It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're running out of time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

The fact is, the Nazis have slowly but surely taken our country from us. If you do not believe that, research "Project Paperclip" and understand that Bush's grandfather gave heavily to Hitler. Make connections, dude.

If you quit watching this guy...you embrace ignorance.

This is a fact that most people LIKE to overlook. Bush grandpapa worked at a bank that was funding the Nazi's. It was found out and certain people in the government pushed to have these guys convicted of treason. Instead, project paperclip and the Bush family get's a seat in the Senate. What a joke.

So who to vote for? Seriously. However, I agree that putting a paper vote down for Paul would probably get more than 15%. Not enough to win but definitely enough to make a huge point.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

So who to vote for? Seriously. However, I agree that putting a paper vote down for Paul would probably get more than 15%. Not enough to win but definitely enough to make a huge point.

That is exactly what needs to be done to at least slow things down. Who knows if we get an honest
election we might get a real third party showing.

My worry is Obama will be elected, immediately assasinated and then "Muslims of the Americas" trained and armed Black terrorists will create havoc. This will lead to martial law, and well connected Bidden will rule a Nazi America. Why else the gutting of Posse Comitatus Act and the Feb 14, 2008 agreement that Canadian Troops will be used in the US in times of "domestic Emergency"???

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

The Anglo-Dutch financial system? It's not the 18th century - where do you guys get this stuff from?

The very video that is OP of this thread, are you not paying atention? And FYI, the same systems and the same controlling families of the 18th century are still doing exactly the same thing today, albeit trying to keep a lower profile, which is hard in the information age.

And what, exactly, does this mean?

It means people have to take control back from the controllers and live their own lives, instead of being unaware serfs. It does not obligatorily mean violence.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The United States of America is far from innocent and if the truth be known much that we are so proud of and brag about is steeped deep in lies, betrayal, dirty dealings, blood and murder.

Coming from one of the founding families, I know that my family is no better or worse than the best and worst but, I have no illusions that the so called American Dream has been a nightmare for many of our victims. i could give many examples; take a close look at the true history of our founding father George Washinton or Ben Franklin but more important, take a look at the truth about our recent history and doings, and you will have to face the fact that "We Are The Biggest Terrorists" on the planet, that "We Are The Bad Guys", that we are the "Godless", the immoral, the hypocrates. A nation of Mongrels who behind our facades are very ugly peoples. Either I am right or I am wrong but if I am right, than our karma is what we are reaping and will reap.

We deserve Bush.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
So basically, what I got from it, is that the British Empire purposly let their colonies (now third world or developing countries) fall apart so London could rape them, and take all their resources. And now they want the United States to join in with them to help them defeat these countries such as Iran, Iraq, China, and Russia and it's been planned like this for some time now.

You seem to be getting it straight...And it has been planned for some time now.
What was "conspiracy theory" then is coming into public awareness as "conspiracy fact" now...All it takes is looking at the records & events as they are accessible to the public, then applying the aspect of "critical thinking" to what you learn.

One of the major problems of the public is that "national rulers" have always hoarded knowledge for themselves & kept the People in the dark: Why is "critical thinking" not a part of the government-subsidized education system? Why are the schools more concerned with a "sanitized" look at the world, with more emphasis placed on "memorizing rote facts" instead of actually encouraging students to think?

But now, with the advent of widespread internet access, people are more able to easily find & research the records before the truth can be suppressed quickly enough to keep their deception working. The base truth is that these "ruling elite" have always tried to mold the rest of humanity into their own ideal of a "perfect society" & they rely on deception to make it work.
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson
Why else do you think the Bush regime is moving so quickly to solidify power into a centralized government now? It's because they're already aware (due to widespread public access to internet) that people are "waking up" & smelling the BS!

England's military can't possibly handle the task of "conquering" all of these countries by itself. Since America possess the strongest & most technically advanced military in the world, England is letting the US handle that situation, leading with gun barrels. But since all of these "national leaders" have been aware that the world's Peak Oil supplies are getting close (or we've already reached that peak somewhere around 2005), the true goal is not to "conquer," but to occupy & plunder the Middle East oil reserves. More on that in my earlier post in this thread, where I'd also provided a supporting link. What I quoted in my External Source box didn't specifically include the mention of Peak Oil, but it's at the source-link.

Originally posted by son of PC
I think there will be another false flag attack on the US. But what, when. Who will be blamed. Who is the new enemy.

The prevailing enemy nowadays are the faceless "terrorists" that could be anybody hiding anywhere. Of course, that'll give Bush all the "excuse" he needs to jump from Police State to full-blown Martial Law. That's politics for ya'

Originally posted by redseal
Started watching the video..
the second he said "a hitler power taking over the united staes" i turned it off!!!
What a bunch of garbage!!

Please take an opportunity to Deny Ignorance.
"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn." -- Benjamin Franklin

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

I think, if people accept what I have just said, the solution is clear. We have to stop feeding the monster. In every and all way possible.

And what, exactly, does this mean?

Well, if the Beast feeds on money, then you can revoke your consent to give your money to the Beast...When enough people stop giving money to the Beast (government) then you can figure that, as big as it's grown outside of any boundaries, it must collapse under its own weight.

Source: Journals of the Continental Congress, 1:105-113; From an 8-page official Act passed unanimously by the Founders in 1774:

If money is wanted by Rulers who have in any manner oppressed the People, they may retain it until their grievances are redressed, and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility.

This is one way...Another is to officially revoke your consent for them to govern (which also makes you LAWFULLY IMMUNE to income tax). This immunity to their enforcement of income tax is all confirmed in the LAW...Start learning how from the link in the next paragraph.

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
This sounds like a very real possibility. The question is...how do we get awareness of such a thing out to the mass public? A few million people cannot fight...we need all the help we can get.

As I've previously stated, no government can govern the People without their consent. The other alternative to trusting a government with that task is to govern yourself first & revoke your consent from the government! People are doing this already, legally & lawfully, but so far only in thousands. A good place to start looking at how to revoke your consent is over here: The first dozen or so pages can help you become aware as to how far the government has used deceit to gain your unknowing consent & fraud to perpetuate it...After that are some tips & links to help you learn more & how to use that knowledge.
"If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." -- Benjamin Franklin

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
Waking up people 1 by 1 is not going to get the job done in time. We need to get the info out as to touch the mass public. This is the only way we can even have a fighting chance.

I've only conjectured so far about how to "spread the truth" as quickly as possible & I have to admit that I don't have it all figured out yet...However, maybe some of the ways to do so peacefully are still available.

Have you heard about Ron Paul's campaign to tell the truth & bring the government back within the limitations imposed by the Constitution? He's already got a sizable "grass roots" support! He's working to help educate the public at large to see through the deception that the government practices in the "course of normal business." There are also other organizations that work to educate the public with Constitutional issues. However, I can't say for sure if Ron Paul or any of these organizations have the raw information put together to also help teach people how to revoke their consent from the government. So far, he's been instrumental in getting people to "wake up," but there's little time left to take peaceful action: I think it's time for Ron Paul to start teaching them how to peacefully revoking their consent. He could be a good "frontrunner" in this, as he has sizable support, but he can only do so much as one man...Therefore, it's also up to each of us to help teach.

After all, no one is perfect & Ron Paul is no exception: I've run across a "chink" even in his armor.

Well, they say that there's no such thing as a stupid question...And you just proved it. I'd been doing some thinking about how to reach more people more quickly & you really made me start organizing my thinking a little better here...Thank you.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Delusions of Grandeur would be a tame statement to apply to him.

Well, delusions or not, he had at least this to count on the positive side at one time...

As the measure of a man's virtue is often the numerousness and savagery of his enemies, the fraudulent character of that conviction is, in fact, the most powerful proof of his exceptional qualifications for election to be President.

Gee, speaking of which, I wonder how Ron Paul is doing recently...He has been making a lot of enemies among his co-workers over the past 20 or so years. Maybe Ron Paul is being smarter than LaRouche by not letting rampant egotism get in the way & keeping a comparatively lower profile by educating people about the truth in government instead of relying entirely on his own personal talents alone to stem the tide of corruption?
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. " -- Thomas Jefferson
Of course, my previous question is relegated entirely to "theory."

Originally posted by Truther
You heard what joe biden said folks, " You dont have to be jewish to be a zionist".

...And if you're really, honestly Jewish, you won't be Zionist...

Zionists are Jesuits, Jewish are Judaists.

Originally posted by Acharya
Lets hope he is just paranoid... Any WHY should the NWO want to destroy the world, it would be nothing to rule over, makes no sense...

They don't want to destroy it, they want to rule over it. Massive depopulation is one of their goals, but they only want to have enough people left to serve them efficiently & cut down on the waste of resources.

---------Continued Below----------

[edit on 2-9-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
--------Concluded From Above--------

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This kind of attitude, and absurd mental behaviour is exactly why Americans are loosing their last ounces of credibility in the world. From the UK and Europe we watch as Americans spew increasingly crazy rhetoric and accusations at everyone.

Awww, don't be so hard on all of us...It takes a lot of effort to throw off several generations of "social engineering" since we first fought for our freedom: After all, America is the first nation to have Laws written to fight for our freedom peacefully...We're still learning how to do it. We're not all stupid enough to fall for it. Some of us are developing the critical thinking that it takes to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Originally posted by Zepherian
And here it comes down to having a grasp of history, and knowing that, with few all to brief exceptions, ever since people started grouping together the world has been run by kings and queens, who aim to keep power in family. Understanding the mechanics of the greater elite family system is the key to understanding the world today.
-------------
The problem is, after a few centuries of breeding in an all too small genepool they lose their bloody mind and turn into sociopaths, and these sociopaths are the main driving force behind the institutions that serve us today. Is it any wonder society is so disfunctional?

And I think I've found a bit of these "mechanics" not that long ago & posted about them here. I've also noticed a (tenuous) connection to the fact that the "ruling elite" have the best "opportunity" to receive the courses in Classical Education that perpetuates the problem.

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Slowly but surely people are coming along, some times I feel that it will come down to a "Civil Revolution"...

Well, I consider the 2nd Amendment to be the last resort, when all else has failed. But I'm beginning to believe that the People still having the ability to lawfully revoke their consent for government may be our last peaceful means to turn the government around...But I also see time is running out.

Even though we wouldn't be able to recognize each other by sight, know that if it comes down to the last resort, I'll be there at your side, on one front or another.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Scary stuff!.. Thing really need to start changing! What are we going to to?

Its either revolt now or do nothing.. our time is running out.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

As a Brit (who spent several years living in the US) I found this video, and the absolute rubbish that has been written supporting it to be incredibly scary and offensive. To imply that the UK and Dutch were behind the evil facists of the 30s, right at the moment of the anniversary of the Battle of Britain - a point in history when only the British Empire stood fighting Nazi Germany and facist Italy, is quite frankly beyond insulting.

This kind of attitude, and absurd mental behaviour is exactly why Americans are loosing their last ounces of credibility in the world. From the UK and Europe we watch as Americans spew increasingly crazy rhetoric and accusations at everyone. If its not the Russians or Chinese it the British or Dutch. Always some kind of vast conspiracy isn't there.

Of course, the world of politics, history, economics and war is laced with mystery, espionage and lies, but this is 'taking the biscuit' so-to-speak! I used to love America, but this kind of thinking really makes me wonder if I was wrong to defend America during my student years, if I was wrong to be so anti-EU. To be honest I'd rather throw my lot in with the Germans, French, Italians, Dutch, Spanish, Belgians, Poles, Portugese, Irish etc than consider myself to be allied to a nation which gives any kind of popular support to such idiots as those on the video.

Americans are the most invasive, powerful and paranoid people on the planet. Of course, they also have the largest web presence so the perpetual cycle of paranoid insanity expressed frequently on ATS will only escalate and I shall be shot down by the madmen.

Fingers crossed we will survive the coming years.

You need to open your eyes, world war 2 was a big chess game cant you uindersatnd this. Do your research, just cause your british. this is still possible.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
I kind of agree but I don't agree with potraying the US as the innocent ones. The US is ruled by Zionists and so is the UK

It's a sin to want a homeland?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
We're #ed. I mean, we're screwed. Not that we didn't know this already, but now I'm really scared. And we're all gonna go down together. Everyone will die, even those in power. Didn't Einstein say that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones? Well, I'm starting to believe it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

As a Brit (who spent several years living in the US) I found this video, and the absolute rubbish that has been written supporting it to be incredibly scary and offensive. To imply that the UK and Dutch were behind the evil facists of the 30s, right at the moment of the anniversary of the Battle of Britain - a point in history when only the British Empire stood fighting Nazi Germany and facist Italy, is quite frankly beyond insulting.

This kind of attitude, and absurd mental behaviour is exactly why Americans are loosing their last ounces of credibility in the world. From the UK and Europe we watch as Americans spew increasingly crazy rhetoric and accusations at everyone. If its not the Russians or Chinese it the British or Dutch. Always some kind of vast conspiracy isn't there.

Of course, the world of politics, history, economics and war is laced with mystery, espionage and lies, but this is 'taking the biscuit' so-to-speak! I used to love America, but this kind of thinking really makes me wonder if I was wrong to defend America during my student years, if I was wrong to be so anti-EU. To be honest I'd rather throw my lot in with the Germans, French, Italians, Dutch, Spanish, Belgians, Poles, Portugese, Irish etc than consider myself to be allied to a nation which gives any kind of popular support to such idiots as those on the video.

Americans are the most invasive, powerful and paranoid people on the planet. Of course, they also have the largest web presence so the perpetual cycle of paranoid insanity expressed frequently on ATS will only escalate and I shall be shot down by the madmen.

Fingers crossed we will survive the coming years.

You need to open your eyes, world war 2 was a big chess game cant you uindersatnd this. Do your research, just cause your british. this is still possible.

I'll add that it's not about the people of a country. We are all victims of this, regardless of nationality or culture. This is about elitism, neo nobility. Powerbrokers. This is about having a system that selects the least of us, almost like human society is ruled by reverse darwinism.

Over 90% of the world's population, probably closer to 99% are good honest loving human beings. But they have the missfortune to be tied into a pyramid social structure that was designed by the ruthless for the ruthless. Only when the majority wake up to this reality will it change.

This is a step in our evolution as a species, and if we don't take it the only alternative is to fall back into feudalism or some other backward sociopolitical system. This is what the NWO is. It's neither new nor is it order, as someone once said.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
Started watching the video..

the second he said "a hitler power taking over the united staes" i turned it off!!!

What a bunch of garbage!!

Get real folks

if you haven't watched a video, do you have the right to criticize and summerize it? or even give an opinion?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Paul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939, in Atlanta, Georgia) is an economist and a nationally syndicated columnist for Creators Syndicate. He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as the "Father of Reaganomics". He is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and Scripps Howard News Service. He is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia. He was a post-graduate at the University of California, Berkeley, and Oxford University where he was a member of Merton College.

In 1992 he received the Warren Brookes Award for Excellence in Journalism. In 1993 the Forbes Media Guide ranked him as one of the top seven journalists in the United States.

And your video has NOTHING to do with the person you mentioned.

Rule 1. If you have to list credentials, then what the person has to say is not valuable.

Rule 2. If you list credentials for person A and then show a video from person B, then YOU ARE NOT VALUABLE.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

You think the UK has any power in the EU??? You're having a laugh we're their crapping basket.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why did part this have to be an anti-semitism rant? The topic itself was actually interesting.

I don't think that this discrimination stuff has a place on ATS. Because, well, for all you know I could be anti-white or anti-black or anti-man or anti-human and I would just hold it back. Because just because there is an opportunity to post stuff like this on the web, that doesn't make it right. This isn't a Nazi site. If you're into that stuff, go make your own blog somewhere else and stop making people mad.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by ravenshadow13]

[edit on 9/2/2008 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I kind of agree but I don't agree with potraying the US as the innocent ones. The US is ruled by Zionists and so is the UK, you just have to look back historically in the UK most prime ministers and cabinet members were Jews and so was, for example, the Bush administration. I think that it is the Anglo-Jew alliance rather than just the Brits. But Britain wants the US to tackle China and Russia that is for sure, you just have to watch the BBC scare stories to see that.
The only problem with this is that Britain is a puny country that Russia will sink easily if it has to, so yes they want to starve the world, no they can't beat China, India and Russia. In my opinion the Anglo-Jew tyranny is finished because China, India and Russia have as allies every other country bar Britain, Israel, the US and minor irrelevancies such as Georgia, they are surrounded by billions of very angry people...at last! Oh and Britain is also running a campaign against Italy because Italy wants to dump the current financial system, so some states in the EU too are extremely opposed to this Anglo-Jew system of systematic barbarity against the people of this world. I wouldn't be sad about it, I am a Brit and I don't mind at all, I grew up in Italy and was shocked at the rate of poverty, violence and ignorance in Britain when I went there to study, not a good system at all. The Anglo-Jew system has no regard for its own people, let alone other peoples, let it sink into oblivion and stop hating Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Russia and China, THEY have no plans to starve you and your family, the Anglo-Jew system has had these plans for fifty years, wake up and smell the coffee!

Where on earth did you get this bunch of crap from???

Never heard such a bunch of rabble in my life, none of it backed up by any real facts or evidence. Just the weird and irrational ramblings of an insane mind.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and imho your post should be removed by a mod.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by Truther

You think the UK has any power in the EU??? You're having a laugh we're their crapping basket.

Do your research, if the UK is the US's crapping basket, then tell me this, why did george w bush get down on his knees to the queen of england to recieve a knight hood, eh. If you're not researching the facts then your opinion means nothing to me

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodForbid

I kind of agree but I don't agree with potraying the US as the innocent ones. The US is ruled by Zionists and so is the UK, you just have to look back historically in the UK most prime ministers and cabinet members were Jews and so was, for example, the Bush administration. I think that it is the Anglo-Jew alliance rather than just the Brits. But Britain wants the US to tackle China and Russia that is for sure, you just have to watch the BBC scare stories to see that.
The only problem with this is that Britain is a puny country that Russia will sink easily if it has to, so yes they want to starve the world, no they can't beat China, India and Russia. In my opinion the Anglo-Jew tyranny is finished because China, India and Russia have as allies every other country bar Britain, Israel, the US and minor irrelevancies such as Georgia, they are surrounded by billions of very angry people...at last! Oh and Britain is also running a campaign against Italy because Italy wants to dump the current financial system, so some states in the EU too are extremely opposed to this Anglo-Jew system of systematic barbarity against the people of this world. I wouldn't be sad about it, I am a Brit and I don't mind at all, I grew up in Italy and was shocked at the rate of poverty, violence and ignorance in Britain when I went there to study, not a good system at all. The Anglo-Jew system has no regard for its own people, let alone other peoples, let it sink into oblivion and stop hating Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Russia and China, THEY have no plans to starve you and your family, the Anglo-Jew system has had these plans for fifty years, wake up and smell the coffee!

Where on earth did you get this bunch of crap from???

Never heard such a bunch of rabble in my life, none of it backed up by any real facts or evidence. Just the weird and irrational ramblings of an insane mind.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and imho your post should be removed by a mod.

You my friend are the one who is speaking crap, RESEARCH!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by Truther

Do your research, if the UK is the US's crapping basket, then tell me this, why did george w bush get down on his knees to the queen of england to recieve a knight hood, eh. If you're not researching the facts then your opinion means nothing to me

I said the EU's crapping basket, you see the UK signed up more of the EU policies than any other member, we have to bend over backwards to whatever the EU wants, more so than any other state.

Given the comments on this thread you aren't having a good time with reading your replies nor researching your subject, I suggest you go to bed for a few hours and try again tomorrow.

And given the annoyance of your avatar your opinion means nothing to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

yes, jews are evil, and they hide in every shadow... would you prefer that we warm the ovens up for them again?

would that make you feel better, anti-semite?

so jews should not be allowed to serve in public office? they shouldnt be permitted to own their own businesses?

am i to understand this from you, accurately?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join