It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to disapear completely and never be found.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
is the name of a guide on obtaining a new identity written in 1986.
In this book the author gives many suggestions on how to go about developing a plan to leave and what to do once you left, such as Social Security, birth certficate, getting credit, finding work. He also gives you info on who would be looking for you and how to avoid being discovered.

I''m not planning to do this, but its a very interesting read and It got me wondering if you could even do this in 2008.

So in this world of computers and post 9-11 do you think it is possible to sucsessfully disappear?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think if you stick around a little while longer, we're all going to disappear.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Without a doubt it is possible to do this if you are willing to take the necessary steps and learn to live completely on your own with no involvement from the govt. This also means medical care. There are a number of people living this wat as I write this. They are those that we call homeless. There is a very alive underground movement in this country, you just have to be willing to find it,

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have that pdf here , downloaded it with the anarchy coockbook , i still have to get time to read it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm afraid you can't even escape by dropping off the grid anymore. A computer programmer that I know says that the NSA has a very sophisticated communications spy program that can track nearly everyone in the developed world by their various means of communications patterns to include snail mail. It's starts when you pick up phone or watch tv. The switch to HD TV is them capturing your viewing patterns wirelessly. Once your data is logged in, a predictive personality model is created and the more data they gather, the more accurate the model becomes. Even the homeless can be tracked as many have run afoul of the law or have given their name to various NGO's which put them online. According to my source, they know exactly where OBL is from his dependency of his medication and treatment as well as his other personality characteristics.. 2012 is when the computer monitoring program stops monitoring and starts running things by fooling its masters with false data and models.

Can you say, "All Hail Colossus-Sky Net" ?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I may be wrong, i have been before, and certainly will be again. However, I wouldn't put too much stock in what your "Computer Programmer" friend has to say. Telivision viewing patterns cannot identify the one who's viewing patterns are being observed.

The point is, if someone wants to stay off the "radar" so to speak, they're not going to call up Comcast and sign up for the deluxe package. Nor are they going to ring up Verizon and join the family share plan.

Disappearing, even today, takes little more than will power. One just has to fall off the grid, and stay off. Family and friends must be sacrificed, as well as conventional employment and societal amenities (such as cable TV, phone, etc.).

A new identity, for use within society, however, is much more difficult than just leaving your old life behind, especially in this post 9/11 country. Likelihood of success would no doubt depend on why you have assumed a new identity.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You must leave everything that identifies you behind. Burn off your thumb prints... hope no one has your DNA anywhere. Go way North (Alaska or Yukon), or way south (Antarctica) and never talk to anyone ever again. Sure it would be possible. But I do hope you have survival training and know how to hunt.

I think of this often. I know I could disappear, oh my kids would notice I was gone, but they wouldn't worry. They know I am a survivor.

People go missing all the time, and can't be tracked down. Criminals do it all the time. Aliens abduct people.. lots of missing people aren't found. Lots of people disappear and are still in their home towns....

Yea... it can be done.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
where there is a will, there is a way. this manual that was written in '86 is very outdated because it doesn't bring into account the technological age; ive read this document and it isnt totally worthless either. have you checked the stats on missing children? how many are never recovered? what percentage of those children are still alive? its possible... doctored birth certificate will get you a social (maybe), id cards are reletively easy to forge... with the right connections, anything can be had. how many people live in argentina or vietnam under the radar (off the grid)? in a third world country, alot, i would imagine. with 15k in cash and the right connections, i think that one could disappear to anywhere in the world... just dont come back if you left the iron plugged in

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You can disappear if you really want. The moment that you feel you are burned or recognized, you just leave. Start walking and don't look back. It's only because people have attachments to their stuff or their loved ones or a bourgeois expectation of comfort...they give up on disappearing in favor of something else, and then they say disappearing is impossible...
You don't have to work to eat, I swear to you there is beaucoup food in garbage cans, I got fat eating like that...You don't have to have an SSN to get money, either, there are very many informal things that can get you small pocket money...pickle bucket squeegee door-to-door washing windows don't get me started...a thousand other little opportunities...
The flip side of IF YOU REALLY WANT TO YOU CAN DO IT is IF YOU DOUBT THAT YOU CAN DO IT THEN YOU DON'T REALLY WANT IT...if you were a murderer just escaped from death row, with you know the hounds and helicopters are somewhere a day behind, you would endure any discomfort, you would take it serious...be like that and you can disappear...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The greatest trick the Devil ever performed was to make everyone believe that he/she/it wasn't real...

There are folks in this world who want you to think that they are incompetent boobs who can't find their butts with a map like Shrubble-U. but they just are lulling you into a false sense of security. Many of the worst folks you can think of were let go because the police state needs an enemy to fight. Here's just one example:

www.yahoo.com...*news.yahoo.com...

It's all about the power to control and if they know you better than you know yourself thay can make you do what they want you to do. Don't worry though, someone else is pulling there mental strings as well. Hiding isn't the same as disappearing.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well trying to respond to everyone who has posted:

1.) Yes we are all going to disappear one day, either sooner or later, thats the nature of life, I might get run over by a bus tommorow or I could out live most people my age and live to I'm 110.

2.) With regards to the NSA surveillance system, what your describing sounds very much like Echelon although I do doubt its as advanced as you described, however I could be wrong. As someone has mentioned don't take everyones word for granted.

3.) "Where there is a will, there is a way" Entirely correct, nothing in my oppinion is impossible, it just takes time and lots of effort. However, the book was wrote in "86 ALOT has changed since then, the once paper trail has now been replaced by a miriad of computer systems and databases.

4.) Yes there are people who make out they are incompetent but secretly they are more aware and smarter than people would believe, these are the true geniuses.

If you want to disappear then become a grey man, blend in with your enviroment and surroundings, become inconspicuous. Adopt another identity, destory any records of you being alive, don't use a credit or debit card or even a bank account, work for your cash in hand, don't vote or do anything else that your name can be attributed too.

I don't think its possible any more to actually destory your records but you can disconnect yourself away from them and become someone else entirely.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

It's an interesting read, although alot of the information seems incredibly outdated.

Some good points in the responses.

The computer system does sound alittle like ESCHELON on steroids. Digital record keeping/tracking is just such a large part of our daily lives and is becoming more and more unescapable and that information is so easily shared between people who may be looking for you.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by drock905]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I thought from the title of the post this was going to be about the world wide CIA secret prison network. That is how to disappear and never be seen or heard from again. The book you mention I read decades ago. It really is in need of an update.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Go way North (Alaska or Yukon), or way south (Antarctica) and never talk to anyone ever again. Sure it would be possible. But I do hope you have survival training and know how to hunt.

You have that backwards. Going to an isolated area or small rural towns and villages makes you stick out like a sore thumb. Everyone notices you.

The real answer is to bury yourself in a large population among the masses. Nobody notices you. In large cities nobody takes a second look at their neighbor. Paying for an apartment with cash and shopping with cash is so common nobody takes issue. Most don't even want to know who their neighbors are.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
With regards to the NSA surveillance system, what your describing sounds very much like Echelon although I do doubt its as advanced as you described

For the record, the NSA technology is always kept approximately 10 years ahead of main stream society.

So for example, when wireless Internet became common a couple of years ago for most of us, the NSA were using it as far back as the Iran-Contra fiasco (1986).

The NSA supplied Colonel Oliver North with KY-40 laptops which had secure encrypted wireless email.

So don't underestimate what our controllers have or that they play on an even playing field because that would be your biggest mistake.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If you want to fall off the grid, go live in belieze, great country, wonderful people, cheap coke prices. (srsly, i bought a 500 mL glass coke for 85 cents american.) Lots of work too, if you don't mind physical labor. The beauty of the plan is that if you are ever found, you can just claim to be an american runaway who went over to belieze to help with missionary work. perfect cover story.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Bob Sholtz]

top topics

join