It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radar Rings Anomoly in NOAA Radar feed of Gustav

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I had been watching the radar feed from the NOAA site for New Orleans and spotted one of those weird set of rings in the radar image return in the large loop. You can see it centered right over New Orleans in the flash video.

anomoly.swf - 1.85MB

I saved it to flash and uploaded it to a file share site.

This is the source page link NOAA Radar New Orleans

I got to wonder if these weird rings that show up right before a storm arrives is not some kind of weather weapons being deployed.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by UFOTECH]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The map still has the ripples(if those are what you mean) around the location where the radar dish most likely is at. Notice that there is a distinct termination at the radar range boundary as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes, I agree with 4N6310..... I think that's the location of the NEXRAD radar in that area: link

I don't recall seeing the concentric rings before, and I watch a lot of radar. Good find, OP.

[edit: fixed long link]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Are you talking about the small circular pattern over New Orleans? I been sitting here watching

since 4am central.. and I did not notice it on this particular site. Might have something to do with the precip around the nexrad tower. It was a strange artifact for sure. A weather weapon??

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So you are saying that this effect is caused by 2 different radar systems intersecting at the ring points?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
do you think its weird that there hasnt really been a visible "eye" of Gustav? I mean I dont really know too much about meteorology, but that does seem kind of odd

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hell yeah a weather weapon. Can we all say HAARP! Control of the weather would end the need for traditional weapons. Control water flow, crops, terrain, an areas ability to self sustain! The weapon of god!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
do you think its weird that there hasnt really been a visible "eye" of Gustav? I mean I dont really know too much about meteorology, but that does seem kind of odd

Gustav did have an eye....the reason it didnt show on the satellite picture is because it was obscured by cirrus cloud

And as for the radar, it was just intereference....Ive seen that many times before on weather watch radar...nothing to see here

Check this thread...Gustav was not weather mod...its normal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join