It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Working with a machine we buy from in locations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Did you realize that "the" machine that either a terrorist (homegrown or not) or your government can use to dispense a harmful or deadly bio or chemical agent is the Pop (Soda) Machine we all use or have used if not came in contact with someone else who has used it?

You cant just wipe off the can if it's contaminated with certain things. Plus, some ppl dont even wipe off the can anyway before they open it to drink the pop (soda) or other type drink the machine dispenses for a price. When you pay for something you are agreeing that you accept it 'as is'.

I prefer the machines that dispense bottles of beaverage over the ones that hold cans. With the bottle, the part your mouth goes on is surely safe since it was under a seal cap.

They should get rid of the can dispensing machines. Make it a law. Kick the can as they say. What do you think? You dont know who refilled the machine and if they used gloves or not, whether or not, they even were supposed to. The outbreaks in schools could have been an 'inside the machine' job, so to speak. Nobody is checking there for contamination. That outbreak where the gov thought tomatoes, but couldn't find the actual source, could have been from a location where cans from some machine ppl would put their mouths on. The location just may be a location where plenty buy tomatoes and so would happen to have them in common. Only wise ppl can think like this to prevent themselves from a problem with or without the foolish.

And the outter side of the bag of candy or chips you get that you touch and use the same fingers with to eat the containence with, can be contaminated. Which of you are foolish enough to think not? Which of you are the type that says, "It could never happen to me." like those who catch stds?

If the government wants to close down your building by infecting it, whose to say they wont?

If a terrorst wants to do something in a way that their weapon would remain in action, whose to say they wont?

Those who refill those machines arent government inspected or screened or government certified just before they refill a machine. Who knows what other stops they made before getting to refill a machine. You dont know what they pick up on purpose or on accident.

In a conspiracy the ones doing it go for the weakest (overlooked or flat out not looked at) points to accomplish their intensions and goals.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If you put your money where your mouth is, it's just like putting a can from a vending machine to your mouth. "You never know what you're going to get."--Forrest Gump.

If you, yourself, didnt load a vending machine, then how on earth could you trust what dispenses from it 100%?

Person who loaded the machine could have sneezed on their hand, with or without a glove on it, then handled what you happen to later buy, not knowing, that contains what you will drink or eat or give to a friend or family member who you will be in contact with in some way.

Ever since someone experienced a car jacking, they put door locks on all automobile even though not all were car jacked in their car.

^^Do you think it was wise to apply to all after one person's experienced incident? Or do you think all the ppl using their car door locks when in it are paranoid? Just what kind of thinking is in your mind? Is it foolishness or wisdom? Dont bite to hold your tongue. Be you! Or are you ashamed of being you in the spotlight or 'call out'?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

We shouldnt even be drinking soda to begin with.. its loaded with chemicals and high fructose... that is killing you as it is... I would be more worried about corporate terrorist slowly killing the american people then osama bin landen putting anthrax in few machines... why? assuming terrorists are even real and not a made up fiction of our goverment.. those few machines loaded with poisons would kill 20 people tops... every year thousands of people die of heart disease cancer etc... So my suggestion is kick the can completly not because of terrorist.. but because of the chemicals and poisons sodas already have.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Person who loaded the machine could have sneezed on their hand, with or without a glove on it, then handled what you happen to later buy, not knowing, that contains what you will drink or eat or give to a friend or family member who you will be in contact with in some way.

You're absolutely right. Time to ban all coke machines! Not just the one with cans. After all, you touch the bottled drinks, the outside of them could be coated as well.

Then there's the stores. There's no telling what all has been put on the merchandise there. That piece of fruit? It could be injected with something. That bag of potatoes? It could be dusted with anthrax! All those canned veggies? They could be coated in toxins that gets absorbed through the skin.

Air fresheners definitely have to go. Some terrorist could've replaced them all with cans designed to release ebola into the air when you spray them.

Ok, enough sarcasm. See where I'm going with this? If you start worrying about stuff like this, you're going to drive yourself nuts. Personally, I'll take my chances that that can of coke will have something on it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Heck, in the 80's there was a cultist group in oregon that planned to spread a bio weapon by wiping it on public toilet seats and handles, as americans have a nasty reputation for not washing their hands.

There are a million of these things that someone *could* do.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tebyen
You're absolutely right. Time to ban all coke machines! Not just the one with cans. After all, you touch the bottled drinks, the outside of them could be coated as well.

Then there's the stores. There's no telling what all has been put on the merchandise there. That piece of fruit? It could be injected with something. That bag of potatoes? It could be dusted with anthrax! All those canned veggies? They could be coated in toxins that gets absorbed through the skin.

Air fresheners definitely have to go. Some terrorist could've replaced them all with cans designed to release ebola into the air when you spray them.

Ok, enough sarcasm. See where I'm going with this? If you start worrying about stuff like this, you're going to drive yourself nuts. Personally, I'll take my chances that that can of coke will have something on it.

It's not called worrying, it's called being cautious. I bet you dont drive through a red light into an intersection. Why? Because you are being cautious, not worried.

Be aware of your surroundings means be cautious of your surroundings.

Worried is for that bad which is so. Caution is for that bad which can come that is not so currently. It is why you lock your door to your home when you're gone away. Anything bad that can become you best try to avoid it. So if it means kick the can in advance, then it's just a precaution, not a worry. So there is nothing to worry about about cans, just all to be cautious about.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Mabus

We shouldnt even be drinking soda to begin with.. its loaded with chemicals and high fructose... that is killing you as it is... I would be more worried about corporate terrorist slowly killing the american people then osama bin landen putting anthrax in few machines... why? assuming terrorists are even real and not a made up fiction of our goverment.. those few machines loaded with poisons would kill 20 people tops... every year thousands of people die of heart disease cancer etc... So my suggestion is kick the can completly not because of terrorist.. but because of the chemicals and poisons sodas already have.

Like the sayings goes "No man is good, save, God". Well no food is good, save, in our imagination.

All food we eat has a bad part that goes to waste because the body purges it out says so. The only way to eat good is to not eat food, but eat the nutrition removed (extracted) and put seperate from the food. But then even too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Maybe even some of the bad stuff is good for the body's system in certain aspect not good for the body in other aspects.

Was the human body designed to eat one food in particular for a whole life time? I dont think so. The human body seems to need a mixture of types of food. Am I correct? It has to do with having to get different nutrient ingredience. Different parts to us need different nutrients and etc.

new topics

top topics

join