It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Women Buried Alive 'for Choosing Husbands'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Lies, the book of Acts states the first "Christians" were at Antioch in Syria, they translated the KOINE greek text to Latin.

The RCC translated their Bibles from Alexandrian Greek from Egypt which had Hindu and Buddhist influence.

my guess was not a deception, i dont care who were the very first, but antioch is very interesting, not that it matters so much.

i am glad that there is a church that pre-dates the catholics

Well, I apologize, I wasn't aware you were making an assumption. Yes, the first "church" at Antioch (Syria) translated the scripture from Koine Greek to Latin, that version King James Translated into the first authorized English translation in 1611 A.D.

"The King James Bible is based upon Koine Greek manuscripts that contain fewer 'atticisms' than those used by most 'modern' bibles. This means that the King James Bible is based upon more accurate manuscripts. So this site holds the King James Bible to be the final authority concerning discrepancies between bible translations, being the inerrant word of God, from a Dispensational point of view."

www.geocities.com...

All 'modern" translations use the same Greek that the Roman Catholic Church used, and that Westcott and Hort refined. (Westcott and Hort were satanists, Westcott formed the Hermes Club, and both were involved in the Theosophy Society of Russia)

When it comes to the various Bible versions of our modern day, most readers assume that all Bibles are created equal, with perhaps differing degrees of readability. By the same token, most have rid themselves of the "ancient" King James Version and upgraded for a newer model, such as the NIV, or NASB, etc. When the modern Bible reader is asked if they are familiar with the two Textual Bible Critics, Westcott and Hort, most have never heard of them. They are not aware nor concerned that
almost all the modern Bible versions of our day are built upon the Greek Text of Westcott and Hort, commonly called the Westcott-Hort text. In my own NIV Student Bible (Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids Michigan, Copyright 1986, 1992), there is no mention of Westcott and Hort, but a mere reference to "textual criticism."

Modern Versions and Westcott and Hort

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

This is not OUR PROBLEM! This is an example of 3rd world culture and it is not up to us to change it to our way of thinking. We have NO RIGHT to do so.

if the west wants peace, they must accept islam. period. that means submit to islam, it is allahs demand that this be a muslim world, he made that very clear and his followers are doing just that.

have you noticed any mosques under construction in your city? no? you will, islam must be spread and must dominate all.

and it will as long as infidels are kept ignorant and sympathetic, a very easy thing to accomplish in these days of political correctness.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by feydrautha]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by feydrautha

women are worth little more than livestock in islam. allah be praised!

Not EXACTLY true.

When they are under 10 years old they are actually wifey material.

yes, favored by elderly men who still get a bit randy...

like the prophet himself!

but marriage and consummation is not limited to 10 year old girlies, mohammad married aisha when she was 6, he was in his early 50's...

there was much allah sanctioned foreplay until he finally consummated the marriage when she was 9.

but, women exist only to serve men and produce more male children... thats about it.

"a womans heaven is beneath her husbands feet" is a time honored saying, and not without solid foundation.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The only thing comforting about this whole thing is the way the murderers will be treated after they die......

Sorry no virgins for you.....

I hope you like it hot.......REALLY HOT!!!!

I hope their souls are lost in the abyss of nothingness forever forgotten.

So sad

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
According to Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini's book it's permissible to sodomize infant females.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomizing the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

"It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine."

Ayatollah Khomeini
(Quotes above are from Khomeini's book, Tahrirolvasyleh, vol. 4, Darol Elm, Gom,
Iran, 1990, Source: Homa)

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
The only thing comforting about this whole thing is the way the murderers will be treated after they die......

Sorry no virgins for you.....

I hope you like it hot.......REALLY HOT!!!!

I hope their souls are lost in the abyss of nothingness forever forgotten.

So sad

LOL!!!!

I always muse that Satan will give the suicide bombers 72 MALE virgins in the afterlife.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here is a news video covering the story...www.breitbart.tv...

[edit on 6-9-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I always muse that Satan will give the suicide bombers 72 MALE virgins in the afterlife.

Maybe the bombers were gay.

Or maybe they were women..

Or maybe Satan isn't Muslim.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Maybe the bombers were gay.

Or maybe they were women..

Or maybe Satan isn't Muslim.

Maybe they are diabetic, or colorblind...

A few are women, but logical people don't use the exception to define the rule...

Of course Satan isn't Muslim.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by enlighten2012

This is a prime example of how women in Muslim countries are abused more than in any other country.

while women are abused in the U.S., it is considered to be a crime, and where ever this type of abuse is being perpetrated, the abusers are quickly sought out and arrested.

In this country, Pakistan, which this article talks about, this brutal murder was actually defended on the senate floor. If it wasn't for international humane watchers getting involved, nothing would have been done. If you bothered to do some research, you would find that this type of activity occurs regularly in Muslim culture, even among Muslims living in other countries, like western Europe.

Wake up and pull your head out of the sand.

maybe you should be the one waking up.
'abusers quickly prosecuted in western cultures'..you must live in lala land

and bud, not that its any of your business though i've reserached and travelled a bit with charties to muslim countries and seen with my own 2 eyes so dont try and tell me how it is.

most religions need to take a long hard look at the way they 'judge' period.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

applogize then i misunderstood.
i know where your comming from though dont think its necessary to engage in religious he said she said, my opinion.

woman are murdered every day in ALL countries, its only because the media tell you about the ones which sell their papers that we are evan having this conversation.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sorry, I was just trying to make light of your religious homophobia. I see that this is not the topic, so I will end it here. As I have seen this thread has deviated on the religious rhetoric enough as is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really don't think a non-fanatical compassionate Muslim would, by any stretch, approve of the murder of these women. Just like I wouldn't think that of the same type of Christian. There are the extremes of both...we read about them all the time. I could be wrong.. Either way, murder aside, these women did nothing wrong to begin with.

God, Humanity needs to wake up and open its heart. We need to unite the World and adopt a mutually agreed upon moral code. I believe most good people in this world would agree what happened to these women was evil, therefore I think those good people can come together and create a modern moral code to embrace *and enforce* for the entire World. Screw cultural and religious differences...not if it means things like this can happen to innocent women. Bah!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Sorry, I was just trying to make light of your religious homophobia. I see that this is not the topic, so I will end it here. As I have seen this thread has deviated on the religious rhetoric enough as is.

Hey, remember you compared Islam to homosexuality, not I. To be precise, I'd be more apt to have "beastialtyphobia" or "pedophiliaphobia" towards it if anything. However, I'm not scared of Islam, I'm scared of no man or society, or religion:

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthiew 10:28"

I really don't think a non-fanatical compassionate Muslim would, by any stretch, approve of the murder of these women.

I doubt the Islamic apostates would object either. We agree there.

Just like I wouldn't think that of the same type of Christian.

Don't you mean Jews? They follow the OT, Christians follow Jesus, he didn't judge any man when on Earth 2,000 years ago. That was the Pharisees.

There are the extremes of both...we read about them all the time. I could be wrong.. Either way, murder aside, these women did nothing wrong to begin with.

It appears you are unaware of the Saudi-style of Islam and the fundamental difference between Shia and Sunni Islam.

God, Humanity needs to wake up and open its heart.

Sorry, that won't happen on a mass scale until Christ returns.

We need to unite the World and adopt a mutually agreed upon moral code. I believe most good people in this world would agree what happened to these women was evil, therefore I think those good people can come together and create a modern moral code to embrace *and enforce* for the entire World. Screw cultural and religious differences...not if it means things like this can happen to innocent women.

You'll have your wish very soon! That is the PRECISE message of the antichrist and false prophet. (Just remember, they are liars, there will only be death and war under the name of "peace".) But at least you'll have your wish of everyone coming together for the common "good" of mankind.

Secondly, no person is "innocent", all men have sinned. Children are innocent, animals are innocent, you, I, and all people above the age of accountability most certainly are not innocent before God. And people cannot be killed unless God allows it, heck, a sparrow cannot fall dead in flight without the providence of God.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by enlighten2012

'abusers quickly prosecuted in western cultures'..you must live in lala land

At least I don't live with my head in the sand. IS this supposed to be a quote of something I wrote? because it isn't. I find this type of misquote offensive.

You can't prosecute someone when you are not aware of the crime, or don't know who the perpetrators are. In this case, it was well know who committed this heinous crime, and the authorities refused to do what was right, until international pressure forced action almost a month after the attack. Things aren't done this way in the Western world. The sad thing is that this type of crime is commone throughout the Muslime world, even in Western nations where Muslims have migrated.

My judgment is NOT based on religious beliefs. Do you really think religious beliefs can justify such horrific murders? Seems to me that is what you are implying.

I have no interest in going to a Muslim country at this time, but I don't have to, I have plenty of Muslims living near where I live. Most Muslims are not like this, I know that, but too many are, and there needs to be more efforts to shine a bright light on these horrible practices.

If killing one's children for honor becomes shunned in the Muslim community, fewer and fewer Muslims would engage in this practice. For that matter, how could it be conceived that killing ones child could save ones honor? Unless the practice was secretly accepted by large numbers of Muslims. I would think that the Iman and any spiritual advisors of a family that commits such an act would become very suspect as co-conspirators, and likely shunned by the community. There are far too many contradictions about this practice to over look it.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by poet1b]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Good post, I agree, we need a world wide establish code of morality. There should be a certain level of basics that everyone should agree upon.

Killing for honor is one of those things that should not be accepted by any community.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Ownification

Anyways I never said inner city warfare and gang violence is the creation of US

This is what you wrote in the post I am replying to.

This culture is spreading to New Zealand is well. Prior to this American culture moving to New Zealand it was not necessary for Police-men/Police-women to wear protective vests on duty, now that the culture is widely spread accross NZ(specialy Auckland), all police officers must wear protective gear on petrol. Everywhere you go people walking in gangs, wearing their colors, fighting is on the increase and lets not even talk about theft.

You claimed that American culture moving to New Zealand is creating gang violence. This is exactly what you are claiming, that gang violence is a result of American culture, and that is complete nonsenes. Gang violence exists in all cultures, universal pretty much throughout, with only a few exceptions. This means that gang violence is not something we can identify with any specific culture, or a few different cultures.

Honor killings can be clearly associated primarily with Muslim culture. Muslims are the people who practice this barbaric custom the most. this is the reality, whether or not you want to face it.

The constant distortions and denials do not move the conversation forward at all. Who do you think you are fooling?

Ofcurse gang violence exists in all cultures, jesus that's what I'm trying to say. They are all cultures, the American gang violence is more famouse through movies (bloods, crips), the South East Asian violence is honor killings and so on and so forth. Stop confusing yourself and me lol the topic is so simple yet you make it so confusing.

Remember our first discussion when I said you are either very dumb or very good at debating, well just realized you are very good at debating. You are using the method of confusion which alot of political debates are involved in.

You are saying honor killings is primarily associated with Muslim culture, I say that is not true. Honor killings also exists in the western culture, but in a different form. If a women cheats on the husband and the husband kill the wife, it is also refer to as honor killings. Just because the culture is alittle different doesn't mean it is only associated with Muslims. Unique gang violence exist in different societies, for example bloods and crips in the US, this doesn't mean it started from America or America is responsible for it because violence in general exists in all societies.

One honor killing is no different than another, it makes no difference what you call them just to confuse people it's unnecessary violence.

Honor killings — generally understood to constitute an intentional ending of the life of someone who has brought shame on a family or to one’s self due to perceived or actual infidelity, unfaithfulness, or betrayal — regrettably occur in the Sikh community.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

While jilted spouses in the U.S., both men and women, sometimes resort to killing their ex's, it is not socially acceptable and could never be called an honor killing because anyone who does such a thing becomes a social pariah.

When killing of one's own children results in the shunning of a family in the Muslim community, as opposed to a way of restoring a families honor, then you will find a greater acceptance of Muslim culture among other cultures.

When a muslim family has to face the possiblility that they will become outcasts in their own Muslim community for a so called honor killing, then those killings will stop.

When you see the Muslim community supporting such murderers, it is hard to claim that it is not an acceptable part of the community.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When exposing a story like this and its Islamic connections you can not say its just human nature, its human nature brainwashed into these acts of ignorance. They are not Cavemen, they read their Qur'an and go by the acts of their Prophet. They can not tell from verse to verse when to stop or overide an issue because there are no directions but only in open ended brutality of behaviour once someone steps out of line with Islam.
No one at a mature age would marry a girl unless they are menatlly ignorant and chellenged which I believe these people are socially. Socially backwards because the Qur'an denies Christs's Tollerance in form of religious values of loving one another.

www.foxnews.com...

A 17-year-old Pakistani girl forced to marry a 45-year-old when she was only nine was reportedly killed by her parents, according to the Weekend Australian.

The murder has intensified despair among human rights workers in Pakistan over a recent spate of "honor killings," in which two women and three teenage school girls were buried alive in Baluchistan Province because they wanted to marry the men of their choice.

Saira Nusrat Bibi was successfully fighting a legal battle to have her marriage annulled. As she left court in the Punjabi city of Sahiwal, she was surrounded by a group of men reportedly sent by her parents, and shot in front of police, The Australian reported.

The Baluchistan case was worsened by an attempt by a member of the country's national parliament, Senator Israr Ullah Zehri, to defend it, telling colleagues that "these are centuries-old traditions and I will continue to defend them,” The Australian reports.

www.foxnews.com...

"The crying girls were pushed into official cars and driven to a deserted area. There they were pushed out of the cars, made to stand in a queue, and volleys of shots fired at them. As the bleeding girls fell to the sand, the tribesmen dragged them into a nearby ditch and levelled it with earth and stones.

"As the two shocked elderly women tried to rescue the hapless girls, they too were gunned down and buried in the same manner. The killers after burying these women returned to their tribe like conquerors without any action taken against them."

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Good post, I agree, we need a world wide establish code of morality. There should be a certain level of basics that everyone should agree upon.

Killing for honor is one of those things that should not be accepted by any community.

I was led to believe that the christians had the monopoly on morality world wide ?

could the simplest easyest code of morality be just one sentence " Do to others what you would have them do to you "?

I'm sure christians could still go to heaven even if they only used that and dumped eveything else .

At the end of the day if " do unto others was -----" was employed by everyone dilligently how could it not work ?

And even if this failed it surely has to be better than continuing with current religious morals which have never worked ?

Anyone else up for dumping religion and starting a new code of morality right here from ATS ?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I'm curious, apologies if this has been answered elswhere but in relation to the girls and old ladies being gunned down and buried, who was left to witness the act ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join