It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transit of Venus and the 1,000th Day of Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Braatz]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow! Great Great post. Very thought provoking and inspired. Some great information here. Very plausible as well. It certainly seems AQ is on some time line and June 8, is as much a possibility as anything else we've come up with here and coinciding with such a big astronomical event is interesting in its own right. Thanks for the post. I was a great read. I hope to read more.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Follow submission guidelines please to be upgraded.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah nice submission.

I do hope you follow the submission guidelines to get this post upgraded....

Very nice post indeed nd very good theory. Indeed i will be watching that date...June 8th.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Braatz]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
VERY interesting post! a Terrorist attack on the Caldera at yellowstone concerns me alot, for I live in Colorado, and only a few hundred miles from Yellowstone, and within the estimated blast zone. I haven't really been following AQ's supposed attack that will end the U.S., but this post has sparked an interest in me. Thanks alot, and keep up the good posts!!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Trigger an eruption using a nuclear device? Nah, don't think so. Everything else is interesting though...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I dunno about a nuclear device either, but it is possible that they could trigger an eruption. with all that water above the caldera, the blast would be devastating and I bet could be, if it's not already, a prime target for AQ.

top topics

join