It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible explanation of Reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What if memory gets passed down in DNA ..(Some scientists believe this is possible do some digging you will see )

No one was reincarnated ..they have just seen it before through the eyes of (DNA strand) of our ancient relatives ..Their conciences pulling up a picture or video of an event that was in the library of the dna strand and replaying it ..

Now I cant explain the animal situation .where someone has memories of beiing an animal ..I am working on that one still lol ..

Would yall at least consider that a possibility of explaining all the memories people have of some past lives ?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Ive never thought of that tbh good theory though sounds plausible.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I can see this as a possibility. But then this opens a new question, for me at least. What happens when we die?

Im trying to find a link for the story I read in a book wrote my a Canadian Psychologist. If someone could help me out? A boy in the middle east (Jerusalem I think) was born with a rash on his chest. Soon as he was old enough to actually caring on a conversation, he started telling people this wasnt his family, this wasnt his house and yada yada. Long story short, he takes his current family to go meet his old family which happened to live just up over the hill, and they reunite. The kid has some stories that only him and his old family would know, and for the rash... His past life he was murdered, due to shotgun blast in the middle of his chest...

Just interesting I thought, still looking for the link..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nonsense! Everyone knows you get sucked into the soul collector on the far side of the moon and the greys give you a life review and chuck you back into the Pacific Ocean

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I know this is from a UFO type magazine ..but it does explain what I am trying to say

Research into the nature of DNA has revealed that this material within each cell of our bodies has important implications for who each one of us is, on many levels.

In addition to determining our physical characteristics, our vulnerabilities to certain diseases, and maybe even our personality, is it possible that the DNA helix holds some of the important memories of our ancestors?

Theories that suggest that we can tap into the deep nature of DNA to uncover ancient memories are not new. In the 1960s, some psychological researchers claimed that there may be keys that unlock our DNA, revealing experiences of generations of our relatives who lived long before our present time.

www.ufodigest.com...
Story continues on page 2
Read Page 2
www.ufodigest.com...
edit on Tue Jul 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here we go...

In one fascinating case, an Indian boy claimed to remember the life of a man named Maha Ram, who was killed with a shotgun fired at close range. This boy had an array of birthmarks in the center of his chest that looked like they could possibly correspond to a shotgun blast. So the story was checked out. Indeed, there was a man named Maha Ram who was killed by a shotgun blast to the chest. An autopsy report recorded the man's chest wounds - which corresponded directly with the boy's birthmarks.

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It could even explain some dejavu moments that people have .

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorps
Here we go...

In one fascinating case, an Indian boy claimed to remember the life of a man named Maha Ram, who was killed with a shotgun fired at close range. This boy had an array of birthmarks in the center of his chest that looked like they could possibly correspond to a shotgun blast. So the story was checked out. Indeed, there was a man named Maha Ram who was killed by a shotgun blast to the chest. An autopsy report recorded the man's chest wounds - which corresponded directly with the boy's birthmarks.

paranormal.about.com...

So thats one case ...maybe there is another explanation for this ...
I can give you my opinion of that but it is religious in nature ..hint
maybe (posession)

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It could make sense in some way.How a child likes the same things its father likes but its father died when it was young and hasn't seen its father in 28 years and barely new anything about them etc.
This could explain somethings.
Part of your parents DNA which contains part of your grandparents etc etc.
I guess this could be carried down the chain somehow.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It would also explain why in the bible the Lord says something about the sins of the father passed down to the sons ...through their genetic dna personalities etc etc etc ..they went in the same ways as their forefathers ..thereby the forefathers sins become yours too ..your living them out just like they did .

After thinking about the above ..some sort of dna change would have to take place in order for anyone to not commit the same acts as their fathers ..etc ..

Wonder what could change dna (or alter it or modify it naturally speaking)..a change of heart or (enlightenment that what they are doing is wrong ) in other words a change of mind and a will and determination to break that dna cycle ..(Now this is just me thinking as a worldy fleshly human ) Because in my beliefs ..I believe that it is the allowing of the Holy Spirit to live within you (a holy spirit) who changes something in that dna which changes your way of life and makes you break the genetic chain of wickedness .. ..or the opposite of that is a unholy spirit keeping you stuck with your genetic faults from forefather sins..which if you dont change something nothing changes and you go down the same path they did ...which may not be good ..........

Is that making sense lol I hope so .

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
While there may be something to the Theory of DNA memory, it does not explain reincarnation, nor void it's effectiveness as a tool used by Souls to experience all there is on this earth plane/realm.

Personally I have revisited about 20 of my own incarnations, and also assist others to do the same using a process known as the Chrystos Method because it is extremely effective for most people and does not use hypnotics or suggestion.

The reasoning behind exploring past lives is to regain important memories and to understand what issues we have brought forward with us into our current existence here. And we have all brought these things in with us this time.

With enough exploring/revisiting of our other incarnations we come to understand something important: by seeing the paths that have brought us to now, we can more easily Know what we are, why we chose to be here and what our overall Soul perspective is for our choosing this earth for incarnation/experience.

More importantly, we experience for ourselves, directly. Therefore we no longer rely on what others or books tell us to believe. We know through our experiences that we are massive, loving Souls, we are ancient, we are active parts of the Creative Awareness (God) and will continue to choose experiences in all the realms created by "God".

Originally posted by Simplynoone
It would also explain why in the bible the Lord says something about the sins of the father passed down to the sons ...through their genetic dna personalities etc etc etc ..they went in the same ways as their forefathers ..thereby the forefathers sins become yours too ..your living them out just like they did .

After thinking about the above ..some sort of dna change would have to take place in order for anyone to not commit the same acts as their fathers ..etc ..

This actually refers to the things we learn and take on board from our parents, the behaviours, etc. Many people think, "I won't raise my kids like I was raised", and then discover that they do, they hear themselves saying the same things their parents did, etc.

So it is the negative aspects that get carried on through each generation from father and mother.... the bible focuses on the Male because females were chattels in those times.

Once we recognise that we are doing what our parents did, we then have the choice, in that moment of realization, to change how we do things. And this is the way to break the chain so that it is not followed by our children and their's.

Then no 'sins' of the parent can be continued to other generations.

Be Well.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
[it does not explain reincarnation, nor void it's effectiveness as a tool used by Souls to experience all there is on this earth plane/realm.]

I am not saying it does ...just thinking on another possible explanation.

Thanks for the input ..

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[it does not explain reincarnation, nor void it's effectiveness as a tool used by Souls to experience all there is on this earth plane/realm.]

I am not saying it does ...just thinking on another possible explanation.

Thanks for the input ..

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

You are welcome. And well done on thinking in other directions, wish more people would.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thank you ...back at ya ...

So anyone else ?

Where are the Scientific minded ones when you need them ?
Is this a possibility in your Scientific minds ?
Oh Dave ..what do you know about DNA and this subject ...would love your input ..but play nice pretty please.....

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok, let me see if I can revive this thread. *greasing up the paddles* "CLEAR"!

Although I think that the DNA theory is interesting, it would not explain my experiences with past lives. I have recovered memories that could not be explained by this. I think the Eastern philosophies as to why we reincarnate are true. As for the science of it, scientists have recently discovered that the entire universe is made up of energy particles, and they are all connected. Einstein proposed that energy never disapates and that organized energy never disorganizes. Given that these are true, wouldn't it be quite possible for that organized energy, the 'soul', to simply enter a new biological computer that has yet to be 'booted up', a new born? This past could be stored in a section of the brain that we do not use, as it would be impossible to learn new lessons if we remembered all of our pasts, and therefore bring all of our intellectual biases as well.

new topics

top topics

join