It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone notice besides me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The most incredibly milky yellow twilight Saturday night. I don't really think I saw anything quite like it...in 45 years on planetary living.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yes I saw it too, I am in extreme north west Pennsylvania. I forgot all about it until just now when I saw your post. Seemed pretty odd at the time. Maybe you could respond I am curious where you are located.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I live in northeast Ohio and my friend and I were sitting on the porch relaxing when we noticed how strange the sky looked. It was VERY yellow over most of the sky and where the sun was going down it looked as if the sky itself was a rainbow yet the colors were very dulled except the yellow... I took pictures cause it was so odd to us both

her and I both remarked that it just looked eerie

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting,

Really worth looking at www.spaceweather.com... When you think there may be something different about the sky,

Theres so much that goes on the we never think about,
Theres been few events so worth keeping an eye on,

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I live in NW Ohio and I saw the sky as it was getting dark. I noticed the odd color, but when I saw it, to me it looked like a periwinkle color.

Edit: After looking again at undiscovered's photos, the top color in her first photo is the color I saw.

I don't know why this thing won't edit...I tried.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
well imagine that! An alaskan volcano eruption can do that? AMAZING beautiful and eerie but AMAZING

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
For all practical purpose Anonymous I am in south Cleveland. It's got it's own little suburbian name and used to belong to Brookyn, OH. Thanks for the pics soul. I swear I never ever seen anything quite like it.

new topics

top topics

join