteous assignment
find it within and tear it out shouting valiant
i've made this place so that i may erase it
face it

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"Many years of eternal suffering will take place to those who have refused to heed Gods warnings. "

Hmmm. Well, I'm a little confused. Is it eternal suffering or a few years of suffering?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogsounds
Gah. I am truly glad to be an atheist...I fear I could not survive such daily mental opression were I saddled with the yoke of a religion. If man cannot figure out how to live a good and righteous life off his own bat, without an instruction book, then I guess we are pretty much doomed.

thats the fundamental flaw of most atheists

they assume the mentally questionable who cite religion (most especially christianity) are the typical representation of believers

its a sort of self imposed denial, to assume that anyone who believes in an imaginary friend in the sky is incapable of possessing sanity, rationality & intelligence

which explains the "i'm smarter than you because i'm an atheist" attitude so commonly encountered... but it doesnt excuse it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
reply to post by Epsillion70

When Man transcends ego (resurrection), faith is not necessary as certainty of knowing is All That Is.

No offense meant

but you should read the bible.

i read it quite often and study it with great interest, and i have to say, none of it accounts for your brand of wackiness

if your faith can move a mountain, and you have a message from god that must be known by his children, perhaps you might move a mountain of cash to the ny times for a full page ad containing your burden?

surely you disappoint god by bringing his words to such a limited, tiny audience, such as this meager thread?

where is your mountain moving faith now? when can we expect to see that ad?

keep us posted, wont you?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

I type like this.

I make up things.

You will be sorry.

At sometime in the future.

A plane will crash.

I guarantee it.

I will not lie.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ok "god" gave us free will, so why would he then persecute us for using our will to believe he does not exist. kinda defeats the purpose right...and how is a shuttle crashing going to bring forth an appocalypse of sorts?

[edit on 2-9-2008 by twosandman]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think the bible actually cares to mention that nobody knows any year, date, time or anything else for that matter about end of the world. It does say however that there are many who claim to know, but none do.

I think the bible is actually RIGHT about something this time, when it says that nobody cannot possibly know any point in time when end comes.

The bible also says that you are a false prophet if you say that you know.

So you

Better maybe

Shut up perhaps.

dot.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

I type like this.

I make up things.

You will be sorry.

At sometime in the future.

A plane will crash.

I guarantee it.

I will not lie.

join the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

nn53x: i predicted 3 plane crashes in a row
vampireforestfire: thats pretty wild
nn53x: but it was more like
nn53x: hey, wanna see a plane crash?
nn53x: and they were like
nn53x: uh... how
nn53x: and i was like
nn53x: i don't know, i have this weird ability to intend for a plane to crash and then it somehow ends up in the news that a plane crashed
nn53x: like, right after i intend it to happen
nn53x: but now i feel bad
nn53x: :-[
vampireforestfire: ???????????????????????????
nn53x: before i was like
nn53x: this has to be coincidence
nn53x: but after like
nn53x: 7 seperate occurences
nn53x: i am like
nn53x: uh....
nn53x: and consecutive ones too
nn53x: just like, bam bam bam one after another
nn53x: i am just gonna pretend it never happened :-(

----------------------------------------------------------------------

nn53x:
nn53x
Oct 27, 2006

another plane crash will happen soon.

# ? Aug 28, 2008 21:31
nn53x: i guess that would be
nn53x: hmm...
vampireforestfire: 9
vampireforestfire: pm
nn53x: yeah
nn53x: and this crashed happened
nn53x: (08-28) 17:16 PDT LAS VEGAS, CA (AP) --
nn53x: so pacific is four hours off
nn53x: so 17, 18, 19, 20
nn53x: wait, that was before
nn53x: right?
vampireforestfire: well, technically, it happened at 21:16
vampireforestfire: or was reported then
nn53x: holy #
nn53x: so wait
nn53x: as soon as i said it?
vampireforestfire: and you said it at 21:31
nn53x: ph
vampireforestfire: thats fkn weird
nn53x: The pilot radioed the control tower about a "rough-running engine" and was attempting to return to the airport when he crashed at 2:35 p.m., roughly a half-mile short of the runway.
vampireforestfire: did people die
nn53x: probably
vampireforestfire: quit killin people
nn53x: sorry
nn53x: i am just trying to figure out if this is all in my head
vampireforestfire: there seems to be truth in it

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok this thread just fell off my radar im out.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Trying not to judge you on your 'prophecy' or religious beliefs...

And in the essence of 'lending a hand' to the fellow man, (seriously, who know, maybe it might help) do yourself a favor, take a break from everything (including ats) and go on a bike ride, or go kayaking, get your blood flowing. Get some adrenaline...go have awesome vigorating sex, go mountain climbing or get a dog and love it. Do something out of your ordinary cycle. Try meditating. Im not trying to be condescending or anything, cuz hey, who knows? Maybe everything you say will come true. I have no idea, but what I can say is even if it does happen there is not a thing you can do about it.

Be active. I am sure it will help you with whatever you need help with..

also, another thing that can really lift you up a bit is some kind of public service. something where you are not concentrating on yourself.

good luck my friend

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawsom
I think the bible actually cares to mention that nobody knows any year, date, time or anything else for that matter about end of the world. It does say however that there are many who claim to know, but none do.

I think the bible is actually RIGHT about something this time, when it says that nobody cannot possibly know any point in time when end comes.

The bible also says that you are a false prophet if you say that you know.

So you

Better maybe

Shut up perhaps.

dot.
Wrong, the Bible says Jesus's coming for the rapture of the church will be at the time "No man knows the day or hour".

That is in reference to the Feat of Trumpets, that feast no man knew the day or hour of becasue it took two witnesses to the first sliver of light from the new moon. These witnesses would report to the Sanhedrin and they would alert the high priest, then the Feast of trumpets would commence.

We are English speakers, when Jesus said this he was talking to the Jews who understood completely what he meant, the rapture would come at the feast of trumpets.

Now, we are told when Jesus's 2nd coming to Earth will be, exactly 1,260 days (3 1/2 years, or 42 months) from the abomination of desolation, when the antichrist sets himself up in the holy of holies in the new temple and declares himself to be God.

We're told exactly to the day when his 2nd coming will be.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How is it that it appears that everyone KNOWS what GOD thinks and wants us to do???

Will the Shuttle crash again...maybe...but then again maybe the sun will fall from the sky tomorrow and, maybe you will be the next multi million dollar lotto winner.

Everyone has a right to their opinions, beliefs, and thoughts...but that doesn't necessarily make them so for no "reality" is the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Did you mean chuckle? or chortle?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am sure that there will be...One day....But lets hope not....Dreams are pretty weird stuff, and one never knows.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ive used to be a great believer of ufos and aliens, spirits, conspiracies, prophecies, religions and so on. i always hoped there will be one day, where someone will bring peace, science, wisdom and knowledge to us, free us from all our sufferings and plagues. but now, i know, that its not going to happen - never. its just a fantasy.

im sorry to disappoint some of you, but there will never be a revelation, a rapture or some 2012-thing, you know. life will always just go on the way it always did, and all we think is true or conspirative, is just some hype of many. we dont know # and i think its better that way; it is meant to be this way.

cya

[edit on 2-9-2008 by april1]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I've seen alot of jokes in this thread.

And people patting each other on the back for
putting me down.

It's OK.

I've become numb to people like you. You are
everywhere.

Is it any wonder why our world is polluted and full of war?

Parakletos is not the holy spirit. Parakletos is INSTILLED with the holy spirit.

But you can't tell that to someone who knows everything already.

The time of the end in not a time, but a condition. When the condition of man has reached a certain point, then God intervenes.

People are full of hate, anger, sorrow and pain.

And they blame God.

Well, I'm here to tell you, blame yourselves.

You have brought the events of the future upon yourselves.

Keep patting yourselves on your backs for mal-treatment
of anyone who doesn't conform to your misguided beliefs.

NO, I will not be happy to see it all come to fruition.

Because I have to defend your dumb a++.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh
reply to post by Zepherian

The religious overtones?

The wrath of God is knocking at the door.

One only need to be completely arrogant to ignore the signs.

Mark my words, it is coming within your lifetime.

In his lifetime?Wow.That could be 50 years from now.I'll bet something like that'll happen to within such a broad time frame.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteryinthesky

If you want to be God, take charge of the time of your death.

We have all be given that power.

Otherwise, we should trust God.

Death is merciful.

Imagine if you were in a horrendous car accident, and your head was chopped off, and you didn't die.

The mercy of death will be removed from those who mock God soon.

By the way,

NASA hopes to launch Atlantis around Oct. 8 on the agency's fifth and final mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope. Even with the delays to date, shuttle workers still have several days of on-pad contingency time to handle unexpected problems.

But engineers preparing Hubble hardware for launch also fell behind because of Fay and unlike their shuttle colleagues, they do not have any on-pad contingency time left. As of late last week, the Hubble team was two to three days behind schedule, raising the prospect of a launch delay to Oct. 10 or 11, regardless of the rollout delay.

NASA plans to follow Atlantis' mission by launching the shuttle Endeavour around Nov. 10 on a space station assembly flight.

www.spaceflightnow.com...

Didn't Plato say that God became angry with Atlantis and sink it.

Don't know which mission it is, but when it happens, if you have read this thread, you will know that I do receive warnings to relay to people.

By the way, the cure to cancer, is battery acid.

That ought to bring about some jokes. But it's true. Try to get on a medical forum and ask them if they've tested sulfuric acid on cancer cells.

You will get kicked off, without an answer. They don't want a cure. Cancer is a highly profitable business.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Manasseh]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join