It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're running out of time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

Originally posted by Truther

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by Truther

You think the UK has any power in the EU??? You're having a laugh we're their crapping basket.

Do your research, if the UK is the US's crapping basket, then tell me this, why did george w bush get down on his knees to the queen of england to recieve a knight hood, eh. If you're not researching the facts then your opinion means nothing to me

I said the EU's crapping basket, you see the UK signed up more of the EU policies than any other member, we have to bend over backwards to whatever the EU wants, more so than any other state.

Given the comments on this thread you aren't having a good time with reading your replies nor researching your subject, I suggest you go to bed for a few hours and try again tomorrow.

And given the annoyance of your avatar your opinion means nothing to me.

If this thread wasnt important it wouldnt have 46 flags, i see you havent done that well in your own threads, so why dont you go back to bed for yourself, why does the truth frighten the sh*t out of people so much, it really puzzles me

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

My dad's harder than your's.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The United States of America is far from innocent and if the truth be known much that we are so proud of and brag about is steeped deep in lies, betrayal, dirty dealings, blood and murder.

Coming from one of the founding families, I know that my family is no better or worse than the best and worst but, I have no illusions that the so called American Dream has been a nightmare for many of our victims. i could give many examples; take a close look at the true history of our founding father George Washinton or Ben Franklin but more important, take a look at the truth about our recent history and doings, and you will have to face the fact that "We Are The Biggest Terrorists" on the planet, that "We Are The Bad Guys", that we are the "Godless", the immoral, the hypocrates. A nation of Mongrels who behind our facades are very ugly peoples. Either I am right or I am wrong but if I am right, than our karma is what we are reaping and will reap.

We deserve Bush.

Now, now, Anon. While I agree that the runaway US Government is the world's biggest terrorist, the Bad Guy, and despite all the glad-face to the fundamentalist and religious factions, likely godless or Satanist, and clearly hypocritical, We, the People, do not deserve Bush.

We never voted him in. We don't want him. We try to get the word out to sign Kucinich's impeachment petition but we don't control the media, They do.

We, the People, sir (madam), are NOT Mongrels. We, the People, are only lied to, stolen from, enslaved, kept ignorant, attacked, and otherwise denigrated and used. OUR karma should show a very high amount of good coming to us, if you believe in this karma thing to begin with.

Frankly, sir (madam), We, the People, are beautiful. From the ugliest one of us to the loveliest, we are all quite beautiful.

And if you really are descended as you claim, you are a wretched soul to come along here and try to lower our collective self esteem.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

I fail to see why my own threads have anything to do with the dribble your spouting here, I also fail to see why your quoted material "the video" plagiaries imagery and paraphrased materials from the zeitgeist videos (which I might say is much better and thought out doc) and all they have to add to the mix is the spouted dribble from some guy with alzheimer's. I think you need to go away and research the origins of biofuels, the changing of hands in the Zimbabwe farming industries and the powers that are in force in the European union.

Flags don't mean facts my friend

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The antisemitism went a bit over my head when I watched the video because I was trying to listen to what he was trying to say and read the news paper articles flashing during it at the same time. Cannot do two things at once

Anyway, OP why not answer the questions regarding using the Bio of a person that does not even feature in this video???? You are losing credibility here.

Edited to make the first sentence make sense

[edit on 2/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Forget the anti-jew, anti-black, anti-muslim, anti-christian, anti what ever. The Puppet Masters WANT us to get into these fights. I think we can all agree there are very wealthy types of what ever race and they want power, preferably absolute power.

I also think there is enough evidence these powerful wealthy types are trying to run not just one country but groups of countries. The Idea is to try and figure out what they are up to and how to yank the power out of their hands and give it back to the masses before they kill off 1/2 of us.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi There,

As a 'ordinary' Brit, I can't help but feel somewhat castigated and demonized by this video and the crap this guy is spouting. I've looked through my memory the best I can, and I am certain that there is nothing in my life's memory banks that contain a shred of eagerness on my part as a 'Brit' to cause (or to seek) war against any nation.

I am happy to point out and accept the faults of the British Empire, it was a robber, cruel, sometimes barbaric and brutal, but it is rightfully dead and gone. It no longer exists, yet the guy in the video talks about it as if it still operates, as if it still functions with credibility. What utter nonsense! Seems like that idiot is seeking to use Britain as a scapegoat for the ills of the world. He is so wrong!

Where is the 'credible' and 'factual' research done that proves all this ludicrous bunkum? Whom were the researchers, and what are their credentials, academically and professionally?

The way it feels to me is that we are witnessing a greater tensioning in what is called 'resource' wars, the political scramble to snatch and grab as much of the world's dwindling resources as possible. Britain and the Britons have had their day. All we are now is just another small country whose history is nothing more than a fading photograph. The current government is nothing more than a sychophant to American policies for hegemony, whilst it's concerns for the British people and their economy are flushed hurriedly down the Downing Street toilet.

The Brits are in the same crappy sinking ship as any other nation, and until the enthusiasm arises in the people's of all nations to change the systems of the world to genuinely more free-er and fairer societies, wars will still be planned and executed, famine will still stalk areas of the planet, and businesses will still rape the earth for the profit and greed of the few. We need to change the mindsets in the minds, not scare them into paralysis and abject terror.

We need to be prepared to say 'NO' to governments and religious leaders when they want our children to be fodder for their wars and jihads, we need to be prepared to vociferously disagree with the NWO on the streets of our cities, whilst at the same time boycotting their products. We need to be prepared to share in the responsible peaceful actions that others take on our behalf, and that may mean giving up on a number of the comforts that we hold dear in our personal lives. I can tell you now, even if it costs the destruction of the planet, you will not get this co-operation. The selfish side of humans will always win hands down. We are well and truly phucked as a species!

Best wishes (for what it's worth)

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Your defense of your great nation ( UK ) is admirable and expected, sir. Is it OK to call a brit... Sir?
But I am reminded of a quote from a mystery ( movie ) of some time ago:

' The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing people he doesn't
exist ".

Your Empire, quetly done as it is- is alive and well ( IMO ), and you should perhaps be personally grateful that only rarely do Britons do the fighting.

I'm afraid I am a computer illiterate ( I'll learn how to do links and stuff, I promise ), or I could send you reams...

Take, in the meantime, a look at the treaty between the victorious Americans and George III after War of 1812. I believe it was called the Treaty of Paris.Generous, I think- would be a good word for describing George's attitude towards those who ' defeated ' him...

One of the agents of American/British treaties was Benjamin Franklin Esq.
Could you tell us, what exactly is an Esquire?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You just need to listen to what he says about White farmers in Zimbabwe and Mugabe to know he's full of crap.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Can Someone explain this to me and everyone else. Why do you people post your comments, go into all this information. Yet none of you are willing to do anything about the problem. You keep pushing for someone else to do it for you but it wont happen because the other person who reads your comment is pushing you to do it. Yet no one is willing to stand up and get everything and everyone out there stopping these problems. I ask you all now! To put down your computers and do something about this problem. Because no one else is going to do it for you. Do it for yourself as we rule ourselves and our government. Not the one or two that stand in as our presidents now. Millions of us and so few of them. Do the math in your heads people!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I second that!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Forget the anti-jew, anti-black, anti-muslim, anti-christian, anti what ever. The Puppet Masters WANT us to get into these fights. I think we can all agree there are very wealthy types of what ever race and they want power, preferably absolute power.

I also think there is enough evidence these powerful wealthy types are trying to run not just one country but groups of countries. The Idea is to try and figure out what they are up to and how to yank the power out of their hands and give it back to the masses before they kill off 1/2 of us.

In other words, the masters control the world by having key people in key positions.
They present the front of 2 candidates fighting each other when in the end the masters will control whoever wins.

If I have a company, I want my employees to like me, so I have the manager do the dirty work. Is U.S. the manager and England (new Babylon) the owner?

I agree, we should not fight against each other because that is exactly what they want. "Divide and conquer". The best way to destroy the opposition is not from the outside if not from within.

One wonders: why a group of 'humans' want to control the world? How big is their ego? How many U.S. presidents are related to the royal family, and that blood line can be trace to ancient Egypt?

Controlling the world, is that a family thing, a race thing or does it go deeper than that?
I swear, that's when David Icke comes to mind!

[edit on 9/9/2008 by thegrayone]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
...why did george w bush get down on his knees to the queen of england to recieve a knight hood, eh. If you're not researching the facts then your opinion means nothing to me

Yeah, I think I've mentioned something like this somewhere else quite a while ago...And also mentioned that the Constitution forbids government officers from possessing a foreign title. It questions an officer's loyalties. There is, however, one & only one possible way to be this way (as stated in Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8):

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Bold emphasis is mine. I never heard anything about Congress giving their "consent" at any time...I'm not sure where to look to find it, even assuming it exists!

Originally posted by Zepherian
This is a step in our evolution as a species, and if we don't take it the only alternative is to fall back into feudalism or some other backward sociopolitical system. This is what the NWO is. It's neither new nor is it order, as someone once said.

The first time I posted that it's nothing more than the "Old World Order" re-affirming itself over the true New World Order of the Constitutional Republic of America, was way back in 2002.

But still, if you wish to "know thine enemy" there's a different thread where I found some dissertation about the psychology of these self-styled "elite." Even though that particular post is pretty long, the source is even longer, so actually reading the source would perhaps be a better idea. But don't take too long because...(Are you ready for this?)...Time is running out!

Originally posted by Skelkie3
Esquire?

Sigh...Time to call up the old Webster's again, for the second time tonight...

Main Entry: es·quire Listen to the pronunciation of esquire
Pronunciation: \ˈes-ˌkwī(-ə)r, is-ˈ\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French esquier squire, from Late Latin scutarius, from Latin scutum shield; akin to Old Irish sciath shield
Date: 15th century

1: a member of the English gentry ranking below a knight2: a candidate for knighthood serving as shield bearer and attendant to a knight3—used as a title of courtesy usually placed in its abbreviated form after the surname 4archaic : a landed proprietor

Some lawyers licensed by the BAR take the title too...Which is another good reason not to trust one. This type of lawyer works for the commercial courts & cares nothing about defending your Human Rights...The Courts hire them to make money for the Court. Of course, that early into the establishment of the Constitution & the new national government, they had to somewhat "relax" some restrictions concerning foreign titles...After all, in that time, there weren't very many native born Americans that had the knowledge to work in government.

Originally posted by thegrayone
Controlling the world, is that a family thing, a race thing or does it go deeper than that?

Well, I believe it's a "family" thing...But the deeper source of that being more of a "midbrain thing," something like an "evolutionary throwback," I think...Please refer again to the third link in this post.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Well, I threw that one there for fun but, as you saw, I mentioned David Icke so you know where I was going with it

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The video had merit right up until the guy said "not all the British are for this" (or something similar), implying that most of us are. Whether the British elite are guilty or innocent is actually irrelevant. What's important is that it's the elite vs the people, not nation vs nation. The world is being ruined by elites from almost every nation. We, the British people, are as opposed to this conspiracy as anyone else in the world, and in some ways we're just as much victims of it. The British banking elite DO NOT represent Britain. Britain is a great country with a rich history and culture, and this, along with its people, is the essence of 'Britain'.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
What a load of bull.The U.S won't starve because of the growing of bio crops.Here in the uk, farmers are at last making money from their crops ,in kent where I live the fields are nearly all yellow in the early summer.Thats because they make more money from rape seed than they do from other crops.However if there was a world food shortage you can bet your bottom dollar that they would start growing food crops again because of the law of supply and demand.Food would make them more money then than the bio fuel crops. Also in ww2 we dug for Britain,that means we turned every available space into vegatable plots so we could grow our own food.Cuba do this to this very day.Food does not have to come from tescos or walmart.The usa has almost limitless land that would be used for farming in the event of any war or food shortage.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
What's important is that it's the elite vs the people, not nation vs nation. The world is being ruined by elites from almost every nation. We, the British people, are as opposed to this conspiracy as anyone else in the world, and in some ways we're just as much victims of it.

Granted that everything you've said is true, but it still doesn't account the fact that no government can continue to exist without the consent of the people. Whatever any government actually does, they do so in the name of the people they govern.

People only exist due to the Laws of Nature (whether you believe in a Creator or not, the Laws of Nature are still the only things that allow us to exist). Governments are created by People...People lived & thrived for a long time without governments. The final & ultimate "government" is each & every individual who lives...In essence, the ultimate government for you is yourself. All other governments exist only because People gather together & want to create it for the common purpose of the society itself. Thus, governments only exist & act within what powers granted by the People.

History has proven numerous times that when government loses the consent of the People, it falls. Sometimes due to revolt/revolution/rebellion, sometimes the underlying society grows weak (& therefore the government grows weak as well) & are invaded or the People refuse to support the government & it collapses under its own weight.

The real question is, "How are they getting my consent?"
For most people, they've buckled under the lies & deception spewed by the government itself & don't stop to think, "That's atrocious! My own laws don't let me do that, so why does the government do it in my name? I don't have the Rightful Power to do that myself so I could not have given the government that Power." A government such as that is one that only gains public consent through lies, treachery & applying force to generate fear in the public.

Even when you hear phrases like, "not all of the people of (whatever nation) agree with the government," the truth is that there's still enough people still supporting the government that it maintains its power. When there are enough people that disagree with government, then the government must either change its ways or it will cease to exist...In the same form, anyway.

This is the underlying truth that most People don't look at when they complain about government. It's the people that don't recognize this truth that are equating their nation with the government itself. It's the People that don't recognize this truth are guilty (of aiding & abetting) of the same crimes that the government commits. Whenever the government commits a crime that would get an ordinary citizen arrested, then People must recognize that the government (at least, those officers in government specifically responsible) must face the penalties for the crime or the people themselves are just as guilty because they let the government get away with committing the crime.

That's the cold, hard truth...Governments commit atrocities because the people let them do it! This is the core of the conflict between the "elite vs. society," between "government vs. people." The People wind up on the losing side when they don't stand up & take the basic responsibility to govern their own selves & instead let the government do it for them. The whole core truth of "elite vs. people" is evident down throughout history...The elite seeks to mold governments & societies towards their own personal ideals, whether or not that's what the people want for themselves. They can only do so through deceit & trickery & they only get away with it for as long as people don't see the lies & treachery for what it really is.

This is why time is running out...The people have lost the truth due to generations of the self-styled elite "socially engineering" the public to accept the government without questioning. People must realize that "patriotism" is not blindly obeying the government. Patriotism is loving your country & your fellow countrymen/women...Even if it means opposing a government that does not do the same.

This was the whole core of the War of Independence & the creation of the Constitutional Republic of America. This is the core of the truth I've been posting, right from the Preamble of the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

This is not a truth meant for just Americans...It's a truth of all people! Time is running out because some people are remembering the truth & it's scaring the "ruling elite" because they see it. It's scaring them into using more force to get compliance out of the people. It's scaring them into declaring that all citizens are "criminals" (The Patriot Act) as an illusion to convince as many people as possible that the government's use of force is "justified." This is why Bush has "ramped up" the centralization of control under the Oval Office...Because people are remembering the truth & the truth always scares those who "rule" behind a cloak of lies.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Everything you've said is true - a Government does represent its people - but only where the people are not deliberately kept from knowing about the damning policies in question. If the British people knew the truth about their elite's agendas, they would be at Parliament with pitchforks. You cannot hold a country accountable for its Government's hideous doings when these doings are deliberately kept secret from the people. You can accuse the people of ignorance but you cannot say these things are done in their name.

*This applies to most Western countries. The British are no more or less guilty of ignorance and manipulation than the USA or the major players in Europe.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join