It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Star and flag.
This is great stuff. Spot on and good work. The gentleman in the video is right, folks. Think before you elect McCain into power. It can't even be close. He cannot be allowed into office. Obama must be elected by a landslide. If the vote is close they'll rig it.
Originally posted by bubbles75
The US is ruled by Zionists and so is the UK, you just have to look back historically in the UK most prime ministers and cabinet members were Jews
I think they will puppetize Obama (if they haven't already). I don't think it makes any difference.
I recommend voting for Ron Paul.
Originally posted by ADVISOR
Look at that, an avatar I used, some one found it for me and said I should check it out, the image at 2:50 is one I adopted for while.
In May of 2003, President George Bush issued Executive Order number 13303 which stated: "Any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process is prohibited, and shall be deemed null and void with respect to all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products and interests therein."
"One of the Federal Reserve's worst nightmares may begin to unfold in March of 2006," one expert on the subject stated, "When it appears that international buyers will have a choice of buying a barrel of oil for $60 on the NYMEX [New York Mercantile Exchange] and IPE [London's International Petroleum Exchange] or purchase a barrel of oil for €45 to €50 Euros via the Iranian Oil Bourse" (Global Politician, September 2, 2005).
The IOB (Iranian Oil Bourse) could accelerate the already-existent global trend of shifting foreign currency reserves from dollars to euros. Thus, "countries could possibly begin the process of switching to euro reserves from dollar reserves and this could bring down the value of the U.S. currency."
Imports would start to cost Americans a lot more. As countries and businesses converted their dollar assets into euro assets, the U.S. property bubble would, without doubt, burst" (The Foundation for the Economics of Sustainability, Nov. 15, 2004).
Understanding Iran's Goals and Objectives:
It is apparent that Iran has declared war on the United States and Israel, with a strategy based on the following premises:
1. The development and deployment of nuclear weapons systems on rockets with a range and capacity sufficient to strike both the United States and Israel.
2. The establishment of a strategic alliance with Russia, in order to ensure access to the technical knowledge and uranium needed to produce nuclear weapons.
3. The complete destruction of the nation of Israel via nuclear weapons, so that the name of Israel will be remembered no more. (Psalm 83)
4. To bring about the fall of the U.S. dollar from its position as the world's reserve currency and its subsequent replacement by the Euro. This is to be accomplished via opening the Iranian Oil Exchange where oil is sold and paid for in euros rather than dollars, thus encouraging nations to keep their monetary reserves in euros rather than dollars.
5. The encouragement of other nations to turn from the dollar to the euro in order to force the U.S. Treasury to pay ever higher interest rates to fund the enormous U.S. deficit of $8 trillion dollars.
6. To create a world-wide "dollar crisis", sending interest rates in the U.S. to double digit levels which could bring about an economic collapse of the U.S. economy.
7. The ultimate objective of Iran is to bring down the U.S. economy. If the dollar crashes, America will no longer have access to easy money in order to fund its military, and will be forced to withdraw its forces from the Middle East. This will position Iran to become a superpower in the Middle East, possessing both oil and nuclear weapons, as well as the will to use either of them as a weapon against any nation who opposes it.
The Proposed Iranian Oil Bourse by Krassimir Petrov: The man that actually did demand Euro for his oil was Saddam Hussein in 2000. At first, his demand was met with ridicule, later with neglect, but as it became clearer that he meant business, political pressure was exerted to change his mind. When other countries, like Iran, wanted payment in other currencies, most notably Euro and Yen, the danger to the dollar was clear and present, and a punitive action was in order. Bush's Shock-and-Awe in Iraq was not about Saddam's nuclear capabilities, about defending human rights, about spreading democracy, or even about seizing oil fields; it was about defending the dollar, ergo the American Empire. It was about setting an example that anyone who demanded payment in currencies other than U.S. Dollars would be likewise punished.
If nations begin to choose the euro over the dollar, the U.S. Treasury's ability to finance the U.S. deficit and pay the interest expense on $8 trillion dollars will become increasingly more difficult. The U.S. will be forced to make some very hard choices in order to preserve its economy. Among
the possibilities are: substantially raising taxes, making major cuts in spending in all areas, including the military, raising interest rates to whatever levels it takes to enable the U.S. Treasury to continue to fund the deficit, or lastly, by just printing money to fund the deficit, leading to
sustained and possible hyper-inflation.