It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: AP Show 30

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

AP Show 30

Martin and Justin sit down for a casual chat with ATS member Don White. The U.S. Democratic party has recently concluded its national nominating convention. Don shares his opinion on matters relating to the convention, and Barack Obama. Justin loses control of his cell phone, and forgets to turn off his microphone. Martin takes advantage of Don’s longevity to ask several history questions. What really happened at the DNC? Have the Democrats become haughty and arrogant? Is there a Clinton Conspiracy? Tune in and find out!

The Above Politics Show (web site)

Martin and Justin: Unplugged

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 59:53
file: atsmix_3056.mp3
size: 21053k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/1/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS:

I am leaving The Above Politics Show.
I've got a shot at doing my own show, which will go out live (with caller participation) before it is archived for normal podfeed.

I owe a very large debt of gratitude to everyone at the Above Network. In the weeks and months to come, I will be looking for ways to show my thanks and pay my debts. This job came with a steep learning curve, but the rewards have been just as great a the challenges.

Let me be clear. The Above Politics Show is a great concept. The Amigos have got themslves one heck of a business plan, and I believe strongly in the Community Driven Content way of doing things.

I'm not leaving immediately. I'm going to help Martin work with Dave, Johnny, Spencer, and Doc, to find my replacement.
No, that's not a typo. I mean it. In the days to come, a casting call will be announced, and some lucky ATS member will get to take my place.

The ATS credo is to deny ignorance. Some times, that means "doing something." As a co-host for The AP Show, it has been my pleasure to speak with some America's movers and shakers. Thanks to Martin's hard work, I've also had a chance to put questions to European politicians of many different stripes. I can think of no better way to deny ignorance than to get these interviews for the ATS community.

Now, it's going to be YOUR turn to step up. You've heard the shows. You've heard from ATS members who have been on these shows. Now that you've seen what The AP Show can be, I invite you to join the team and help it become even bigger and better.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The search is on!!!

The AP Show needs a new host

new topics

join