It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're running out of time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Paul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939, in Atlanta, Georgia) is an economist and a nationally syndicated columnist for Creators Syndicate. He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as the "Father of Reaganomics". He is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and Scripps Howard News Service. He is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and he holds a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia. He was a post-graduate at the University of California, Berkeley, and Oxford University where he was a member of Merton College.

In 1992 he received the Warren Brookes Award for Excellence in Journalism. In 1993 the Forbes Media Guide ranked him as one of the top seven journalists in the United States.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I kind of agree but I don't agree with potraying the US as the innocent ones. The US is ruled by Zionists and so is the UK, you just have to look back historically in the UK most prime ministers and cabinet members were Jews and so was, for example, the Bush administration. I think that it is the Anglo-Jew alliance rather than just the Brits. But Britain wants the US to tackle China and Russia that is for sure, you just have to watch the BBC scare stories to see that.
The only problem with this is that Britain is a puny country that Russia will sink easily if it has to, so yes they want to starve the world, no they can't beat China, India and Russia. In my opinion the Anglo-Jew tyranny is finished because China, India and Russia have as allies every other country bar Britain, Israel, the US and minor irrelevancies such as Georgia, they are surrounded by billions of very angry people...at last! Oh and Britain is also running a campaign against Italy because Italy wants to dump the current financial system, so some states in the EU too are extremely opposed to this Anglo-Jew system of systematic barbarity against the people of this world. I wouldn't be sad about it, I am a Brit and I don't mind at all, I grew up in Italy and was shocked at the rate of poverty, violence and ignorance in Britain when I went there to study, not a good system at all. The Anglo-Jew system has no regard for its own people, let alone other peoples, let it sink into oblivion and stop hating Iraq, Iran, Venezuela, Russia and China, THEY have no plans to starve you and your family, the Anglo-Jew system has had these plans for fifty years, wake up and smell the coffee!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Star and flag.

This is great stuff. Spot on and good work. The gentleman in the video is right, folks. Think before you elect McCain into power. It can't even be close. He cannot be allowed into office. Obama must be elected by a landslide. If the vote is close they'll rig it.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Star and flag.

This is great stuff. Spot on and good work. The gentleman in the video is right, folks. Think before you elect McCain into power. It can't even be close. He cannot be allowed into office. Obama must be elected by a landslide. If the vote is close they'll rig it.

I think they will puppetize Obama (if they haven't already). I don't think it makes any difference.

I recommend voting for Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubbles75
The US is ruled by Zionists and so is the UK, you just have to look back historically in the UK most prime ministers and cabinet members were Jews

Eh?!?

The closest the UK has ever had to a Jewish PM was Benjamin Disraeli, who was born of Jewish parents but was baptised Anglican at 13. There have been just a handful of Jewish cabinet ministers.

Where do you guys get this nonsense from?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
One Jewish Prime Minister in the history of the United Kingdom.

Only 3 - 4 Jewish cabinet ministers, so it would be nice if members would research without posting anti-Semitic puerile remarks about Jews controlling the world

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Great stuff, only two minutes into the video and already I can give the guy credit to what he is saying. Much of his dicussion mentions material I have researched, great thread!

Look at that, an avatar I used, some one found it for me and said I should check it out, the image at 2:50 is one I adopted for while.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the video
I was almost going to say : "interesting" and skip it, then I pushed the link.
I thought I have seen them all, stopped watching any videos about any conspiracy, but this video is worth watching

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I think they will puppetize Obama (if they haven't already). I don't think it makes any difference.

I recommend voting for Ron Paul.

I agree, Obama has been puppetized. Check out Global Poverty Tax: Corporate Trojan Horse www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Obama not only sold out the US tax payer he screwed the poor family farms in all third world countries so his multinational corporate buddies could get a food monopoly.

The take over of US farms is scheduled to begin Jan 2009 if we can do not stop it.

SLEEPWALK TO STARVATION
With hindsight, it was the late 1990's and the first decade of the 21st Century when farming went into irreversible decline as it lurched and staggered like a perpetual drunkard from crisis to disaster....warmwell.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Awesome video. This is definitely worth watching. Good post.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Scary, as it is well researched and links in to my worst fears. Although I would say it will not go as fast as he leads you to believe. We are turning on a road to wholesale destruction both financially as well as physically unless we build a different path ourselves. I hope I will not live to see it though..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Started watching the video..

the second he said "a hitler power taking over the united staes" i turned it off!!!

What a bunch of garbage!!

Get real folks

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Jewish and Zionist are not the same thing, as the Orthodox Rabbi's of Jerusalem will tell you as well.

You want to know the the History of the Zionists?

"Timeline of the Rothschilds"; " WAR IS A RACKET" by Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler, commandant of the US Marines, WWl Hero, twice decorated with the Congressional Medal of Honor...

"The Money Masters" ; "Freedom to Fascism"

On YT: "1932 a true History of the United States"

History is repeating itself before our very eyes, and most people know a prepared History prepared for us by the non-profit tax exempt Foundations that strongly influence the US Dept of Education ... see Norman Dodd and G Edward Griffin.. interview ca. 1982 on Google.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Seen that vid before today, it is pretty interesting. One thing I don't get about something one of the other posters said; are we supposed to be afraid of the jews taking over or the illuminati? Call me confused.

Chrono

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

It pains me to see Jews blamed for the actions of these villians... there are so few of them left now.
It's the imposter ( Jews ) who are the satanist/zionists.
They're easy enough to spot- they speak German, Russian, Polish, etc.- not Hebrew unless they have studied it for their own purpose.
Think Lennin, Trotsky,Silverstien,Chertoff.

These people are a hell of alot different from Jews, whom they constantly victimize.
The villians love it when people blame things on Jews.

I used to think LaRouche was a nut, but some time ago, I realized that it was I who didn't ' get it '.
Now, I think it's too late... that hanging or somehow permanently banishing TPTB is the only hope. So, probably too late.

Thanks for the eye-opener, OP.S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Look at that, an avatar I used, some one found it for me and said I should check it out, the image at 2:50 is one I adopted for while.

Hey, I remember that one! I found it at Pushing Hamburger, but they haven't displayed that pic for about a year! I'm glad you like it!

But yeah, in line with this OP, I agree we're running out of time...Fast!
The old phrase "Blood for Oil War" when used in reference between the US & Middle East tensions could be more accurately phrased as, "Blood for Oil Dollars." Even though the US Empire (it became an Empire when the US Government declared bankruptcy after using US gold & silver reserves to try (& fail) to pay off the deficit) has Iraq tied up to strengthen the Dollar as being the only currency for buying oil, it seems the US is eying Iraq because of this:

Once the US secured Iraq, "Mr. Decider" himself had to shut out everyone else who were already contracting with Iraq for Eurodollar-Oil:

In May of 2003, President George Bush issued Executive Order number 13303 which stated: "Any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and void with respect to all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products and interests therein."

This is what pissed off Iran...And led them to start dealing with Russia & opening the Bourse. Do the tensions between Russia & US/Georgia start to come a little more clearly?

"One of the Federal Reserve's worst nightmares may begin to unfold in March of 2006," one expert on the subject stated, "When it appears that international buyers will have a choice of buying a barrel of oil for $60 on the NYMEX [New York Mercantile Exchange] and IPE [London's International Petroleum Exchange] or purchase a barrel of oil for €45 to €50 Euros via the Iranian Oil Bourse" (Global Politician, September 2, 2005).
-----------
The IOB (Iranian Oil Bourse) could accelerate the already-existent global trend of shifting foreign currency reserves from dollars to euros. Thus, "countries could possibly begin the process of switching to euro reserves from dollar reserves and this could bring down the value of the U.S. currency."
Imports would start to cost Americans a lot more. As countries and businesses converted their dollar assets into euro assets, the U.S. property bubble would, without doubt, burst" (The Foundation for the Economics of Sustainability, Nov. 15, 2004).

The actual Source of this posting is a little old, but making comparisons between then & now might clear things up a little as to how far the US government's deception goes, even to us. There's a lot more info at the source-link.

Understanding Iran's Goals and Objectives:
It is apparent that Iran has declared war on the United States and Israel, with a strategy based on the following premises:
1. The development and deployment of nuclear weapons systems on rockets with a range and capacity sufficient to strike both the United States and Israel.
2. The establishment of a strategic alliance with Russia, in order to ensure access to the technical knowledge and uranium needed to produce nuclear weapons.
3. The complete destruction of the nation of Israel via nuclear weapons, so that the name of Israel will be remembered no more. (Psalm 83)
4. To bring about the fall of the U.S. dollar from its position as the world's reserve currency and its subsequent replacement by the Euro. This is to be accomplished via opening the Iranian Oil Exchange where oil is sold and paid for in euros rather than dollars, thus encouraging nations to keep their monetary reserves in euros rather than dollars.
5. The encouragement of other nations to turn from the dollar to the euro in order to force the U.S. Treasury to pay ever higher interest rates to fund the enormous U.S. deficit of $8 trillion dollars.
6. To create a world-wide "dollar crisis", sending interest rates in the U.S. to double digit levels which could bring about an economic collapse of the U.S. economy.
7. The ultimate objective of Iran is to bring down the U.S. economy. If the dollar crashes, America will no longer have access to easy money in order to fund its military, and will be forced to withdraw its forces from the Middle East. This will position Iran to become a superpower in the Middle East, possessing both oil and nuclear weapons, as well as the will to use either of them as a weapon against any nation who opposes it.
-----------
The Proposed Iranian Oil Bourse by Krassimir Petrov: The man that actually did demand Euro for his oil was Saddam Hussein in 2000. At first, his demand was met with ridicule, later with neglect, but as it became clearer that he meant business, political pressure was exerted to change his mind. When other countries, like Iran, wanted payment in other currencies, most notably Euro and Yen, the danger to the dollar was clear and present, and a punitive action was in order. Bush's Shock-and-Awe in Iraq was not about Saddam's nuclear capabilities, about defending human rights, about spreading democracy, or even about seizing oil fields; it was about defending the dollar, ergo the American Empire. It was about setting an example that anyone who demanded payment in currencies other than U.S. Dollars would be likewise punished.
------------
If nations begin to choose the euro over the dollar, the U.S. Treasury's ability to finance the U.S. deficit and pay the interest expense on $8 trillion dollars will become increasingly more difficult. The U.S. will be forced to make some very hard choices in order to preserve its economy. Among
the possibilities are: substantially raising taxes, making major cuts in spending in all areas, including the military, raising interest rates to whatever levels it takes to enable the U.S. Treasury to continue to fund the deficit, or lastly, by just printing money to fund the deficit, leading to
sustained and possible hyper-inflation.

So it seems that the government lies to its people again...& again & again & again. All of this scrambling around in the Middle East is the US government's only way to "boost" the value of the Dollar & keep overspending the budget. The preparations being made to create the NAU (North American Union under a Hitler-esque dictatorship) seems to be an alternative "economy" to set the Dollar aside for only yet one more example of using a debt-based economy continent wide...Let's face it, do you think the "banksters" are going to let the US use anything else except a new version of their "corporate scrip?"

After all, this is the real reason the value of the Dollar declines...And it's not the same reason that you see in the MSM. As the "value" of the Dollar declines, that's what produces other economic declines: Reduction in paper assets (stocks, bonds, etc.), the "housing bubble" collapsing, costs of food & pretty much everything else increasing. It's not that the costs of everything is increasing...It's because the Dollar itself is decreasing.

Even so, the US government continues on their insane spending-spree to collapse the US entirely...Bankrupt & with little to no production capabilities (remember all of those jobs that got "outsourced" over the past years?). This is what happened to Germany after WW I...Hitler gained control over a Germany much like the way the US is actually heading now. The actual parallels between then & now are running more closely than ever.
"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." -- Thomas Jefferson
"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws." -- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

When are there going to be enough US citizens actually wake up & stop this mad dash to repeat the mistakes of history yet again? But how can we possibly stop this with anything short of an armed revolt?

For one, we can try (in massive numbers) to learn how commerce really works so we can cancel our "contractual obligations" to the government...By taking steps to separate our Human Selves from the Corporate Fiction created by the Birth Certificate. Start depending more upon ourselves & directly helping each other instead of allowing the government to interfere with our lives. Your labor is your capital (It's a Natural Right), so reclaim it, refuse it to the government & the banksters & use it for yourselves & your communities. Good info for starting to learn would be here.

It's time for People to get up off their lazy duffs & take responsibility for themselves & get rid of the government that led to this same, repetitive, self-destructive path that's been plaguing mankind throughout history...The Constitutional Republic of America started out on the right track, but was corrupted from it at least since the advent of the Civil War. Sometimes we'll have to accept the fact that, in order to move forward, we may have to step back & retrace our path.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thats a good video, a star and flag for you sir, but I'm still trying to summarize it all in my head, not sure if I'm getting it right though.

So basically, what I got from it, is that the British Empire purposly let their colonies (now third world or developing countries) fall apart so London could rape them, and take all their resources. And now they want the United States to join in with them to help them defeat these countries such as Iran, Iraq, China, and Russia and it's been planned like this for some time now.

I think I'm missing something because I'm not quite sure what the ultimate point was. These countries aren't a threat? The UK just makes it look like it?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
wait wait wait wait wait.

Am I confused or something?

Why was a bio list of Paul Craig Roberts when it was Lyndon LaRouche speaking?

I'm fairly wary about LaRouche, is he going to get a pass?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ah everything is going according to plan then,

excellent news

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Great post, sir. I couldn't have said things better myself.

This entire game is nothing more than a flex of muscle by the U.S. to any country who DARES drop its securities. Problem is that this is literally an end game. We, collectively as a country, have cast our ballots, so to speak. Once you decide to fight your way out of an economic situation, rather than change its course internally, you are in it for the long haul.

This is how the OP's bankers have succeeded and right NOW they are lining the pockets of those (coughmccain) who will simply go along with.
This is a problem that must be faced by an organized and educated populace that are willing to change this from within. This thing is very close, friends.

Problem is, as someone else stated, they are deeply seeded in our educational system. This is how the whole thing started in the first place and as I tried to state earlier in my own thread (although I screwed the entire premise up because it was late and I was leaving town on business the next day, didn't have the time to elaborate) this all started 150 years ago with the removal of the liberal arts in the US' public education system.

Dumb 'em down then control 'em.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join