It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says daughter, 17, is pregnant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Palin says daughter, 17, is pregnant

news.yahoo.com

ST. PAUL, Minn. - John McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin, said Monday her 17-year-old unmarried daughter is five months pregnant, an announcement stealing even more thunder from McCain and a Republican presidential convention already overshadowed by Hurricane Gustav.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Adding to the day's drama, McCain aides said the announcement was aimed at rebutting Internet rumors that Palin's youngest son, born in April, was actually her daughter's.

So this is exciting news! A baby on board?

QUESTION:

Will this help or hurt the GOP nomination?

Some seem to think it will help...

Prominent religious conservatives, many of whom have been lukewarm toward McCain's candidacy, predicted that the announcement would not diminish conservative Christian enthusiasm for the vice presidential hopeful, a staunch abortion opponent. In fact, there was talk that it might help.

Any thoughts?

AAC

news.yahoo.com

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Adding to the day's drama, McCain aides said the announcement was aimed at rebutting Internet rumors that Palin's youngest son, born in April, was actually her daughter's.

So this is exciting news! A baby on board?

QUESTION:

Will this help or hurt the GOP nomination?

Some seem to think it will help...

Prominent religious conservatives, many of whom have been lukewarm toward McCain's candidacy, predicted that the announcement would not diminish conservative Christian enthusiasm for the vice presidential hopeful, a staunch abortion opponent. In fact, there was talk that it might help.

Any thoughts?

AAC

news.yahoo.com

I thought conservative christians were pretty rabid about having bastard children.

Before anyone flames me, read the definition of "bastard."

I think this will hurt the Republicans more than anything. Sure some might find it admirable that she's not choosing abortion, but there's also going to be lots condemning her for having pre-marital sex.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Someone told me a long time ago that only 'good girls' get pregnant when they don't mean to...

Anyway, there is no moral to the story. She had a little fun and now she's dealing with the consequences.

Typical MSM will push this story as much as any other celeb pregnancy/baby.

The real news will be pushed back a few more pages, for the sake of one girl's game of hide the sausage.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ongoing news discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join