It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof of backroom deals in congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i have actual audio proof of mccain saying there are backroom deals going on in congress from a automated phone call.

What can these backroom delas mean? N one other than the branch is using tactics against the american people. haha how silly right? but it is finally true.

Just got a call today with mccains voice claiming that backroom governmental deals are in fact taking plce.

there is absolutely no question about it in the american people's mind this is cold hard proof that the government is attempting to manipulate american people thru their own hardcore greed and ignorance.

if america is to win the war on terror it must face it's agressors not thru manipulation but thru it's true powers,which i belive to be honesty forgiveness & perseverence.

i believe if america sists and does nothing it will fall victim to it's own government.

Right now we have smoking gun proof erican government is secretly plotting on us or at least taking responsibility for it's actions of guilt.

however as of now it is Not constantly weighing on my mind for the simple fact that it does not even concern me,afterall i have alot more smaller issues to adress.

but be warned people when the time comes, just know that these people "our government" were probably hearty involved n mess tried to sway the american people into believing something that's a massive lie.

none other can currupt such a population as it's own belf assed leaders i men think about it. only half assed leaders can corrupt the world right and thru back assed deals which mccain is talking about can only mean one thing,which is they are perhaps cooperating with whomever,maybe even other countries to make a deal on their own selfish behalfs.

a backroom deal perhaps means cooperating with others even if it's foreighn or domestic and i'd say it does not matter to them one bit or the other if it's in their best interest.

just remember people if you ever ever hear the conclusion that it was the fault of another entity or being, that america has had or will probably or will have full cooperation with that organization,which in fact is most likely the truth.

all in all it is possibly going to come down to the pathetic ass people who are corrupting these laws and who are our making our country a mess over their own gain.

all in all i believe the people of the world will prevail forever when it maintans it,s doubt's belifs and sincerity against those involved.afterall the evidence is here for anyone to wittness and it speaks for itself.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Do you have a recording of him saying this?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If you really have this, make copies and send to all the major networks.

Also, I'm sure many people here would like to hear it.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by PieKeeper]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Party propaganda. John Mccain was telling you that backroom deals were taking place because he wants you to believe that Obama is a fraud and shouldn't be trusted. He can't be trusted any more than Obama can and the fact that he's a neocon means that he should be trusted less.

new topics

top topics

join