It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi america?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Nazi america?!

www.amnesty.org.uk

In a new report published today (5 April), Amnesty International says that 80% of detainees at the US military prison at Guantánamo Bay in Cuba are being held in solitary confinement, often in harsh and inhumane conditions.

The report, published days after UK resident Bisher al-Rawi was returned from Guantánamo after over four years in detention - some of it in solitary confinement, calls for an end to the routine use of extended solitary confinement by the US authorities and for independent medical experts to be allowed to examine the prisoners.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

Related News Links:
www.hrw.org
en.wikipedia.org
www.imdb.com

[edit on 1/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I know theres probably many many threads about this same subject of inhumane actions in Gauntamano bay, but upon doing a lot of research into the Cuban Military base turned horror camp i cant help thinking; not only is the inhumane actions similar too that of the actions in such Nazi war camps as Ausvich but also the situation is similar too. In World War two Hitler started too get paranoid about Jews, blacks etc... this is of course extremely racist, the Jews where taken to war camps later turned death camps, sent too there death, the conditions where horrible and most of them where killed there. In 1940 Joseph Goebbels (Hitlers minister of propaganda directed the film "The eternal jew" "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternal_Jew " The idea was too almost explain too the people of Germany that hating the Jewish was ok, it planted tiny seeds of hate towards Jews in there brains and rotted them.

i have actually found many similarities between the nazi hate of Jews in the 1940s and the American Bush led hate of "terrorists" or in most cases normal people living there life doing nothing wrong, sent to absolute evil torture for little too none reason.

After the world had seen how much hate one person can have in there soul in the 1940's i'm sure they where shocked, and i'm sure people think nowadays that where lucky too live in a world free of this,
Thus we skip forward 61 years, 9/11, extremely horrible attack on America (i don't wanna get into the conspiracy theories behind it theres plenty of threads for that) now led by George Bush one attack has led to chaos America invade Afghanistan and other Asian area's on there "war against terrorism" funny enough another similarity i found, that in 2006 the movie "the World trade center" was released, seeing the link here yet? ....This is my first post and i hope you can see the similarities i'm seeing here, i'd very much like too hear from you and your views (good or bad) so don't hesitate too drop me a thread comment, thanks.

www.amnesty.org.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ye they are criminals but they should still have rights they get treated like animlas theyre.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
Ye they are criminals but they should still have rights they get treated like animlas theyre.

the problem is they have not even faced a justice system to see if they are in fact "criminals" just because they are there doesn't make them all criminals.. that place needs to be disbanded.

new topics

top topics

join