It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Israel should accept nuclear Iran

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Blunttruth, if you want to judge a country by how they treat their own, look at the united states, who subjects 2.4 million of their citizens to prison where they are regularly raped and brutalized. Look at the only industrialized nation that allows millions of their civilians to be cheated out of homes while rewarding the crooked banks that do it, the only industrialized nation that beggars their citizens to get an education or for proper healthcare. Even most of the arab states have national health care and education. how horrible for them.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
ok, im getting on this a bit late. First off....did someone on here say that the dollar has rebounded???!! what world do they live in? The dollar has dropped by 60% since bush got into office, and i have yet to see the price of milk, rice, and other foods, gas, etc begin dropping back down to pre bush prices, so NO, just cause the dollar got a few bumps up lately that is no signal of a resurgent dollar, thats just the manipulation of the market by the banking system, and only a temporary fix.
As to the debate that america is not the worlds largest state sponsor of terror, just look at all that we put into power and supported. If you arent conversent with the stories (in detail) of people like Pinochet, mogabe, The Shah (particularly poignant here), suharto, Saddam, The Somoza's, Trujillo, papa doc and baby doc, just to name a few, then you are ignorant of large parts of our countries policies and practices. We have a long and glorious history of supporting and installing 25 dictatorships around the world, of Bay of Pigs style attempts at invasion through our training of terrorists from different countries, heck, we currently support and protect several cuban and south american terrorists in florida where they are happily retired and living off their american pensions.
And finally, to fear iraqs aggressive nature....that of a country that hasnt invaded another in i believe close to 225 years, while we live in a country that has invaded more than any other since WWII....seems a bit farfetched.

Either that was a typo or you are extremely poorly mis-informed, IRaq invaded Kuwait only 15 years ago and Iran for that matter (vice versa).

What the hell are you talking about how the US treat their own, go live in Iran and then tell me about how hard your life is! It's people like you that are truly ungrateful, sitting behind your computer screen embarking in debate and sipping kool aid and telling everyone how bad your life is....joker!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
c'mon, Our position as puppet master has nothing to do with being ignorant of the damage we do. We will continue to favor one drug dealer or the other. One dictator or the other.

The critics jumped on Obama because he said he would confer with african dictatorship. These are the forms of government we swear we observe. Now, we must see the damage we do and admit to puppet mastery.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theblunttruth
What the hell are you talking about how the US treat their own, go live in Iran and then tell me about how hard your life is!

What's wrong with Iran? I've been there and there's areas one couldn't have imagine how beautiful it could be. There's parts of Iran that are just like the US, and when you're there, you can't tell the difference.

You still have yet to reply to my u2u I sent to you in Farsi.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join