It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin announces daughter is pregnant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Palin was baptised a catholic as a newborn but then her family went to non-denominational churches their entire life. Her daughter wasn't raised a catholic.

why would you let a religion dictate what you should do in such circumstances anyway? you should choose whats best for the girl despite what the imaginary skyman says

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
BUSTED!! OBAMA CAMP BEHIND PALIN SMEAR WEBSITES!!

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

Or is it because obamadefense.com... is hosted on godaddy servers?

I honestly don't know enough about the server game, but it seems very likely to me.
There is no link to it on the wayback machine....
web.archive.org...

Then again, maybe you are correct, and those websites were perpatrated by Obama. Maybe he even designed them himself in his free time in Hawaii...
Thats why the template is the same...?

Now back to Bristol Palin's teenage pregnancy...
I did have a thought that perhaps Sarah Palin could pardon her future Son in Law as Alaska Governor if in fact he is above 18 and was above 18 five months ago. I think someone needs to find Bristol's birthdate. I can't for the life of me.
Yesterday, it seemed like she had her own Wikipedia page....

To me, if in fact Bristol is Pregnant, and the father, Levi, is over 18, Sarah Palin's political ambition has caused her to be criminally negligent. Either by allowing an adult access to her underaged daughter, or through graft by not upholding the laws she was elected to enforce as Governor of Alaska.

Seriously, Levi's age and access to Bristol is crucial to Sarah Palin as selection as the VP. In 2008, America wants transparency in its politicians.

Congratulations to Bristol and Levi,
DocMoreau

edit direct link to obamadefense on wayback...

[edit on 1/9/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here's Obama's own statement about his daughters having kids. It is what he really thinks regardless of his political maneuvers otherwise:

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi Doc all I know is the blogs i read yesterday, post by they hundreds were intent on making up and sending out false rumors about Palin.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhc_70
I have heard versions this opinion alot here lately. I don't know your def. of fundamentalist Christians, but freinds I have who read the Bible, pray and regularly attend church would disagree.

The dynamic here, I think, is that the Left's idea of the Right exists largely in their imagination -- as does the Right's idea of the Left. They each seem to have come to believe in their own caricature's of each other.

It is sad and I understand LookingUp and Jay-in-AR's frustration as well as my own.

Yakkity yak. Blah blah blah. Yadda yadda.

I would support removing "In God we trust" from our currency if it could only be replaced by "Deny ignorance".

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Alaska age of consent is: 16 No law broken.

Source: www.ageofconsent.us...

Who says she is rushing to marry? She is engaged. People can be engaged for years. And there is no proof that her parents are forcing her to marry. Maybe she really loves the father and he loves her. Why cant THIS be the first assumption? At least this baby is getting a chance at life. At least they are trying to make right of this situation.

I think people are REALLY grasping at straws. This should not affect McCain's presidency nomination nor term at all.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Actually the claim on that site that if you enter www.obamadefense.com, directs you to fight the smears is incorrect. It takes you to a godaddy page because no one owns the URL

www.obamadefense.com...

I see nothing in that blog that shows that flyer was created by the Obama team. If you can show otherwise please do.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

Now back to Bristol Palin's teenage pregnancy...
I did have a thought that perhaps Sarah Palin could pardon her future Son in Law as Alaska Governor if in fact he is above 18 and was above 18 five months ago. I think someone needs to find Bristol's birthdate. I can't for the life of me.
Yesterday, it seemed like she had her own Wikipedia page....

To me, if in fact Bristol is Pregnant, and the father, Levi, is over 18, Sarah Palin's political ambition has caused her to be criminally negligent. Either by allowing an adult access to her underaged daughter, or through graft by not upholding the laws she was elected to enforce as Governor of Alaska.

Seriously, Levi's age and access to Bristol is crucial to Sarah Palin as selection as the VP. In 2008, America wants transparency in its politicians.

Congratulations to Bristol and Levi,

I thought I was immune to the whole "the left is terrified of Palin", now I am having second thoughts.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Or is it because obamadefense.com... is hosted on godaddy servers?

I honestly don't know enough about the server game, but it seems very likely to me.
There is no link to it on the wayback machine....
web.archive.org...

Then again, maybe you are correct, and those websites were perpatrated by Obama. Maybe he even designed them himself in his free time in Hawaii...
Thats why the template is the same...?

GoDaddy would just be the DNS registrant for the domain name, not necessarily (and most of the time) not the actual server hosting the site.

Barackobama.com is registered with the "fabulous.com (www.fabulous.com...)" DNS service. Go figure.

And of course Obama wouldn't design the sites himself, he doesn't even know HTML or any programming - only the basics of computers. He would have someone else do that.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This whole Palin situation is quite a circus, I can't wait for it to blow over so that we can get back to the real issues. I know people love these kinds of stories but we really aught to concentrate on what matters.

P.S. I wonder if Sarah took the boyfriend on a moose hunting trip to convince him to marry her daughter?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What I find facinating is the individuals that are writing total BS in e-mails and they get passed along as truth. Its both sides also. I have seen total BS from both sides in my own mailbox. The internet is becoming a problem with getting true info on anything anymore.

Zindo

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All this to me what it does is to question McCain's judgement even more, to be honest I dont know what or who McCain is, was or is going or not going to do if he becomes President.

I liked him when he ran against Bush, I stop liking him when he started with the flip flopping, then I thought he would made a smart choice for VP, now this. All this trouble he could have saved by making a SAFE pick. He didnt and in 72 hours is already paying for it.

Husband with past alcohol problems, she admitted to use drugs, now her daughter been pregnant, I just dont see how Palin is supposed to rally the CONSERVATIVE BASE when she cant even impose conservative ideals in her own house!!!.

And this is the lady who supposed to be President if McCain goes down?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Bunch]

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

There is no such obamadefense.com site. If you enter a site and are directed to a godaddy page it means that no one owns the URL and if you want to buy it you can. Nothing on the provided link shows any evidence that the Obama team created that flyer.

And www.sarahpalingayrights.com... is a dead site. It displays that the site cannot be found. Could be the server is being overloaded right now but for now its dead.

The person on that blog posting this crap is full of it. Below he/she says they have a McCain site that trashes McCain. Again it takes you to GoDaddy which means, the author made up the URLs just to create hype. No one owns the URL: www.mccainwar.com...

The author of the blog is accusing the Obama campaign of a smear campaign by implementing his own smear campaign.

Classy indeed Charles Johnson

[edit on 1-9-2008 by iamcamouflage]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
BUSTED!! OBAMA CAMP BEHIND PALIN SMEAR WEBSITES!!

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

I spent all day yesterday reading the posts on blogs by the hundreds, I never knew people could be so mean.

Plus read the Hillary Clinton forum.

anyway I am NOT an Obama supporter and I did stick to what I thought were issues, which as a matter of fact, every issue I posted on Ayes or Obama's connection to dirty Chicago politicians were considered a non issue.

It is a lose, lose situation.

I would not however drag his children into it.

A politician puts themself under Scrutiny when they decide to run, that is the price you pay.

[edit on 023030p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

Not busted. Please revisit the site you linked. There is some more information that has been added:

Update: It appears the websites were created by a hardcore Obamatron but cannot be linked directly to the Obama Campaign at this time.

I understand the fever of the moment so no ill will directed to you. One thing I will say is that this whole thing is stinky and a smear was planned but probably not from those we think.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Husband with past alcohol problems, she admitted to use drugs, now her daughter been pregnanant,

didn't Obama confess of drinking problems and drug use?
and at least Palin doesn't believe she is "punishing" her daughter with a baby.

I just dont see how Palin is supposed to rally the CONSERVATIVE BASE when she cant even impose conservative ideals in her own house!!!.,

believe me, the only people that think these details are important are the dems.
the conservative base LOVE her and will stand behind her to the end.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

Read the LGF post. The links have been changing frantically in the past hour.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Why does it make you question his judgement? What bearing does Bristol Palin's situation even have on matters pertaining to the Presidency or Vice Presidency or the safety and security of this country? Does she have a role in that? No.

They did not lie about it. They did not immediately disclose it, but why should they? This is an internal family matter. It is not something that needs to be announced to the world on the first day of the campaign and the fact of the matter is, her privacy deserves a little respect. Lets not forget...when it became an issue, they immediately came forward.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

The site obamadefense.com is hosted on a free godaddy page.

click the link, if it was just 'purchased' at godaddy, the site itself has not been launched....
Like I said, I am not a server master... I just went to the obamadefense site, to see what it was... maybe I even got the wrong site?

Maybe that whole obamadefense thing should be its own thread

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

All the links from that blog are bunk. Most URLs dont have an owner. The author made them up as far as I can tell. The BUSTED proof is fake and a smear accusing a smear.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Its all junk you can search godaddy and see if the URLs are available. They are no one owns them.

Scratch that someone has bought them now.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by iamcamouflage]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join