It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: 9/11 How I Escaped The Fall of the World Trade Center

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just came in and read all of your replies. Thank you!

I survived for a reason. I've told the story hundreds of times... What happened on 9-11 didn't just happen to me. It happened to ALL of us! I just happened to be there to tell the story. It could have easily been any and everyone of you there.

Thanks for the kind words...

TypeT.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
you are very lucky to be alive
lets hope the 9/11 commission gets its job done so all these famalies can sue the crap out of whosever fault it is

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
TypeT -- Bob,

It's Dave. I'm sorry we have lost touch, and it was interesting to see your story here again. I haven't read it in over 2 years and boy did it bring me back.

Please contact me when you get a moment. You have my numbers.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
It still seems unbelievable that there are people (terrorists) so evil that they kill the innocent and consider all westerners or people outside their own group as fodder for their weapons. We can pray for miracles but it would be nice if these terrorists realize they are murdering mothers, daughters, children, spouses, friends, sons, and dads all for their own cause when these people are innocent and can do absolutely nothing to help or harm them.

Originally posted by NaturalDisaster
you are very lucky to be alive
lets hope the 9/11 commission gets its job done so all these famalies can sue the crap out of whosever fault it is

Why do people react so irrationally?

After all the coverage and traumatic stories I have heard since 9/11 occurred, I would like to know why these people wanted to inflict such attrocities on innocent people.

People have to broaden there perspective and start to understand that, predominately, terrorists do not act without cause, and there actions are normally results of desperation. I cannot and will not, condone the actions of any terrorist group, but prevention is better than cure.

There have been untold attrocities throughout the world which have been long ignored by the US, UK and many other Western governments and it is only when it happens at home that we want to take action.

If we want to prevent this from occuring again, we have to look for long term solutions, and stop funding and supplying arms to coups which are advantageous to our economies in the short term.

Start looking at the global impact of our greed for power and control, and what we believe to be a democratic way of life. Stop accepting justifications for war which are based on lies, and stop voting for leaders who are nothing more than front men for an administration which has it's own global agenda. What we do and the impact it has on other countries is our concern and responsibility and we will always live in fear until we face up to these facts and stop thinking only of ourselves.

Britain has long be subjected to terrorist action by the IRA, which has received heavy funding from the US. However, I do believe in the cause of the IRA, but not there actions, and have come close on 2 separate occasions to being a casualty of there actions. The US and UK has also funded and supported Israel in there continued occupation and oppression of the Palestinians. It was the US who trained and armed Osama Bin Laden and placed Saddam Hussein into power.

Do we ignore the fact that our actions have had dire consequences for many thousands of innocent people throughout the world, Mothers, Fathers, Daughters, Sons, Aunties, Uncles, Grandparents & friends, and because they don't have a direct impact on our everyday lives, these deaths appear to have never happened, are these your enemies.

The human race has a great deal of development potential, but ignorance, corruption and manipulation is rife at these times, and each day it becomes more apparent that those we entrust with leadership have fallen foul on all of these accounts, but it is ourselves that allow this to continue.

Thank you Bob for your account of 9/11, you were not brave, courageous or indeed a hero, you were lucky, and you survived to tell this tale.

There is a world beyond those shores we call home, and it is NOT ours for the taking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join