It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be another shuttle explosion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The FBI is not going to be investigating a "dream".

This whole dream scenario is vague, and doesn't really mean much. Thats the same as me saying I dreamt that a cat 3 hurricane is going to hit florida in september.

As far as a shuttle exploding, there are 2 chances... take off or landing. Due to the age of the fleet, I doubt it would surprise anyone if any shuttle accident were to occur.

There is no 'God" so to speak, so the rest of it doesn't bear any fruit either.

I will give you a nod for the attempted "scare factor".

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

Hmm truly fascinating how ever the next time you make a prediction might want to check with NASA. The shuttles are are scheduled for retirement in 2010. So i believe this may cause a problem for you dates huh?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Hmm truly fascinating how ever the next time you make a prediction might want to check with NASA. The shuttles are are scheduled for retirement in 2010. So i believe this may cause a problem for you dates huh?

Not true currently NASA is doing a review to extend the shuttle fleet to 2015 until the Orion craft is ready. So if being a betting person this will push the odds for a accident in the ageing fleet up.

In April, Dr Griffin told a Senate sub-committee: "The shuttle is an inherently risky design. We currently assess the per-mission risk as about one in 75 of having a fatal accident. "If one were to do, as some have suggested, fly the shuttle for an additional five years - say two missions a year - the risk would be about one in 12 that we would lose another crew."

Nasa 'reviews shuttle shelf-life'

Nasa will study whether the space shuttle can operate beyond its planned retirement in 2010, reports say.

The agency will look at what might be required to delay the retirement of its fleet until the shuttle's replacement - Ares-Orion - begins flying in 2015.

The exercise is aimed at answering questions it expects on the matter from Congress and the incoming president.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So making a prediction about God and what not and shuttle accidents is a little to easy to predict. The original OP needs to do a little better and stop being cryptic.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

How do you know theyre is no God just because you dont believe in him doesnt make him any less real.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by onetruesaxon
You remind me of the woman out of the remake of 'The Mist'.

that was exactly my first thought

well seriously...as soon someone start to talk in the name of god here...
i stop listening -.-

self proclamed prophets...etc..

note: other people make you to a prophet....not yourself

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Once heard the shuttle described as a second world war bomb bay door attached to the back of an asbestos clad glider which is strapped to the most dangerous and unpredictable rocket ever made.
I think it would be amazing if there wasn't another shuttle accident!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So you make a vague prediction wrapped in religious cotton wool and you dont provide any date's to back it up.

It's pathetic to even make such a prediction in the first place but if you insist on doing it then make it interesting will you ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 2-9-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manasseh

Let this be on record.

must we

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by GAOTU789

Did you see Evan Almighty. It was a small message from God.

Yeah, I've also seen dumber and dumber.

What was God's message in that one? Idiots are everywhere??

Seriously though, who do you think you are, all self rightous. The bible is all make - beleive, just like Evan Almighty!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well i can support this OP. THis is not a event that has happend before.

He might of told this a bitt off. There are two important events that is going to happend. 1. The shuttel is going to brackapart on re-entery. 2. The shuttel is carrying a deadly cargo it is a bacterial experiment done in space. This stuff is going to fall to the ground and create a lot off problems.

Word:
To deny a prediction is to predict that nothing is going to happend. Lets just wait and see.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by GAOTU789

Did you see Evan Almighty. It was a small message from God.

I saw that documentary, And it was horribly funny. Steve Carrell can SURE hit his hand with a hammer!
And talking to animals?!? AMAZING! He's like a Godly Dr Doolittle! But with a beard that just won't stay shaved!

Classic!

Thanks for the documentary, God. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

J

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sorry Manasseh. Prophecy was already given by Jesus already. We do not need dreams anymore because we have His perfect revelation already.

Matthew 24
36"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

37"For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.

38"For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,

39and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Oh dear lord, what have I done to be subjected to such nonsense.

Is this the rapture that has been fortold?

To me, threads like this are my personal hell.

If there even is a God, why does he always choose somebody who "seems" (I don't want to get you to bent out of shape) to be a complete wack job? If God wants us to take him seriously, send a message throught someone that may be looked upon as "stable".

End Communication

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Just to point something out, you do Know that the Bible is mans written account of what Gods message is. Man wrote it. If they had as much faith as you then maybe it is the word of God, however, if anything we wont have to wait until 2012 because the event will begin this 11th day of September 2008.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Zepherian

The religious overtones?

The wrath of God is knocking at the door.

One only need to be completely arrogant to ignore the signs.

Mark my words, it is coming within your lifetime.

And yet 'GOD' is supposed to be all loving and to hold every single hair on our heads as precious. You see, it's this kind of fear mongering religious BS that has turned me off on the Christian faith. Any faith that has a 'jealous' but 'all loving' god as its crux is set for failure. You can't have it both ways.

Unless you want to say it is 'mostly loving' until it has a hissy fit and decides to throw a tantrum.

Get real. I can't believe I am actually wasting my time responding to this crap. Then again, I'm not the only one.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. -(Matthew 7:15-20)

Manasseh, I think Jesus would be very upset with you for taking His Father's name in vain and trying to make prophecy declarations.

If you are a Believer, then you know the only prophecy that counts is Jesus' teachings.

Surely you aren't trying to take the place of Jesus?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I shouldn't be posting here as I am a mason and must have caused all the bad things that have happend. For that I am sorry. But For all those who believe in God and live on this earth, when the end happens it will. If you believe you have been a good person and lived a good life, you should go to heaven (by my belief). If the world just continues to exist, then you will one day die. (not just my belief, kind of a fact) I guess all we can do is the best we can. And worrying about the world ending isn't going to make today or tomorrow any easier to get through. My advise from my father was and is, "live every day as if it were your last, but know that it probably isn't."
I am going to get back to world domination now. I am the leader of a small group of anachists, including me, my dog, and my cat. We intend to own all pet food distributors before it's all over. Mark my words!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Arent you the same guy who claims to know everything about Masons, even though you have made yourself look like a fool speaking about them?

I am the Perculator!

Get me some tea!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Good job. You know the NSA is probably watching your enlightened @$$ right now and all of your posts because it sounds like you're making a threat toward the shuttle.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Duh.......well lets hope it don't.........

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by elevatedone]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join