It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Suffering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
PS2 The Suffering: You are Torque a man decending into madness after brutally killing his family.

This is a Bad-Ass game. The best Blood/ Gore I have seen In a game. Play it, If you like first person games, it also has a third person view. Super good game
:shk:

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I just heard about it !!! It looks totally INSANE ! I can't wait to play. If you people are a game maniac and don't know about it yet, check out the trailers !!!

www.thesuffering.midway.com...

Check 'em now !

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I rented it the other day, and it was like Manhunt and Silent Hill all wraped into one awesome game.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm playing it now. Its creepy as #. Even after I had to start over again---I didn't save from this weekend when I had a rental. Plus, I like the first person vierw since those are my favorite. I totally recommend this game. Silent Hill, I can't. Its creepy too but too slow. I heard Fatal Frame was the scariest of all.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It is the best game ever ( apart from GTA vice city )- i havent played it personaly but i have watched my boyfriend play it contiually over the past four days.

It is amazing- better than any resident evil- and has alot of history and interesting detail- thats the bits that disturbed me most is how detailed it is !!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This game is a total head f**k, Ive never been so entertained in my entire life. I only brought the game cos i was bored and it was cheap. Its the little details in the game that make it good, such as when you find an innocent person, be it a guard or fellow inmate your wife who you killed is coming from one speaker saying "Help him, keep him alive he can help you" etc... and coming via the right speaker you have a demonic voice going "Kill him he's f*****g useless, he'll only slow you down"... Brilliant !!!

top topics

join