It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia wins backing from China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Russia wins backing from China

www.news.com.au

RUSSIA today won support from China and Central Asian states in its standoff with the West over the Georgia conflict as the European Union said it was weighing sanctions against Moscow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.khaleejtimes.com[/u rl]
[url=http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=62228]www.phxnews.com

www.propeller.com

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
And so it begins
Aliances being formed for the next great war.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
wonderful....just wonderful i cant wait, US has the most nukes but Russia also has a good nuclear arsenal paired with China the most populated country in the world....hmmm i don't like that duo.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Dont believe Lazy Australian Journalism !

Its part of "statement released by the Kremlin."

I cannot believe any word that is uttered by the Russian Government.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nukes wont make it into the war. The countries have too much to gain to risk total destruction of earth. Even if it's a last resort option of a country just days away from defeat, they wont have control over enough silos to make it count.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think the US will start WW3 so that they can renege on their crazy unpayable debts to other countries, and also to kick-start their economy with war level production.

my 2 pence

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wrong, the "trigger" will be when Israel bombs Iran's nuclear facilities. Which is actually a defensive strike by Israel since Iran's leader has vowed to 'wipe the Zionist entity of the face of the map".

Iran will retaliate against US troops in Iraq, the US will attack Iran and Syria, the Arab nations will move to attack Israel and will drag Russia and China with them. The US along with NATO will move to help Israel.

WW3.

On a side note, Bible prophecy says the war of Gog and Magog will leave about 2 billion people dead.

Anyways, if you want to know what will happen in WW3, the Illuminati told you already what they would do back in 1871:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." -- Albert Pike, 1871

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I agree with you .

I believe these coming wars will also determine who gets to rule the whole world and then the major merging takes place for One World Gov .

EU
UN
Arab League of Nations
Asian Alliances
And all countries in between
Sides will be chosen and the battle will begin ...
All fighting over who will rule the One World Gov..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is old news actually, I wouldn't read too much into it. But of course if war broke out China would dip in, China would not stand by and see Russia destroyed because it would be next, anyway many countries have showed support for Russia, who wouldn't? The west cannot go to war with Russia because Russia would wipe out the EU and the West cannot impose sanctions on Russia because Russia needs nothing from Europe that India and China cannot give them while Europe without Russia would have no gas or electricity. All this talk against Russia is simply a joke and it shows how idiotic our leaders are, brain dead wankers.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If Russia keeps pushing ....something will have to get done about them ..
They cannot nor will not just allow him to carry on with whatever he deems necessary to do ....

To me Russia is acting like a spoilt child who is narcisstic and is throwing a temper tantrum cause he cant be the boss and rule the world ..
So he really doesnt fit in with any of the groups .UN ..EU ..Arab nations,Asian nations ..
He is a misfit and will be the vessel for that hook in the jaw the bible speaks of .
(my opinion of course)
He may start it all and the balls will keep rolling from there ....(other Nations join him and also use him for their purposes )

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RedDanDoc

Dont believe Lazy Australian Journalism !

Don't forget Old Rupert Murdoch owns Faux News,Wall Street journal and this Lazy Old News.com.au ... so as history shows the creeps are playing both sides "still"

"And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do ... " Luke 12 :4

peace and stay strong

new topics

top topics

join