It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False/half awakenings (spiritually speaking), getting through it.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Harman - Excellent thread, I'm just about to start reading the book in your signature for a second time.

Thankyou for linking it.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cazzy2211
Harman - Excellent thread, I'm just about to start reading the book in your signature for a second time.

Thankyou for linking it.

No probs, there are two more of those by the way. Look em up on Scribd.com 'embrasing the rainbow' and 'becoming'.

Still not sure what to think of the contents but they are a good read

Oh and happy to see this whole discussion going on here. Very interesting.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by Harman]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I don't want to de-rail your topic too much but thanx again. I've started on 'embracing the rainbow' and will do the same with 'becoming' before re reading the handbook, which seemed to make an awful lot of sense to me at times (confused me at other times mind you lol)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by _Volt_

11:11 is a message of awakening and awareness of balance. 11 is a master number (numerology) it is a higher expression of the number 2. It represents balance between male and female, (or more accurately) a balance between positive and negative. We live a 3rd dimension which is a dimension of polarities. You know, on and off, good and bad, light and dark and so on (opposites). There is a balance point between those polarities, and 11:11 represents that balance point. We are always either adding to the greater good or taking from it. It's the balance point between 2 extremes we're aiming for. Even with a simple comment we are either giving to the greater good or taking from it. We cannot preform a neutral action, or have a neutral thought!

There is far more information available to us than most of us can imagine. It's time to access that information and begin to live with awareness of it. That means time to cultivate awareness of our intentions. With every word and thought we add to or take from the greater good. What did you come here to do? 11:11 reminds us of that balance point. It means remember yourself, what your intention is and cultivate expertise with your own thoughts and words. It's a habit we need to hone and be aware that balance is what we're aiming at. Eventually it will come automatically like any skill we practice. Once that happens we will have learned the lessons of this dimension.

These are just my thoughts and I hope they help you. My intention is to add to the greater good but I'm always practicing my balance. The universe has ways of testing everyone. If you can consistently pass those tests, you're otta here. Then, on to another adventure in another reality.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join