It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire family slaughter arson attack UK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I have been keeping tabs on this ever since I heard that all the families animals, horses/dogs had been shot and either left to burn in their stables or had their bodies dragged across the courtway and thrown into the burning house. What kind of person does that?

Anyway it turns out that the owner of the house was in a bit of a situation with some people that he had tried to con. IMO wherever there is money there is corruption. (Prove me wrong). Over the weekend a charred body was identified as the owners wife, she had been shot in the head .

I believe there is much more to this than meets the eye. The reason I think this is because as soon as this story broke they already expected to find bodies in the house. I remember one online report saying that they suspect that the family were still inside.

The reason I am writing this thread in the Conspiracy Forum is because the news has gone very quiet in regards to bodies and the whole massacre scenario. So far they have found 3 bodies. One is the owners wife as I said the other is a male (but they can't identify him) and now they have found another body (I suspect it is the 15 yo daughter)

What kind of disgruntled person/s comes to the house in the middle of the morning, shoot horses and dogs, drag the bodies in to the house, shoot the whole family (execution style) and then burn the house down so badly it takes the forensic team days to be able to examine the crime scene.

Something doesn't add up, I have a gut feeling this is either Mafia,M16,SS or some other professional team. More information will emerge I am sure of it.

Also to add if there is a cover up here then he will be blamed and accused of killing his family then turning the gun on himself. But ask yourself would you shoot your wife (in the head) and kill your daughter, then kill yourself and torch the house,stables and kill your pets? see where I am coming from?????

Heres some links for information

28th August

29th August

30th August

31st August

1st September

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
3 people is hardly a massacre, but I've been following this in the news as well...they came out about the wife and the gunshot wound to the head...I'm guessing they're going to find one of the second bodies also died of a gunshot wound, and the third will be found with a "self-inflicted" gunshot wound, after the fire was set...

...I'm thinking double murder, suicide.

Picture the situation....the husband is broke, facing bankruptcy and probably jail time for perjury and corruption...comes home, to find his wife is having an affair...kills them in cold blood...thinks..."I need to clean up the evidence..." So he plans to burn down the house, hoping that it will destroy the evidence...but the guilt drives him to stay in the house...to kill himself...because he knows he won't get away with it...and has nothing left to live for..no money, no wife...not even any sense of freedom left...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I totally agree with you, I think it sounds gangland related, and set up to look like he did it, and I think the police are going to accept this explanation a little too easily, so its obviously someone very high up involved (who most likely have most of the police force in their pocket)
He was obviously a dodgy businessman and it sounds like he may have annoyed the wrong people, the brutality of the attack sends a clear message to other people as well.
it was known that he owed creditors and the taxman money, and his house was going to be repossessed. Chances are he will have owed other people money. If he had all these propertys abroad surely him and his family could have disapeared.
it doesnt add up, even if he did snap and kill his wife, would he really kill his 15year old daughter, and then execute every single one of his pets (even guinea pigs?) before setting the house on fire and killing himself. why board up the windows? and obstruct the driveway? surely those are not the actions of someone who has lost it?
The other possibility is that he has gone on the run abroad and faked his own death, but why kill his family?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137
3 people is hardly a massacre, but I've been following this in the news as well...they came out about the wife and the gunshot wound to the head...I'm guessing they're going to find one of the second bodies also died of a gunshot wound, and the third will be found with a "self-inflicted" gunshot wound, after the fire was set...

...I'm thinking double murder, suicide.

Picture the situation....the husband is broke, facing bankruptcy and probably jail time for perjury and corruption...comes home, to find his wife is having an affair...kills them in cold blood...thinks..."I need to clean up the evidence..." So he plans to burn down the house, hoping that it will destroy the evidence...but the guilt drives him to stay in the house...to kill himself...because he knows he won't get away with it...and has nothing left to live for..no money, no wife...not even any sense of freedom left...

I understand what your saying but the tell tell signs of professionalism is the following:

1.Front Gate obstructed by horsebox
2.House was set alight so ferociously in such a short space of time
3.The wife was shot in the head
4. The family earlier on in the evening went to a barbecue then went back home.
5. The 15yo daughter is still missing (gut says she is dead) I really hope she isn't though.
6.The animals were slaughtered
7.Electric lines cut
8.The owner had raised issues with police regarding their security.
9.The papers reported that the police intended to find victims (how did they know)

It is feared Christopher Foster, 50, his wife Jillian, 49, and their daughter Kirstie, 15, were killed in the blaze but because the £1.2 million property is so unstable police and fire crews have been unable to go in and search.

10. Bullets scattered all ariound the house - whcih suggests fire fight ocurred

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
He was £1.8million in debt and bailiffs were due to arrive the following day to discuss repossession of the house.

I had being thinking gangland execution until I found out that (widely reported by the media today). Add in eye witness accounts of him being drunk when he left the party on Monday and the picture emerges of a drunk, depressed, desperate man who may well have been hiding his problems from his wife and who believed he was about to lose absolutely everything ..... well, he wasn't going to let them take one single thing from him ......

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to Essan

I haven't read that but here we go the blame starts, lets see how quickly this spins? drink,drugs,guns,jelousy,depression,guilt forget about the factors I mentioned

I am getting a de ja vu feeling of the supposed suicide of Dr Kelly R.I.P

top topics

join