It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing ATS, what is this anomaly ... more too follow.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by fox_3000au

The red dot in the center of the first two pictures. It appears white in the third composite picture and the fourth close up, but I have no reason why that is. In the second picture it looks slightly dimmer, so I assume it was flashing. Am I seeing the wrong dot?

Yeah it's a dead pixel in the camera.

The reason that it doesn't turn up in the third and fourth picture is because they are an overlayed Photoshop image, designed for comparison for the "orb" phenomena.

Though I really am not into the orb phenomena, mainly because they can be explained through means of envionmental disturbance; such as pollen or dust, but there are things that are TOO random in the activity in regards too some orbs, (though it is pure speculation) when orbs appear too be in a localized spot or when they appear too be in motion, thats what peaks my intrest.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Besides what you mentioned above, many times when I see an orb photo there is something that is reflecting light back into the lens optics. Like if you look at an angle from the orb, you’ll usually find some sort of light source or reflective surface.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Photos rely on light and the refraction of light, if you remove light there is no photo.

It is like taking a photo in the dark, with no flash.

Has anyone debunked the moving orb phenomena?

If so, can someone provide me with the link/s?

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
the orb theary can be that it is a spirte or it can just be a spec of dust in the air if it was a video and it was moving fast then i would say its a spirte but as its a photo the its a bit harder to explain.

fox i will dig out my pics as they are pre digital cam and scan them in so u can have a look

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by derangedinsanity

I am looking forward too it.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

That is not what I meant. What I meant is BRIGHT (though often small) light shining into the camera optics creating a orb in photo. You see this when someone shoots toward any type of bright light source, and often when the flash reflects off something that is shiny. Many times here on ATS you can look at supposed ORB pictures, and find that there is something like a mirror or light that is creating the orb. Its a type of lens flare, though its they are small ones, because the source is not usually as strong.

Here is something like what I mean, from another thread here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the flash reflection in the upper right hand off the glass? That is the source of that orb. If you look closely you can even see that there are rays coming from that light source pointing directly at the supposed orb. Sometimes that source can be extremely small and hard to detect, like the edge on a shiny metal table, or polished gold on a light fixture. Other times it may be something that is entirety off camera all together, such as suspect the one in this threads picture is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Most likely caused by stage lighting that is off camera.

These were simply two examples that I picked out from the first couple of results on a ATS search on the word “Orb Photo”. Anyway that was what I meant in the other post.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The orb in the middle of the group of people is really hard to debunk...
I'd imagine it's a reflection of the flash on the window or a hunk of dust in front of the camera, but I'm not sure.

The second pic is most likely the off-stage lighting you speak of, but again hard to tell. They're both good pics nonetheless, and probably have believers and skeptics scratching their heads right now. Thanks for the tests anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
ok fox here we are i have found 5 pics. 3 pics taken with a web cam at my last home all the pic's are taken on different days in the same possition, they all have a weird haze in the bottom right corner ( dont remeber anything being there but they where taken 2 years ago.

the forth was taken with my mams digital cam its a samsung what modle i dont know, in my friends night club if u notice there is what looks to be an orb on the left hand side in the glass of the dj box, now this could be caused by the flash but and heres a big but the the last one was taken with the same camra in the same place only down stairs, in the window once again on the left you can see the flash this time it is obvious that t was casude by the flash, so is the orb in the pic from upstairs a spirit or is it just the flash.

Non of the pics have been near windows live photo gallary (the only one i know how to use)

ps. the person in all the pics is me i went through an identaty crisses at one point the last 2 where taken on 1st august this year the others where 2006

[edit on 10-9-2008 by derangedinsanity]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hello, New here but intensive in the Paranormal and Cemetary pics. Bat and Bug... Alot of people attribute the moth to fairys, but Faeries (not Fairys) show themselves in many different ways and so on. Thanks for the pics though, I LOVE bats, and thought that catch was well worth the look..
Blessings All
XMoM

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I pick idenity #2, your aura just lights up with that one. you seem sadder now.
As for the pick with the people and the glare reflected orb, I am more interested in the little girls face in the second window from left bottom right pane.. Anyone else see her???

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xMoM68

hmm interseting never thought of it being my aura. The observation about me being sad in the last pic is it was 12.30am in the down stairs bar of a club i had a banging headache plus someone had popped the poor shark i was cuddling (was a really good night actually the other pics should have been the sad ones as i was going through a bad time)

As for the little girl in the window i dont see her but i will have a look at the origanal at home.

Ok just had a closer look with another set of eyes (namely woogleuk my loveing better half) and yes we see the face but i think u got the window wrong we found it in the second window bottom left pane not bottom right pane.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by derangedinsanity]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join