It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tinfoilman says hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hey, if this is kind of a double post I'm sorry. I may have messed up something.

Anyway, hello, I'm tinfoilman. I'm new here but I've been hitting this site through search engines for a while. I just never thought to register for some reason. Anyway, my father used to use conspiracy stories as bedtime tales so that's how I got interested in mysterious topics.

I promise it didn't mess me up too much though.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
What kind of person uses conspiracy theories as bed time stories?! That is wierd

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's hard to explain, but I enjoyed them so I'd ask to hear them again. I was never interested in anything normal. It must just run in the family.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yea, I know what you mean. With out the neo-cons/nwo/elite the politics of today make no sense and is soo very boring.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi tinfoilman.

Welcome!

I would like to hear some of those bedtime stories sometime. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Have fun!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
hey tinfoilman

I too read scary stories before bed...

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
My father would tell me betime stories about Arabs wanting TV sets and using a pillar of fire to get them. It all came true 40 years later.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi there welcome here, you have just mentioned that you grew up hearing conspiracy stories post them regularly because it will be like revisiting the long forgotten conspiracy which we might once have dicussed on.

new topics

top topics

join